Author Topic: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl  (Read 19550 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2014, 02:20:29 pm »
So you're saying that ANYONE else in the same situation, being relatively good looking, living a life of luxury and priviledge, in fact having more advantages and opportunities than 99,99% of the world population, would have been led down the exact same path? His mental issues and the way he refused to deal with or even aknowledge them, and was not forced to do so, are completely irrelevant? You have a pretty low opinion of people.

(I'm not sure if he actually realized other people are real. From his surface reading of the world, it seems they were just things in a world made for him, not real humans. Both men and women. )

Yes. Exactly. And out of that, the lesson you take is that he is representative of the average human being?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2014, 02:45:54 pm »
I'm still laughing watching his videos. He needed a fucking Fedora to be honest. What a fucking prize tool. Honestly though, I DO blame society: In this day and age, you cannot beat other people's children of even your own. If they had just beaten him as a child a bit more, he probably wou;d have just strangle-wanked himself to death 7 years before he went on a shooting spree.

And obviously accidental suicide by strangle-wank is no joke, but the gene-pool was only get shallower if he had stuck his oar in it.

Although I do kind of agree with one point he made in his ranting (By the way, his writing is not "ok" or "good" as some of you have stated, it's the stilted, warped writing of a mentally underdeveloped kid who believes wholeheartedly in his own intelligence, resembling the writing of a teenager, not an adult, and if you really consider it in any way as elagant or well-written I really suggest you read some more authors.)

The point I agree with is that some women should not be allowed to conceive with their own choice of partners or at all. But I would extend this to many men also. I am not sexist. We have an overpopulated planet and if we continue to allow really stupid people to breed all we are creating is more fucking tards like this guy. There should be very serious testing at around age 20, and if you dont pass: sterilised. Sure this is harsh, and inhuman many will claim, but I really do believe it would make a better world.
I don't know enough

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2014, 02:46:27 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

The topic should be  : Americans , Really ?

Was he muslim ?

Christo mode on :

USA defense system blablablbalal eastern arrogants blablablabla christians ftw blablablala.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2014, 02:49:24 pm »
Cicero, way to stir shit.

But you have a point, in most countries this would not have happened because he would be laughed out of the shop when he tried to purchase a gun. Also in most countries: if he DID manage to get his hands on a gun he would have been shot much sooner, simply because his rich momma would not have supplied him with a BMW to cruise around in shooting at people.
I don't know enough

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2014, 02:51:39 pm »
+3
Also, where do you get the idea that it is loneliness that drove him to "become" crazy? He was lonely because he was crazy. The reason he couldn't mantain normal human relationships wasn't some ephemereal mystery. Like a lot of mental illnesses it started manifesting at puberty. This is no chicken and egg scenario, we know explicitly what the egg is.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2014, 03:04:54 pm »
Cicero, way to stir shit.

But you have a point, in most countries this would not have happened because he would be laughed out of the shop when he tried to purchase a gun. Also in most countries: if he DID manage to get his hands on a gun he would have been shot much sooner, simply because his rich momma would not have supplied him with a BMW to cruise around in shooting at people.
Why the fuck there is logic about being rich=psychopath ?

I got a bmw but i dont even have a gun ?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2014, 03:06:28 pm »
He still would've stabbed his 3 roomates while they were sleeping, like the worthless abject coward he was. Not like stabbing deaths are unknown of anywhere in the world.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2014, 03:07:40 pm »
+1
Also, where do you get the idea that it is loneliness that drove him to "become" crazy? He was lonely because he was crazy. The reason he couldn't mantain normal human relationships wasn't some ephemereal mystery. Like a lot of mental illnesses it started manifesting at puberty. This is no chicken and egg scenario, we know explicitly what the egg is.

Well, you can as mentally stable as a poo flinger and still maintain human relationships, Oberyn. He was lonely because he made no attempt to intergrate, ingratiate, just remonstrate. He shoulda bought a gram of coke, a big nugget of weed, a bottle of amaretto, and payed 2 latin ladies with oversized posteriors for the pleasure of their company for a night. He looks like he coulda afforded it, probably would have been cheaper than 3 guns and 500 bullets. Next day he would have been right as rain, a bit tired maybe, but he sure as fuck wouldn't have been shooting up downtown and stabbing chinese dudes in the back of the head.

BTW, I am a overly qualified when it comes to relaxation techniques, you can trust me that the treatment mentioned above temporarily removes all symptoms of being butthurt over not getting layed, and promotes the local economy aswell.

Why the fuck there is logic about being rich=psychopath ?

I got a bmw but i dont even have a gun ?

No no you misunderstood: He had no job, no income: If his parents didn't give him a car, he would have to walk, and therefor he would have been shot, because he used to car to escape from several policemen that night. That's what I meant. Not that being rich makes you a psycopath. Why you personally are a psycopath is not my concern Cicero :D
I don't know enough

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2014, 03:08:44 pm »
+2
So you're saying that ANYONE else in the same situation, being relatively good looking, living a life of luxury and priviledge, in fact having more advantages and opportunities than 99,99% of the world population, would have been led down the exact same path? His mental issues and the way he refused to deal with or even aknowledge them, and was not forced to do so, are completely irrelevant? You have a pretty low opinion of people.

Yes. Exactly. And out of that, the lesson you take is that he is representative of the average human being?

I try to understand the connections you make, but I fail. Where on earth am I writing anything like this? How you think I have a low opinion of people?

