Author Topic: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl  (Read 19512 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1347
  • Infamy: 631
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2014, 03:34:25 pm »
Latter is a worse fate Leshma, especially when you spend the rest of your life there.

There is no worse fate than being dead. Who implants such stupid thoughts into people's heads, that there is such great suffering worthy of dying?

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2014, 03:36:42 pm »
We got many desperate online gamers here as well ; potential murderers.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2014, 03:40:07 pm »
+1

Would you want the same for yourself if deemed unfit to have children?

More importantly, who exactly is doing the deeming?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2014, 03:40:56 pm »
+5
I'm 24 years old and the grocery store near me has stopped selling Pringles. This is unfair. I see all these assholes with their cans of Pringles and it drives me mad. I am a perfect consumer. I DESERVE Pringles Original.

I will have my retribution.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2014, 03:41:48 pm »
We got many desperate online gamers here as well ; potential murderers.

You're probably joking, but I'm sure you can find some articles somewhere on the net blaming video games for this.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2014, 03:42:18 pm »
I'm 24 years old and the grocery store near me has stopped selling Pringles. This is unfair. I see all these assholes with their cans of Pringles and it drives me mad. I am a perfect consumer. I DESERVE Pringles Original.

I will have my retribution.

Not demanding Pringles hot and spicy. Scrub

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2014, 03:43:10 pm »
Ugh, so you don't think it's interesting to turn it into a political or social issue, then you turn it into a political and social issue. It's one individual's issue as far as I'm concerned, trying to draw big picture stuff out of this one particular mental person's actions is just ridiculous.

Well, yes. I think it's interesting to turn it into a political and social issue. Just not the old feminism/antifeminism war or gun control.

Breivik happened in Norway, and I think the main reason is that in certain parts of our country, there exists this surface culture, this lack of real feedback and pampering that creates people like this. If Breivik or this guy were born in Turkey or Poland or some place where life is tangible, they would not end up like that. Probably they would end up as loosers, but at least know they were loosers and thats where they belong. Not become killers.

It fucks the mind to grow up in pampering, no feedback, surface environments. It can be proven through history from mad roman emperors to this guy.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:46:29 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2014, 03:46:08 pm »
+1
Well, yes. I think it's interesting to turn it into a political and social issue. Just not the old feminism/antifeminism war or gun control.

Breivik happened in Norway, and I think the main reason is that in certain parts of our country, there exists this surface culture, this lack of real feedback and pampering that creates people like this. If Breivik or this guy were born in Turkey or Poland or some place where life is tangible, they would not end up like that. Probably they would end up as loosers, but at least know they were loosers and thats where they belong. Not become killers.

It fucks the mind to grow up in pampering surface environments. It can be proven through history from mad roman emperors to the guy.

So Turkey and Poland don't have mass murderers? Insanity is a resource common to all of humanity.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2014, 03:47:20 pm »
Not of the kind we are talking about here.

Every nation has had mass murdering leaders, usually in times of war.  It's something else entirely.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2014, 03:49:39 pm »
Not of the kind we are talking about here.

Every nation has had mass murdering leaders. It's something else entirely.

I'm talking individuals, not institutional mass murder. A person flipping out and murdering a bunch of others is unheard of in Turkey and Poland? Never happens, right? I mean this guy we're talking about in the thread killed 6 people. Some sources say 7, but it's apparently 6. That's considered a mass shooting, and only 3 of those victims were from shooting. That is unheard of in the rest of the world, and unique to "pampered" countries? What?

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2014, 03:50:45 pm »
I haven't checked. But relative to population I'd think US is in the lead.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2014, 03:51:16 pm »
I haven't checked. But relative to population I'd think US is in the lead.

I'd say Brazil.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 26, 2014, 03:53:01 pm »
+12
You can blame all kinds of things, but put pretty much anyone else in the same situation as poor Elliot and nobody would have died. It's unfortunate he couldn't cope better with his mental state, it's unfortunate that nobody in his direct environment was able to help him cope and it's unfortunate that noone stopped him before people died, but you can't offer an explanation for this situation that doesn't involve Elliot Rodger. Guns don't kill people, loneliness doesn't kill people, a society revolving around sex doesn't kill people, being raised a brat doesn't kill people, hell even psychopaths don't kill people. Elliot Rodger killed people.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 1429
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 26, 2014, 03:55:56 pm »
"It's all society's fault!". Fucking idiots. Want to take a lesson from this? Some people are just broken, and no amount of "nurturing" is going to change it.
Sure, most narcissists and psychopaths don't commit mass shootings, or there would be one every hour. And like Frank says, if every sexually frustrated man thought he was entitled to a woman to the point he would murder when not satisfied, there wouldn't be anyone left. The guy was prescribed anti-schizophrenic, anti-psychotic medication ffs, and refused to take it. Yes Leshma, maybe if he had listened to those evil, evil doctors he might not have imploded under the weight of his own insanity. His assburger's was only tangentially relevant.
The idea that this is normalized behaviour for men is fucking retarded. It is, however, extremely normal behaviour for narcissists. I find it supremely ironic that some people are like, oh you can't just call him "insane" and be done with it, that's insulting to all the other mentally disturbed people around who don't murder, because there's totally no link whatsoever between schizo-psychopathy and murder, urhdurh. And then blame society as a whole, "toxic masculinity" and "patriarchy" for his actions. No, sorry, can't lay the blame on some vague, nebulous all-controlling entity for this one. It was 100% on the delusional psycho's shoulders.

There is no such thing as broken people. It's just that some people don't go well with what we call society, what helped humanity to get on this level. There is no such thing as goal we're born to accomplish, that is something we imposed on us, as a group, a whole, as humanity. Of course, certain behavior won't give you results that are desirable by most people (prolonging the specie, for instance) but that doesn't make it wrong in universal sense. Yes, it is wrong if only thing you care about are human values that were build for thousands of years. But if we look at larger picture, there is no such thing as wrong or right.

When we develop AI or intelligent alien specie come to visit us, those values we care so much about will be put to a serious test. Because those are OUR values, not universal values. I bet we'll have to change how we think and act to survive.

What you call wrong, broken, insane just works for the time frame we're living in. Tomorrow that can change drastically.

There are many people in history, that didn't have offspring, that are also labelled today by some "experts" like potential sufferers from what you call Asburgers disease. People like Nikola Tesla and Alan Turing. Those people are responsible for what me and you are doing right now, communicating over internet. For me their minds did more than millions of random folks who had a wife and children. Because of their work and effort similar people are putting every day, we may come to a point where natural birth is not necessary for us to prolong the specie.

And I don't diss all the doctors, just don't believe those who worked for Hitler because his motives were clear and everyone under him had same goal, to create nation consisted of obedient people who had same values and similar looks. Sadly, many scientists fled Germany after WWII and come to work for american government. That is a known fact.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #149 on: May 26, 2014, 03:57:35 pm »
I'd say Brazil.

Serial killers are another class of murderers.

Breivik, Elliot, and all the school massacres belong to a whole different class of mass murder with entirely different motives, usually having to do with the supposed lack of greatness, revenge, a feeling that life isn't what they felt was promised, a wish to go out with a bang and be famous and god knows what else.