Author Topic: Anti-Druzhina alliance  (Read 18785 times)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: Anti-Druzhina alliance
« Reply #255 on: June 19, 2014, 10:21:58 am »
+1
Grandmom, you don't understand, but I will explain you it once again only because I like you.

Delicately speaking, example with Pantheon is directed specifically to you. They had nothing, but they did great job. You had everything including superstars in full roster, but you fucked up everything what you could like fresh green noob, despite fact that the overall strategy was not the worst.

Here we have another very nice guy who thought that he had +3 mighty balls, but now there are only bitter tears and pretensions to us and to Druzhina.

How could you attack your neighbor, when you both were threatened by a common and declared enemy? What was that? +3 Mighty balls?

Next time play the way your opponent allows, and so far I want to inform you that resources of UIF will be constantly depletes during a series of "thema battles" (a bit better than XP, real battles with full spawnrape etc, but with mixed rosters), and your territories can be sometimes invaded, but will not be occupied. Derchios Castle is yours.

Do what you want. I don't give a fuck.
If you talk about the shogunate attack, I don't think anyone of us regret that. That was the most fun we have had this whole strat, a even war between two similar sized factions and where both sides could win. That is how strat is supposed to be played if you can't see that I dear to say that you know nothing about strat.

Also at that time we attacked them because they said they were with you, if you don't remember. It turned out they weren't later but we could not have known as they did not tell us. Still was the best time I and a lot of other had this strat.

Also you are talking like we had a fair chance of beating you from the beginning and had superstars in full roster, fuck that! This strat was decided when go, drz and kapis allied still we tried to fight and did something so strat wouldn't die, tell me when did you do something like that? And full rosters with superstars, haha we never had that I don't remember any battle where we had a full roster, maybe some but then we had to accept guys under lvl 25. Yes full roster of superstars. Now Harag please stop trying to glorify your "victory" and come back to reality.

Also to quote a  friend of mine, Sandor Clegane. "Fuck themed battles, fuck the UIF and fuck the EU side". You can have all of that for your self I'm off to NA and I hope none apply for your themed battles as shitting in the face of those who fought uif.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #256 on: June 19, 2014, 11:29:23 am »
+2

How could you attack your neighbor, when you both were threatened by a common and declared enemy? What was that? +3 Mighty balls?

Just adding that GO was feeding Byz troops during that war remember? They hadnt declared shit up untill then, and they werent threatened by you since you were feeding them naked troops to stop us from getting close to your borders and trades - all valid tactics but dont say that the attack on Byz was a bad call - at the circumstances, given they were handed troops by you I would say we were right in doing that attack with the knowledge we had at hand. Had nothing to do with balls, it had to be done.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #257 on: June 19, 2014, 12:43:54 pm »
+1
GO sent over a drunken polish guy I think who stepped inside a 100% crime fief and lost everything XD And they also sent one 500 man army to reinforce, that was literally it. - Unfortunately that was the most interesting war this strategus :D, which is a shame because it wasn't that epic..

Don't understand why people are still arguing about all this shit

Also HMBGLAFOJ or whatever the fuck xD will be engaging in some NA action soon enough, just there are too little sell fiefs in the steppes;)

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #258 on: June 19, 2014, 01:43:26 pm »
+1
To be fair, GO and Druzhina fighting each other is a favor they could do to others, but are not obliged to in any way.
Basically they've won the strat, it's up to them to do anything with it. If they are having fun with what they have now, well, thats their business.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2014, 03:02:58 pm »
Just adding that GO was feeding Byz troops during that war remember? They hadnt declared shit up untill then, and they werent threatened by you since you were feeding them naked troops to stop us from getting close to your borders and trades - all valid tactics but dont say that the attack on Byz was a bad call - at the circumstances, given they were handed troops by you I would say we were right in doing that attack with the knowledge we had at hand. Had nothing to do with balls, it had to be done.

If you were on teamspeak when we talked with Hetman you would have known better than to attack us :D Hetman originally did not want to give us troops, and was very reluctant to actually agree. Too long ago to remember the reason that convinced him, but I can imagine that it was something like Corsair promising to stop trolling on UIF ts or something :lol:

Anyway, it actually was a nice war, pretty much the only real one this strat on EU side.

Red=Edit
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:10:34 pm by Switchtense »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #260 on: June 19, 2014, 03:17:12 pm »
+1
... Too long ago to remember the reason that convinced him, but I can imagine that it was something like Corsair promising to troll on UIF ts or something :lol:

Yeah, it was rather blowjob  :lol:   ...bunch of homosexualists... hehehe

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #261 on: June 19, 2014, 05:30:09 pm »
OP was a Druzhina member telling us to make an alliance and fight them properly?
So?   :|

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #262 on: June 19, 2014, 05:53:30 pm »
If you talk about the shogunate attack, I don't think anyone of us regret that. That was the most fun we have had this whole strat, a even war between two similar sized factions and where both sides could win. That is how strat is supposed to be played if you can't see that I dear to say that you know nothing about strat.

Also at that time we attacked them because they said they were with you, if you don't remember. It turned out they weren't later but we could not have known as they did not tell us. Still was the best time I and a lot of other had this strat.

Also you are talking like we had a fair chance of beating you from the beginning and had superstars in full roster, fuck that! This strat was decided when go, drz and kapis allied still we tried to fight and did something so strat wouldn't die, tell me when did you do something like that? And full rosters with superstars, haha we never had that I don't remember any battle where we had a full roster, maybe some but then we had to accept guys under lvl 25. Yes full roster of superstars. Now Harag please stop trying to glorify your "victory" and come back to reality.

Also to quote a  friend of mine, Sandor Clegane. "Fuck themed battles, fuck the UIF and fuck the EU side". You can have all of that for your self I'm off to NA and I hope none apply for your themed battles as shitting in the face of those who fought uif.

Bump for truth.  Hard to fill roster against UIF when most of the map allies together into UIF before strat even starts.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 19, 2014, 06:01:37 pm »
So we cant tell them what to do, and neither should they be telling us what to do.

Sums up many reactions to this thread where a Druzhina member is telling us what to do in OP i think.

He is our recruit. And new to this, he played 1 -2 weeks and now i haven't seen him for a while. I think one of our recruits even tried to make some diplomacy with Kalmars about their surrender without our knowledge, that was very funny.
If its not Vovka, Archer KMC, RXN or me saying anything its not official.

Druzhina didn't ask anything from u. We did attack all neutrals to try and unite you all against us your common hated enemy. But it failed. Some rage quit, some qq.
You tried to split us up with qq and it failed too.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #264 on: June 19, 2014, 06:04:47 pm »
+1
He is our recruit. And new to this, he played 1 -2 weeks and now i haven't seen him for a while.

Were you not nice to him? :(
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 19, 2014, 07:18:29 pm »
Were you not nice to him? :(
he's on holidays i guess like half of druzhina
when UIF looks at you

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #266 on: June 19, 2014, 08:10:09 pm »
+3
he's on holidays i guess like half of druzhina

Still enough players to own everyone I guess  :lol:

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #267 on: June 19, 2014, 09:01:13 pm »
We have no problems with new recruits. We can't just ban  guys who want  join us cuz mostly they're new players and we don't care about personal skills.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #268 on: June 19, 2014, 09:07:03 pm »
We have no problems with new recruits. We can't just ban  guys who want  join us cuz mostly they're new players and we don't care about personal skills.
What are you talking about?
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina