Author Topic: SQUID SLIMEBALLS DECLARE WAR ON ACRE  (Read 32394 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: SQUID SLIMEBALLS DECLARE WAR ON ACRE
« Reply #165 on: May 09, 2014, 03:26:28 pm »
+2
Ok, this is too early for a battle, and I'm very Cranky, so I'm going to shit post:

SuperDink Wesley is a super dink, and a poopy pants, and a dumb dumb head.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #166 on: May 09, 2014, 03:40:37 pm »
Ok, this is too early for a battle, and I'm very Cranky, so I'm going to shit post:

SuperDink Wesley is a super dink, and a poopy pants, and a dumb dumb head.

rmb
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #167 on: May 09, 2014, 03:45:42 pm »
+5
I've seen some spergs in my day, but my god this war takes the cake.

You sure? Those recordings I heard from geforce during your war was pretty funny.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #168 on: May 09, 2014, 03:47:41 pm »
Look. We have all of the evidence how James is mad IRL. So enjoy OUR battles.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 09, 2014, 04:10:58 pm »
+3
I must admit I'm a little disappointed in my team. 

Being outnumbered 7 to 1, I decided not to split my forces, but instead sent everyone in a surprise counter attack.  Unfortunately, the enemy seemed ready for this.  Was there a Squid spy hidden amongst the ranks?  We'll never know.  After a fierce battle lasting at least two seconds, we were crushed.  Superior tactics and maneuvering were defeated by sheer numbers.

Realizing that this mindless horde of cephalods  would stop at nothing, I ordered all the troops to pull back and set up a defensive perimeter.  With very little time I just managed to form up into the dot formation when they were upon us.  The defenders put up a valiant fight.  Such heroism on the field has never been seen in Strat before, and will probably never be seen again.  But these inhuman beasts seemed to feel no pain, to realize no fear.  Lord Bryggan of the renowned 13 Knights showed especial courage, slashing one, hacking another, ignoring the pain and exhaustion in this fierce battle.  But even he could not stem the tide.

Finally the Tuethidan swarm overwhelmed the defensive position, swords swinging wildly in their tentacled grasp.  The great Lord Bryggan, last of the defenders, finally succumbed to his many wounds from the madly flailing weapons.  And silence settled on the field.

The squids, even with their tiny pea sized brains, felt their first emotion ever.  Respect.  Rather than celebrating their stupid 6:35 AM (PST) battle, they left the field sombre.

Was there a reward for top player for defender?  I got no kills, but managed two points.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #170 on: May 09, 2014, 04:11:23 pm »
+2
Idk he seems pretty chill when I commune with him through the intertubes. I've been present for some grade melt downs because of Strat and I don't see one coming anytime soon imo fyi btw TGI Fridays...
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #171 on: May 09, 2014, 04:13:52 pm »
+1
I must admit I'm a little disappointed in my team. 

Being outnumbered 7 to 1, I decided not to split my forces, but instead sent everyone in a surprise counter attack.  Unfortunately, the enemy seemed ready for this.  Was there a Squid spy hidden amongst the ranks?  We'll never know.  After a fierce battle lasting at least two seconds, we were crushed.  Superior tactics and maneuvering were defeated by sheer numbers.

Realizing that this mindless horde of cephalods  would stop at nothing, I ordered all the troops to pull back and set up a defensive perimeter.  With very little time I just managed to form up into the dot formation when they were upon us.  The defenders put up a valiant fight.  Such heroism on the field has never been seen in Strat before, and will probably never be seen again.  But these inhuman beasts seemed to feel no pain, to realize no fear.  Lord Bryggan of the renowned 13 Knights showed especial courage, slashing one, hacking another, ignoring the pain and exhaustion in this fierce battle.  But even he could not stem the tide.

Finally the Tuethidan swarm overwhelmed the defensive position, swords swinging wildly in their tentacled grasp.  The great Lord Bryggan, last of the defenders, finally succumbed to his many wounds from the madly flailing weapons.  And silence settled on the field.

The squids, even with their tiny pea sized brains, felt their first emotion ever.  Respect.  Rather than celebrating their stupid 6:35 AM (PST) battle, they left the field sombre.

Was there a reward for top player for defender?  I got no kills, but managed two points.

I've seen more heroism in strat before.

I once convinced every Australian playing to pointlessly help defend me after I robbed Chaos. We scared them for half a second because we had a roster double their size, but with 8x their ping so it was doomed, but valiant.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 09, 2014, 04:16:54 pm »
+1
I've seen more heroism in strat before.

I once convinced every Australian playing to pointlessly help defend me after I robbed Chaos. We scared them for half a second because we had a roster double their size, but with 8x their ping so it was doomed, but valiant.

No.  No you haven't.  This was the most valiant defense ever, and all those Squids are still smarting from the 2 points of damage I inflicted on them.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 09, 2014, 05:40:42 pm »
Stories die on. Kingdoms live on.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 09, 2014, 07:14:41 pm »
+1
Well the Spartan Kingdom is long gone, but the stories of Thermopylae live on.  The Holy Roman Empire expired but the stories of Roland persist.  Mongolian Empire fell apart, but Genghis Khan lives on.  The Zulu Empire is no more, but everyone knows Shaka Zulu.

I'm sure the story of the 9:30 am Eastern time battle will persist too.  The tale of the dishonourable Squids who obviously have no jobs or school to go to, but apparently live in their parents basement collecting welfare and gaming.  I don't care if you have your own entrance, its still pathetic.

That being said, it is kinda shitty when you get the jump on someone, but have to wait 8 hours to be a gentleman, and you have to hope they will be gentlemanly enough not to run away during that time.  Of course Allers wouldn't have run away, seeing that the last thing he expected was to be attacked.  If you did not trust him, you could have at least forewarned him by putting a bounty on his head.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 09, 2014, 07:33:51 pm »
"Science rules" "Welfare rules"

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #176 on: May 09, 2014, 08:08:31 pm »
+4
I wish both sides would stop with the somewhat high amounts of personal attacks. This entire war is a microcosm of the strat playing CRPG community. People going out of their way to bribe players off enemies rosters, ridiculous mercenary paying agreements and in general shitty attitudes. This is why I did not want to bring people back for this strat. To compete with everybody's poor sportsmanship, you have to stoop down to their level.

I implore both sides to pull back from the way this has been acted out and try to find ways to bring other players into strat who may be turned away by the current horrible state of relations within strat.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #177 on: May 09, 2014, 08:21:11 pm »
+3
I wish both sides would stop with the somewhat high amounts of personal attacks. This entire war is a microcosm of the strat playing CRPG community. People going out of their way to bribe players off enemies rosters, ridiculous mercenary paying agreements and in general shitty attitudes. This is why I did not want to bring people back for this strat. To compete with everybody's poor sportsmanship, you have to stoop down to their level.

I implore both sides to pull back from the way this has been acted out and try to find ways to bring other players into strat who may be turned away by the current horrible state of relations within strat.

tl;dr

fuck you spergs, we want fun strat not this hobgobbling shit

p.s. you suck at shitposting
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Westgate

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Squids
  • Game nicks: Westgate
« Reply #178 on: May 09, 2014, 08:26:25 pm »
+1
"Science rules" "Welfare rules"
O'doyle Rules!

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #179 on: May 09, 2014, 09:03:06 pm »
+4
I know I'm supposed to be nice to cRPG players now, but you guys are making a mockery of a passion of mine.

I am cRPG'S Senior VP of Shitposting, and with all the authority that position gives me I have to say this thread sucks and is making me slowly hate all of you because you're all rambling on about personal bullshit. Just call each other gay and get over it, jesus fuck sake. Let me try and guide you with two quotes that always keep my course true at times like this.

"A new command I give you: shitpost one another. As I have shitposted you, so you must shitpost one another."

"...For God so loved the world that that he gave his only son, so that whomever believeth in Him shall not perish but instead shitpost on the internet."