I'm just stating that he probably was just broken and mad, shit happened, now I ask if theres something to learn from this.
I point out Loneliness as something to be highlighted, because we all feel a little guilty for not standing up for some weak or lonely person at some point in our lives. And yes, of course, it's usually the lonely persons fault that they are lonely, but they also sometimes need chances and goodwill from other to break their mental tunnels.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:12:08 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2014, 03:13:08 pm »
I'm sure a lot of people stuck up for him. His mother for one. You know, the one he was planning on butchering along with his smaller brother. There's no amount of moral "support" that would have fixed this fucker. He obviously needed to be medicated.
Although that's totally society's fault as well, we probably unconsciously encourage matricide and fratricide everywhere without even realizing it, the poor dear had no choice but to succumb to this primal brainwashing.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2014, 03:19:53 pm »
No no you misunderstood: He had no job, no income: If his parents didn't give him a car, he would have to walk, and therefor he would have been shot, because he used to car to escape from several policemen that night. That's what I meant. Not that being rich makes you a psycopath. Why you personally are a psycopath is not my concern Cicero :D
Yea i totally misunderstood.

Well i will give my son a bmw too ; if i can :) how the fuck  creature's parents can acknowledge that they raised a monster ?

Or they didnt even realize they had a children most of the times.

Check turks ; we dont have a serial killer  , we dont have a massive murderer maniac but we have many moron husbands that kill their ex-wife due to divorce.

Things change , environments is the key but problems stay same.

I hope u didnt get mute for things u said in this topic.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2014, 03:23:08 pm »
+1
I'm still laughing watching his videos. He needed a fucking Fedora to be honest. What a fucking prize tool. Honestly though, I DO blame society: In this day and age, you cannot beat other people's children of even your own. If they had just beaten him as a child a bit more, he probably wou;d have just strangle-wanked himself to death 7 years before he went on a shooting spree.

And obviously accidental suicide by strangle-wank is no joke, but the gene-pool was only get shallower if he had stuck his oar in it.

Although I do kind of agree with one point he made in his ranting (By the way, his writing is not "ok" or "good" as some of you have stated, it's the stilted, warped writing of a mentally underdeveloped kid who believes wholeheartedly in his own intelligence, resembling the writing of a teenager, not an adult, and if you really consider it in any way as elagant or well-written I really suggest you read some more authors.)

The point I agree with is that some women should not be allowed to conceive with their own choice of partners or at all. But I would extend this to many men also. I am not sexist. We have an overpopulated planet and if we continue to allow really stupid people to breed all we are creating is more fucking tards like this guy. There should be very serious testing at around age 20, and if you dont pass: sterilised. Sure this is harsh, and inhuman many will claim, but I really do believe it would make a better world.

Would you want the same for yourself if deemed unfit to have children?
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2014, 03:30:11 pm »
I try to understand the connections you make, but I fail. Where on earth am I writing anything like this? How you think I have a low opinion of people?
In the end though, this event should be read as a story about loneliness, what causes it, how crazy someone can become if they don't find a way to get feedback.

I'm just reading what you write. You say this should be taken as a general lesson on how people ("someone", i.e "anyone") can "become" crazy. You're saying external factors are the most important thing in play here, and not the very, very relevant internal factors, like maybe the guy was incredibly mentally unhealthy. It's not an event that can be generalized to the average person, because the average person is not not a disturbed narcissist. Have you even looked at his youtube channel? Read any of his rants?

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2014, 03:31:52 pm »
+2
I'm sure a lot of people stuck up for him. His mother for one. You know, the one he was planning on butchering along with his smaller brother. There's no amount of moral "support" that would have fixed this fucker. He obviously needed to be medicated.
Although that's totally society's fault as well, we probably unconsciously encourage matricide and fratricide everywhere without even realizing it, the poor dear had no choice but to succumb to this primal brainwashing.

I agree with the reality here. He probably was a lost cause and should be medicated. My very first line in my first post in here says:

"People are simply born with flaws inside, just like outside.

It's easy to see it if someone is born with 1 leg, but this might just as well be the case in their brain, or any other non-visible part of their body, and affect the psyche."

It's just not interesting to discuss it like that. It's pointless to read it like that, even if its the truth. Nor is it interesting to divert the case into feminism or anti feminism, or gun control directions. I think that if this case has any relevance for the world it has to do with the issue of Loneliness. That's where perhaps something can be learned.

If people realize why Loneliness exists, perhaps they will be less prejudiced, thus give another chance to people. If anything I have the impression from media that especially american high-school, youth social stuff can be pretty hard on the mental state of the outsiders.

Tbh it's also probably not healthy to be born in a plastic surface world obsessed with images of glittering stuff, to the point where real human contact becomes scarce. This wouldn't have happened in turkey or britain for example. Where people probably are more down to earth.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:37:34 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2014, 03:33:15 pm »
I agree with the reality here. He probably was a lost cause and should be medicated.

It's just not interesting to discuss it like that. Nor is it interesting to divert the case into feminism or anti feminism, or gun control directions. I think that if this case has any relevance for the world it has to do with the issue of Loneliness. That's where perhaps something can be learned.

Tbh it's also probably not healthy to be born in a plastic surface world obsessed with images of glittering stuff, to the point where real human contact becomes scarce.

Ugh, so you don't think it's interesting to turn it into a political or social issue, then you turn it into a political and social issue. It's one individual's issue as far as I'm concerned, trying to draw big picture stuff out of this one particular mental person's actions is just ridiculous.