Author Topic: Anti-Druzhina alliance  (Read 17551 times)

Offline Thorondor

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Beleg
Re: Anti-Druzhina alliance
« Reply #240 on: June 17, 2014, 12:50:38 pm »
Not having enemies was your decision. You guys even attacked one of our traders in the beginning, but gave the goods back because you didn't want war with us. Not saying you were scared, ofcourse not, but because you knew that we were in an impossible position anyway. Seljuks were wiped mostly due to zero roster support if I'm not mistaken. Also their gear was probably inferior because they started doing economy so late in the game. that attack happened without my order and we gave the goods back because kalmars was our friends. We didn't think of fighting you in any circumstances.that meant we actully had no enemy.we said so be it.

All I'm saying you have made mistakes as have many other clans this Strategus. You just haven't been punished for them because you had no enemies on the map. Also what we find most fun in strategus is planning attacks. We planned many many attacks even though at times it looked like Führer (autocorrect won't allow his name) moving those ghost armies on the map. We lacked the pieces to play the game with. Even this Strat we had a plan for a coordinated attack on Ruluns to steal Hetman's troops. We couldn't make it work of course - but it was fun to plan :lol: I'm sure you guys would find a lot to learn in an actual war campaign - something which no one can sadly do on the EU map any more.

The disrespect you guys get from some clans or should I say some players in some clans is unfortunate. Mostly all the TK talk is just poking fun at you though and you have to take be able to take a joke and most your guys can (I lolled at the 5on5 team name). There's a difference between trash talk and disrespect. You could have been neutral though of course. Try to form a third block on the map, it might have actually worked, who knows. as you say trashtalk and disrespect are different things. I can take jokes.I'm the one who came up with that name. What mercs, templars and others did was different. not listening orders in battles, banning our guys from ts in the middle of battles, treating us as were the reason why they lost ; those i can't take
Still I remember Grey Order taking no actual castles or cities from the Coalition or even Mercs. The rosters were strong enough to at least stop the enemy at the walls. Right now the anti-UIF can't even defend the best strategic positions due to lack of roster support.a proper anti-uif doesnt get raped i agree but still doesnt mean they're better.in round 3 drz attacked our only castle.Thelrog castle, reaaly easy to take. they attacked us with 6k and after three battle they beat us when we ran out of armor.and guess what ? those kapis were the one of the most dedicated roster crpg ever seen.we had 3-4 mercs hres and some fallen. we wanted give them hell we did our best.but obviously most anti-uif guys (this includes this round too) don't have tihs dedication and passion

Well it's mostly just me, not the Kalmar's in general. However for me the Kapikulu position for this Strat was the most surprising. We knew GO and DRZ wouldn't separate, we knew Nords would do nothing the whole Strat, but we thought there's a good chance we repaired some of the damage some previous anti-UIF factions had done in the past and you'd join our cause. It was a big surprise for me personally when you openly went to the UIF side months before Strategus even started. That basically decided what was going to happen - three biggest factions on one side, supported - as we thought - by the Shogunate.
well i wont repeat my reasons. As i said before, I don't despise you as go and drz does. I respect you and your deeds. It's a shame that you have to be punished for the other guys wrongs. But Kapikulu has neither the power nor the will to bring justice to strategus

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2014, 12:51:31 pm »
+3
Those greedy polaks wasn't buying any fine equipment for their armies, cuz they wanted accumulate a decent sum of money to buy real equipment, instead of doing stupid and wasting precious points on +3 Pitch Fork like morons from anti-UIF

Management of Grey Order, have no time to engage in any serious war at the moment. Professional work and family responsibilities are the main reasons. We achieved our goal. Even if the rest of the community invade us today, tomorrow would be crushed like a worm. Now we have armies almost same as in strat 4. Deal with it.

Do what you want, we will not bother you. You have a unique opportunity to strengthen your position.

If you don't have anything to do and you are bored, undress and guard your clothes :wink:  We dont give a fuck -  RL is most imprtant.

@Dave - when I look at your posts, it reminds me "jebać merców"
@Kesh - fu & stfu
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Osakasa

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Osa|Kasa|la
« Reply #242 on: June 17, 2014, 02:02:54 pm »
+2
you don't know about the past so let me tell you. Disloyalty, disrespection, retardness of the anti-uif ( NOT YOU, FUCKIN PAST ) is the main reason where we are now.
As i said before, I don't despise you as go and drz does. I respect you and your deeds. It's a shame that you have to be punished for the other guys wrongs.

