Author Topic: SQUID SLIMEBALLS DECLARE WAR ON ACRE  (Read 32434 times)

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: SQUID SLIMEBALLS DECLARE WAR ON ACRE
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2014, 07:34:47 am »
Well as a fresh set of eyes, with yours and James reputations; I wouldn't doubt that you just deleted the message.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2014, 07:38:38 am »
(click to show/hide)

sure  :lol:. Just remember guys anything the squids tell you feel free to clear with me on steam on the crpg website or in ts.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2014, 07:39:19 am »
Well as a fresh set of eyes, with yours and James reputations; I wouldn't doubt that you just deleted the message.
And who are you? And also a game admin could probably check the logs and confirm for you :)
Ca$hville 615

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2014, 07:43:11 am »
+5
I am Calamari; generation 18. An upstanding member of the CRPG community. Ask any admin.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2014, 07:58:42 am »
+1
James is pretty gay, get confirmation via Njames on steam.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2014, 08:02:56 am »
+1
Never heard of you
Ca$hville 615

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2014, 08:05:12 am »
+2
James is pretty gay, get confirmation via Njames on steam.

/facepalm

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #157 on: May 09, 2014, 08:21:22 am »
+1
Oh, the irony! Your clanmates who were so embarrassed by your behavior that we had to talk to them after your tantrum?

In all honesty, you do take in a lot of new members, and that is very helpful to the community. It's just unfortunate that they have to play with such a rude person.

You didn't talk because no one knew who you were. I didn't think you were a bad guy, and whenever someone told me about the little spats they were having with you, I told them to stop talking to me about it because I thought you were a normal person. Boy, was I wrong. I quickly realized all the rumors were true when you began chewing me out for continuing a conversation about polestun in your TeamSpeak, the first half of which you weren't even there for.

Also, we never kicked you from our faction. You left to join Acre along with Reinhardt, Delson, and Chumley.

Would you stop making this up? You came into our TS asking about our political relationship with GForce, probably nervous because Holiday cancelled our mercenary agreement which held such little value to you that you forgot it (here comes the belittling again, but I guess it's somehow not belittling to forget the overabundant support we gave you in every fight AND the fact that Lamarr_AoW lifted the flags to your siege battle and saved your asses from an embarrassing defeat). We told you we are just as neutral with them as you are we are with you, and that we'll look to fight the fair fight. You told us they don't deserve help after all the Game of Thrones spoilers (as a fan of the show myself, I thought it was a dick move too, but what would MURDERTRON care if I ruined a video game he plays every now and then). You continued to inform me MURDERTRON "verbally abused" a kid in TeamSpeak, and your choice of vocabulary was so overblown and ridiculous it was admittedly laughworthy. You came into our channel a second time after we fought for GForce in your incredibly unfair battle that you needed good players to ensure your already certain victory. No James, we were not fucking with you, as you so elegantly put it, we were fighting for the side that didn't have gear or merc support.

By the way, the fact that you're internalizing these internet flame wars does not make it a personal attack.
Two words: Put Down
balls are like boobs

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #158 on: May 09, 2014, 01:25:31 pm »
+1
Get perspective. Look in the mirror and ask yourself "How can I trust Acre after these recent events?" or even better "Is there an Acre sleeper cell in my faction right now?"

Yes, because you guys are oh so trustworthy, and you don't have ANY sleeper cells in YOUR faction....

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #159 on: May 09, 2014, 02:25:33 pm »
+4
Yes, because you guys are oh so trustworthy, and you don't have ANY sleeper cells in YOUR faction....
i admit, I'm a spy for my lord chadz

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #160 on: May 09, 2014, 02:35:44 pm »
+11
I should probably get rid of my "asking mercs to switch sides in a battle is a scumbag move" mentality if you got almost all of our all-stars to switch sides by saying "hey switch sides pls ;)))))

also what the FUCK happened in this thread?? like really what? i looked at the thread last at like 3am and now I have woken up at 8am and there are three pages of awful, awful NOT EVEN SHITPOSTS. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

also calamari you are one of like 3 people in NA that actually makes me mad in the battle server, how can you even do that many generations without taking any sort of effort to do anything other than holding up a shield and throwing? like holy shit nigga, you've won because you make me upset, but goddamn I can't comprehend how you can take it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #161 on: May 09, 2014, 02:41:46 pm »
+1
I should probably get rid of my "asking mercs to switch sides in a battle is a scumbag move" mentality if you got almost all of our all-stars to switch sides by saying "hey switch sides pls ;)))))

also what the FUCK happened in this thread?? like really what? i looked at the thread last at like 3am and now I have woken up at 8am and there are three pages of awful, awful NOT EVEN SHITPOSTS. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

also calamari you are one of like 3 people in NA that actually makes me mad in the battle server, how can you even do that many generations without taking any sort of effort to do anything other than holding up a shield and throwing? like holy shit nigga, you've won because you make me upset, but goddamn I can't comprehend how you can take it.
Ty for the best shitpost this far. Go on brave sandy and bring honor to the forums with your shitposts

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #162 on: May 09, 2014, 03:08:29 pm »
+2
I can confirm James hasnt paid me a cent because I told him not to

If Allers is so gold hungry, why did he refuse Dirk's First place reward?  I think people fight for us because we are so awesome and manly and cool and awesome again and smell so good.

And yeah, lot of shit posts.  If you insult people, do RPily at least.  Hate the character, not the gamer.

PS.  I don't think its worthwhile to send Allers a message.  80 letters in his inbox?  Obviously he doesn't have time to read them.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #163 on: May 09, 2014, 03:14:41 pm »
+5

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #164 on: May 09, 2014, 03:21:47 pm »
+4
I've seen some spergs in my day, but my god this war takes the cake.
 - Stolen from Macropussy