Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 34979 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #300 on: March 27, 2014, 11:46:30 am »
Except that then imagine (in SP terms), DRZ dominate the Sarranid Sultanate (desert faction), Grey Order dominate Swadia (their lands), and by chance those two kingdoms never go to war with each other. Does that start ringing a bell now?
You cannot force them to go to war, if they do not wish to, they will never do it. And that's fine, it adds to the complexity of the situation...
you can force them, by disallowing war with other, them then being the only once they are allowed to attack. But you will need to make a randomized joiing of faction/colors, otherwise teh buttbuddies join all the time the same color. You may go sofar to get one clan complettly into one faction color, but randomize overall the colors which clans are being put into. The randomization only restricted through balancing issues and who was with whom the last time in the same faction/color.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #301 on: March 27, 2014, 11:51:44 am »
+6
But you will need to make a randomized joiing of faction/colors, otherwise teh buttbuddies join all the time the same color

No, that's not necessary.
Better to encourage players joining factions with less players. The less players faction has - the more exp from battles they get.

So if several big clans would join one color - no exp for them and millions exp for their enemies.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #302 on: March 27, 2014, 01:56:33 pm »
+1
fck! HRE is coming!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please wipe us fast so i don't have to deal with this shit anymore  :D

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 27, 2014, 02:18:12 pm »
+5
I em tired of this bulshit,bunch of morons,when the entire map like (12 clans)arrived to destroy Greys on the last strategus did I cry?hmm i think not.They had 5 times more players resources and land,but they did not succeed,the point is that you  play in this game already 5 years,and you not learned anything.Write what you want,but it does not change the fact that you ar all nubs,the only thing you guys do is QQ and cry cry cry on the forums yes in that u ar all the best(pro)maybe uncle chadz  will listen to you and ban all of the greys(great victory)I recommend to all of you to play in single player,and I am very sure that the computer will defeat you,but do not worry it will be just  another reason to write another QQ topic.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #304 on: March 27, 2014, 02:26:48 pm »
+10
Hetman

You are missing one fuckin thing ; all of those people are not playing anymore and there isnt even a clan with more than 40 members  that can fight against you.

We are not here to let you masturbate to get e-peen ; as an old UIF member i can guarantee you that grey order and druzhina going to have a trade simulator ; nothing more.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #305 on: March 27, 2014, 02:34:35 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

some nice ideas there,  frank.

(click to show/hide)

:'D
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 27, 2014, 02:40:23 pm »
+1
I em tired of this bulshit,bunch of morons,when the entire map like (12 clans)arrived to destroy Greys on the last strategus did I cry?hmm i think not.

I think you would have cried if there wasnt 10 greys grinding troops in the cities where you turtled in, per 1 army the coalition of anti-UIF strat 4 had sent.

By that I mean, if GO/DRZ didnt comprise between 1/4 and 1/2 of the total strategus players at any time of the rounds, this thread wouldnt even exist.

Its only a question of numbers.

Offline Jacu

• Count
  • Renown: 214
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Jacu_the_Grey
« Reply #307 on: March 27, 2014, 02:41:28 pm »
for everyone who is raging and crying I propose one thing

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 27, 2014, 02:43:37 pm »
+4
it's not my fault that the defeated clans leave the game ,because they got too small balls to fight on,(Cicero lose one  battle and ran off to mom )And yes we will be alone with Drz on the map,I dont care,we will have a lot  of xp battles for all of the players in this game.Only because all of the rest of you dont know how to play in'' Strategy Games'' gl hf take care.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #309 on: March 27, 2014, 02:49:04 pm »
+4
the point is that you  play in this game already 5 years,and you not learned anything.

just one thing: learn to block!
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #310 on: March 27, 2014, 02:56:35 pm »
+4
it's not my fault that the defeated clans leave the game ,because they got too small balls to fight on,(Cicero lose one  battle and ran off to mom )And yes we will be alone with Drz on the map,I dont care,we will have a lot  of xp battles for all of the players in this game.Only because all of the rest of you dont know how to play in'' Strategy Games'' gl hf take care.
It's not about balls hetman,some clans just get bored after looking at screen,organizing people just to fight...em...no one ?
If you enjoy it go on, no one judging you for stupidity and being nolifer(Did i just...nvm) but accusing others because they left this useless and retarded no fun game is just silly kurwa thing to do.
Im sorry but all those effort to do what ? This is what i cannot understand with UIF, it was reasonable when there was a fallen block i was enjoying strat aswell but now i just feel sorry for you nerds :D

edit: I don't understand rest of you neither.
What ? Accusing GO because they keep playing this game with care ?It's their choice,don't cry seriously it's been like it for years yet the thing you guys fail to understand : GO is smaller compared to non-GO factions in total,if you try hard like GO, you may manage to win so it's not unfair or something if you wanna spend more than %50 of your time in front of screen,texting your friend all the time to say "Change your direction now,don't go into forest,it slows you down,come to vilage directly with all the crates." go for it.
UIF wins because they try hard and they play with care. They don't forget to buy ladders,const mats to battle for example.

So whatever i'll just grab some popcorn and observe y'all :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 03:09:24 pm by HarunYahya »

Offline Jacu

• Count
  • Renown: 214
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Jacu_the_Grey
« Reply #311 on: March 27, 2014, 02:57:57 pm »
just one thing: learn to block!

Learn to think ! :)

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #312 on: March 27, 2014, 03:06:35 pm »
+1
Learn to think ! :)
nah, i was born with that ability :*
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #313 on: March 27, 2014, 03:16:31 pm »
+3
It's not about having balls hetman, it's about being fucking BORED. But whatever, i don't think anyone can convince this immense ego you have built up that there are definitely other, not so boring, ways to play strategus. It's really fascinating how ignorant the grey leadership is, though.

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 27, 2014, 03:25:17 pm »
+3
 everyone has a thousand excuses