Author Topic: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl  (Read 19504 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl
« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2014, 04:05:15 pm »
Yes, that is a common to all narcissists. It's practically the definition. You think no mass murderer/killer from a poor background ever did it because of "supposed lack of greatness, revenge, a feeling that life isn't what they felt was promised, a wish to go out with a bang and be famous and god knows what else."? It's always just honest justified revenge at a society that has wronged them? Being insane is something that cuts across arbitrary class lines.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2014, 04:05:53 pm »
+8
Guys, guys, you keep forgetting the most important issue this guy supposedly had - a small penis. All that loneliness/mental illness is secondary, a small penis is the key!
That guy was a virgin, who wants to kill women. Not rape! But kill. Even though he talks of sex all the time :)

I haven't read every page of that thing he wrote, but i will have to check if he writes about penis anywhere.

And yeah, the writing itself is a bit weak :( So cliché that i though it was a 4chan joke at first! Ken Kesey was like 25 when he wrote the Cuckoo's Nest - that's a writing talent, but this guy - meah. Not hopeless, but very teenager-like, as was previously mentioned.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 26, 2014, 04:07:44 pm »
Yeah when you read the bodybuilding forum thread that was posted, a lot of people thought his insane vanity was just an elaborate troll. Poe's Law and all that. But turns out he really was completely fucked in the head.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2014, 04:10:53 pm »
We have an overpopulated planet and if we continue to allow really stupid people to breed all we are creating is more fucking tards like this guy. There should be very serious testing at around age 20, and if you dont pass: sterilised. Sure this is harsh, and inhuman many will claim, but I really do believe it would make a better world.
You were not really being serious about that, were you?
Do you really think, if that was up to you, that you would enforce such a rule?
That just sounded like an extremely childish statement.

Something of a kind like "Let's punish the people who shoot homeless dogs with death penalty" or "People who commited a murder should be killed by the law".

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2014, 04:13:43 pm »
+1
You're probably joking, but I'm sure you can find some articles somewhere on the net blaming video games for this.
Oberyn

What is your problem really ?

You are answering everyone here as opposition ?

Do u like to be attention whore ; i mean just to show that u are different from all of us ?

Whats up with being same ? I am just a fuckin ordinary retard in this world.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 26, 2014, 04:16:27 pm »
+1
Oberyn

What is your problem really ?

You are answering everyone here as opposition ?

Do u like to be attention whore ; i mean just to show that u are different from all of us ?

Whats up with being same ? I am just a fuckin ordinary retard in this world.

I wasn't being contrary...I was actually agreeing with you :(.
And yeah, I mostly post only when I disagree with something. If I agree with it, someone's said it already, and I usually just +.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #156 on: May 26, 2014, 04:18:58 pm »
+2
Oh sorry then ; u typed too much so tl ; dr and just used my bias against you :)

Then again tl ; dr , whats the fuckin problem with you guys ?

This kiddo was retarted.

Requesta in pace.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2014, 04:32:17 pm »
Background checks!

I mean if anyone would've found his posts and vids, no one would've give the twat a gun. :(
stong serial killer vibes in that video

fuck your bad vibes bro
inb4 bodies of girls are discovered buried in that park

They knew it!

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2014, 05:08:18 pm »
+5
We have an overpopulated planet and if we continue to allow really stupid people to breed all we are creating is more fucking tards like this guy. There should be very serious testing at around age 20, and if you dont pass: sterilised. Sure this is harsh, and inhuman many will claim, but I really do believe it would make a better world.

You were not really being serious about that, were you?
Do you really think, if that was up to you, that you would enforce such a rule?
That just sounded like an extremely childish statement.

Something of a kind like "Let's punish the people who shoot homeless dogs with death penalty" or "People who commited a murder should be killed by the law".

History lesson time!

History has a tendency to repeat it self, exactly as we see right wing ideologies (neo-cookies/nationalism) rising in Europe once again, which is the same type of people who supported eugenics in the past.

Eugenics isn't exactly a new or groundbreaking ideology though, forced sterilization was practiced in Europe all the way up until 1975, by Sweden. They did that because the state/people believed  it would be the best for their country.

Denmark had their own eugenics crusader too, K.K.Steincke, circa 1920 though, he was after anyone who was different, if you were lazy, unintelligent, mentally inept, anyone who was a little weird or just poor; based on the notion that "they would pollute the Danish gene pool".

1891, Virginia Woodhull, first woman to ever run for a presidential election in the US, said: "The best heads of our time has accepted the fact that if we want the best 'people' they have to be bred, and if imbeciles, criminals and poor people plus other maladjusted individuals are unwanted citizens, they must not be bred"

1909, John Franklin Bobbitt wrote the article "Practical eugenics" where his argument for eugenics were that the best 'race' included protestant anglosaxon and german blood because of "unique purity, high average hygiene, health and strength".

There's the Tuskegee experiment (forced sterilization on women) 1929-1967, just because they had a larger desire for sex than was acceptable to 'people'.

WW2 of course and all the eugenics the cookie people did.

All this fear of other people, or the ideal of 'pure bloodlines' and other unscientific nonsense has grounds in fascism (and branches thereof) which isn't a deviation, they're part of the history of racism and our whole human existence (sadly), it goes all the way back to around the 11c's fear of Jewish people, or even the first Russian pogrom etc.
In the 17c the English started reflecting over why they had the right to rule the world, and the answer was "Because God gave them the right", because they The English were civilized and everyone else they conquered were barbaric half devil/humans, so "naturally" everybody had to fall under the English's way of 'civilization' if need be by power.
That is why in Europe up until WW2, perhaps somewhat after and as we can see even today (?) there's opinions and attitudes which believes white christian europeans are all other peoples superior, and that is why 'they' have the right to throw everyone else out of Europe. These sort of opinions were common once, not just by the elite but by the people, circa 1930 up until 1950.

There's of course more to it than what I shortly mentioned above — Belgium in Congo, English in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe, Germans in Namibia — but we're already in TLDR land ;)

Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2014, 05:32:30 pm »
+1
Stones are having a concert in norway tonight so it's all over the news. If you say the thoughts of this guy doesn't reverberate in society.. well:

It's just a kiss away:

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2014, 06:02:13 pm »
+8
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated last year and I still havent got laid, I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on my room mates panty draws, and I have over 300 confirmed rejections. I am trained in the art of seduction but it doesnt work because girls are animals. I’m the alpha male in my entire city. You are nothing to me but just another bundle of sticks without class - I'm the supreme gentleman. I will wipe you the fuck out with d my glock, with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with not smiling at me when I smile at you? Think again, fucker. As we speak I'm ordering a starbucks latte and driving to your car to splash it all over you. I'll drive away in my BMW so fast you wont be able to read my number plate or trace me, maggot. My BMW will wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. You might be able to reject me 700 ways - and that’s just with your hands. Not only am I completely inexperienced in sex because of the brutal actions of some lesser brained primates but I have an entire manifesto on why I hate you happy little shits. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your bitchy attitude was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will penetrate you all over and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, woman.

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #161 on: May 26, 2014, 10:56:28 pm »
+2
Guys, guys, you keep forgetting the most important issue this guy supposedly had - a small penis. All that loneliness/mental illness is secondary, a small penis is the key!

He didn't even get to the point where girls could laugh at it, though...

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #162 on: May 26, 2014, 11:09:40 pm »
This is for our hero...

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2014, 12:07:38 am »
+2
Lol, chadz made a joke

Minus bitch
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #164 on: May 27, 2014, 12:08:16 am »
+4