I promised myself not to post this thread, failed :D
During strategus 4, we felt bad constant trash talk about Kapikulus and you did great in our war, so we got a direct order from high above to behave nice and defend Kapikulus while trash talk.

Censored some names, not really matter who they are but the point is we are still sticking to this order. Yep, it was a disappointing to see Kapikulus joined with Grey and DRZ however i understand your reasons. Let's hope chat will be more clean in future.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 02:40:10 pm by Osakasa »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #243 on: June 17, 2014, 11:57:45 pm »
+4
some people still don't realize that we don't want to fight the same people with the same allies for 3 years.. Its boring that's why no one is playing, its not because we hate you or think your dicks its just sheer boredom same reason i don't play much crpg anymore either. I tried something new last strat then GO decided they wouldn't roster for me cuz merc so why bother if its just same old enemies every single time? You really think next strat will be any different? You will still be UIF everyone else will still be bored of spending all Strat fighting UIF.
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #244 on: June 18, 2014, 10:03:28 am »
+7
Been playing this for allmost 3 years now, allmost every strat same thing, DRZ comes and destroys us at the sight. We lack roster, we have usually GREAT gear, but no men to use them. Even if we would be able to win some of the battles against them, we couldnt get any harm done to them, cuz they have atleast 20x the troops and gear that we have (i think its more like 100x). Weve tried to be part of some fucking alliances, but UIF is the only one that is working in big scale. So why the fuck im still moving on the strat map...

But i gotta thank you Druzhina guys, was fun to look our whole clan on top 20 at the "renown" ladder after you wiped our armies/caravans. Maybe we will do one more battle to keep us in there :p

What i think is the problem of "Anti-UIF", is that you cant get everyone on 10 different clans, to listen up one or two guys, who would make decisions what to loom and shit in the fief's. That was the first thing i noticed at the start of this strat, and it also made it clear in the first 3-4 weeks that its over for "anti-uif". The fucking gear most clans in the north made themselves... + all the ones that wanted to stay "neutral" were only attacking anti-uif cuz "no reason to attack uif cuz we cant win them" so theres kinda like UIF + the ones scared of UIF attacking "anti-uif" = no one left to fight, no one left with interest to do anything to arrenge fights = strat dead, atleast on EU side.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 18, 2014, 11:32:14 am »
+7
Pantheon:

Pantheon_Gimest_DeGyrst
Pantheon_Haze_The_Hobo
Pantheon_King_Pave
Pantheon_v0n_t0rttu
Pantheon_Yhanai

Fiefs: 0
Members: 5

half of them probably semi-active

I don't know how you do it, but your armies are really great, equipment is wisely thought out and in good proportions, armies are large, and you don't even have a single burned village...

You have my great respect and in my eyes you're extremely effective stategus players. Excellent skills.

If the rest of you playing as well as Pantheon, UIF would have been crushed after first few weeks.

Anyone who doesn't see that you're a great candidate for leader of a large alliance, is simply blind.

No people in your roster is just depressing.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #246 on: June 18, 2014, 07:58:30 pm »
+2
Pantheon:

Pantheon_Gimest_DeGyrst
Pantheon_Haze_The_Hobo
Pantheon_King_Pave
Pantheon_v0n_t0rttu
Pantheon_Yhanai

Fiefs: 0
Members: 5

half of them probably semi-active

I don't know how you do it, but your armies are really great, equipment is wisely thought out and in good proportions, armies are large, and you don't even have a single burned village...

You have my great respect and in my eyes you're extremely effective stategus players. Excellent skills.

If the rest of you playing as well as Pantheon, UIF would have been crushed after first few weeks.

Anyone who doesn't see that you're a great candidate for leader of a large alliance, is simply blind.

No people in your roster is just depressing.

Has been long since we agreed on anything Harpag - but this is all true

Pantheons has allways done a very good job in finding gold and troops and making the right equip for their armies, and most of all they never back down - basically they have balls and wants to play a good game.........much like the UIF except for the balls and the good game part

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #247 on: June 18, 2014, 08:20:36 pm »
+2

Pantheons has allways done a very good job in finding gold and troops and making the right equip for their armies, and most of all they never back down - basically they have balls and wants to play a good game.........much like the UIF except for the balls and the good game part

It's the Finnish sisu.

http://www.businessinsider.com/finnish-word-sisu-is-key-to-success-2014-6

"Always bet on black pink".

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:29:29 pm by Knute »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #248 on: June 18, 2014, 10:19:57 pm »
It's the Finnish sisu.

http://www.businessinsider.com/finnish-word-sisu-is-key-to-success-2014-6

"Always bet on black pink".

Finns have simply got an inherent racial advantage over Russians since the Winter war in '39. Easy as that.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 19, 2014, 12:48:09 am »

Grandmom, you don't understand, but I will explain you it once again only because I like you.

Delicately speaking, example with Pantheon is directed specifically to you. They had nothing, but they did great job. You had everything including superstars in full roster, but you fucked up everything what you could like fresh green noob, despite fact that the overall strategy was not the worst.

Here we have another very nice guy who thought that he had +3 mighty balls, but now there are only bitter tears and pretensions to us and to Druzhina.

How could you attack your neighbor, when you both were threatened by a common and declared enemy? What was that? +3 Mighty balls?

Next time play the way your opponent allows, and so far I want to inform you that resources of UIF will be constantly depletes during a series of "thema battles" (a bit better than XP, real battles with full spawnrape etc, but with mixed rosters), and your territories can be sometimes invaded, but will not be occupied. Derchios Castle is yours.

Do what you want. I don't give a fuck.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #250 on: June 19, 2014, 12:54:36 am »
+2

Next time play the way your opponent allows, and so far I want to inform you that resources of UIF will be constantly depletes during a series of "thema battles" (a bit better than XP, real battles with full spawnrape etc, but with mixed rosters), and your territories can be sometimes invaded, but will not be occupied. Derchios Castle is yours.

WTF is wrong with you. Me, not giving to damn fucks about EU, can see that this statement is god awful and why you're all just nothing more than shitbags.

"Play how we tell you, otherwise you can't complain!" Your reasoning, logic and fucking humanity is GONE. Get off strat you don't deserve to play anymore if you make statements like that towards enemies. I really do hope you rot over there in EU. You guys have 6 more months to go, enjoy your own twisted hell.

Though NA is probably going to remove several EU factions off the map. You come over here to play, then play and don't camp.(HMBF w/e you're called, Coorperation, KU) Do something or NA will and you will not like it.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 19, 2014, 01:52:51 am »
Grandmom, you don't understand, but I will explain you it once again only because I like you.

Delicately speaking, example with Pantheon is directed specifically to you. They had nothing, but they did great job. You had everything including superstars in full roster, but you fucked up everything what you could like fresh green noob, despite fact that the overall strategy was not the worst.

Here we have another very nice guy who thought that he had +3 mighty balls, but now there are only bitter tears and pretensions to us and to Druzhina.

How could you attack your neighbor, when you both were threatened by a common and declared enemy? What was that? +3 Mighty balls?

Thanks Harpy  :D

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 19, 2014, 01:55:29 am »
WTF is wrong with you. Me, not giving to damn fucks about EU, can see that this statement is god awful and why you're all just nothing more than shitbags.

"Play how we tell you, otherwise you can't complain!" Your reasoning, logic and fucking humanity is GONE. Get off strat you don't deserve to play anymore if you make statements like that towards enemies. I really do hope you rot over there in EU. You guys have 6 more months to go, enjoy your own twisted hell.

Though NA is probably going to remove several EU factions off the map. You come over here to play, then play and don't camp.(HMBF w/e you're called, Coorperation, KU) Do something or NA will and you will not like it.

Here we are being friendly and moving slow so we dont step on everyones toes and we have been doing it wrong? Our bad, cultural clash I guess :)

Offline Pandemona

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 38
  • We are all of us what we do
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pandemona
  • IRC nick: Pandemona
« Reply #253 on: June 19, 2014, 02:04:33 am »
Maybe it's time to get rid of S&D and the upgraded items. That way playing Strategus would take lesser time for the people who leads a faction and it might also give chance to ''Independent'' people to play more effectively since you will not need to make some kind of agreement with the big factions to trade in their area.

But when it comes to UIF vs others thingy i don't know any solution to that, since DRZ and GO will not fight with each other ever (and i'm not really asking them to do such a thing and i don't have a right to ask such a thing anyway) and since almost everyone else lost their interest to Strategus 5, i don't know any way stand against UIF.
Remember remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #254 on: June 19, 2014, 02:58:58 am »
+3

Think HBMRAF has done more than quite a few NA factions already :) Also getting gear for an army takes ages with 6 people starting to trade from scratch.
But do not worry about us, for we shall pick a fight once we are ready.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.