Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 34929 times)

Offline Jacu

• Count
  • Renown: 214
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Jacu_the_Grey
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #315 on: March 27, 2014, 03:25:38 pm »
+2
It's really fascinating how ignorant the grey leadership is, though.

dont say that ! Hetman is my HERO

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #316 on: March 27, 2014, 03:34:40 pm »
Some men like a good challenge - others just wanna hold on to their teddybear.....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #317 on: March 27, 2014, 04:04:56 pm »
+3
I em tired of this bulshit,bunch of morons,when the entire map like (12 clans)arrived to destroy Greys on the last strategus did I cry?
how would i know, you rushed in your room and shut the door  :lol:

They had 5 times more players resources and land,
delusional? a lot? I remember 3-4 factions attacking GO whereby one was called back to Yallen as they got backstabbed and another one was already afking a lot, the other 2 where making attacks on Uxhal ... omg that place  :|
and when they couldnt stand attacking that shithole anymore, as mentioned before you were recruiting more and more troops into it with no end in sight and you got gear from them again and again. The defeated attackers at some point noticed , this is not worth it, there is no end to it, it is not doable. Not because you have been such superrior tactions and organisators ^^, but because you were grinding tickets like hell and got gear from every failed attack for free and again that shithole when equiped with some stuff is with a full defending roster untackable ... and that is no fun. So congratz ... you did outgrind the war machine of 3 clans while your surrounding areas were occupied,  not your mistake but also not your success,  but that of the game mechanics.

but they did not succeed,the point is that you play in this game already 5 years,and you not learned anything.Write what you want,but it does not change the fact that you ar all nubs,the only thing you guys do is QQ and cry cry cry on the forums yes in that u ar all the best(pro)maybe uncle chadz  will listen to you and ban all of the greys(great victory)I recommend to all of you to play in single player,and I am very sure that the computer will defeat you,but do not worry it will be just  another reason to write another QQ topic.
carefull or you become what you complain about.

When you place a horse's foot on a metal plate and then in close succession you first ring a bell and then you send some electricity through the metal plate. The horse will very soon when this is repeated a few times not wait for the electricity but immediatly after the bell rings, lift his foot.

You mate have lifted your foot, without that electricity is going through the metal plate now.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #318 on: March 27, 2014, 04:08:29 pm »
+4
dont say that ! Hetman is my HERO

Hetman is a cool guy, but concerning strategus he's quite the delusional one.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #319 on: March 27, 2014, 04:27:03 pm »
+3
it's not my fault that the defeated clans leave the game ,because they got too small balls to fight on,(Cicero lose one  battle and ran off to mom )And yes we will be alone with Drz on the map,I dont care,we will have a lot  of xp battles for all of the players in this game.Only because all of the rest of you dont know how to play in'' Strategy Games'' gl hf take care.

I dont really understand why u are raging that much to me hetman ; i dont care anyshit about this game anymore.I left that strategus because i didnt want to keep playing with a side which were playing as multi accounting and banned.

We did multi accouting for once which we couldnt even reach one of our member with telephone so we must use his password which we took on phone and moved him to escape from a bandit.But you and your %90 members did that and banned.I am not even mad about it i just didnt want to participate that alliance anymore.Noone banned from bashibazouk at that time ; i repeat noone.Union gone , DRZ %15 banned.

I still like UIF and most of members especially DRZ ( Nebun , KMC , Vovka , Bars , Naduril , the guy with Physcosıaocuk nick which pronounce as totally different and others that i cant remember right now ) but i just want you to see it , i am not telling you its not fair or cruel. I am telling you that you wont have fun without playing against noone.

We will not defend our village when we see 4k troops moving for it , we wont even try to take our items and run away. We will just give those to another guy and leave :)

Dear cRPG players i just want to explain what i am trying to tell ;

You are playing Civilization V and we are 1 era behind you ; so you will build all the wonders even we try to do anyshit against you we will throw arrows to tanks which is nonsense.You will get bored soon because even battle rosters are 51 vs 40 and  plate armours vs peasant armours so battles will be last long for max 5 mins. ( 3-4 charges )

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 27, 2014, 04:27:17 pm »
+1
omg Kingrim plz su,the only thing you can do on the strategus is writing a books on the forum,you never accomplished anything.Ahhhh no wait,you deleted your character says that this is the end and all of this drama. I hate this forum heros.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 27, 2014, 04:36:06 pm »
+2
omg Kingrim plz su,the only thing you can do on the strategus is writing a books on the forum,you never accomplished anything.Ahhhh no wait,you deleted your character says that this is the end and all of this drama. I hate this forum heros.

Omfg you are new Recep Tayyip Erdoğan , for fak sake we are not accusing you for anyshit.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #322 on: March 27, 2014, 04:46:33 pm »
+7
This thread is just a shitstorm,no diplomacy being discussed.
Move it to spam so i can start posting irrevelant pictures of jihadists and retarded gifs without hesitating to think if i'll get warning for it!
Zaharist made the only sense in this thread .
UIF accusing others for not trying as much as them.
Others accusing  UIF for trying too much for this pointless shitsense game.

Fucking paradox.

The thing is brothers and sisters,everyone will play this game as they want. UIF won't get bored if they don't see any defenders on rosters, they like to play the game no matter who plays this game or not. Although i don't understand how they enjoy it, i respect it.

I'll defend against UIF if it is fun, if it's not, i won't. Simple as that.
Don't care about exp,land,title or winning anymore .
I already quit this game for multiple times i came back to have some fun and i really can't bother myself to struggle in this strategus or trying to calm down 2 retarded clans who fight each other instead of uif block and shit. I'll do things till i get bored. I suggest all of you to do the same. No point taking this game or people who play this game serious.
Sad but i think i shall point it out, that it is just a game you play to have fun. Nothing else. Don't eat yourselves up with it, you won't solve starvation in Africa or shit,it is just a fucking game...

So just move this shitstorm into spam and let me and some more retarded forum heroes do the rest to this corrupted & retarded whining thread.

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 27, 2014, 04:50:15 pm »
I dont rly care  who and what  will write about the greys,today I told my players that will do a few posts,to see how much  dogs will  bark.I think I deserve for that fun,after all of this shit that people write about greys.I did not want to offend anyone,most of the players in this game I like and respect,and I knew that I write one word and you will write thousand.So gl hf forum heros write moreeee moreeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeee.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 27, 2014, 05:01:01 pm »
+1
The thing is brothers and sisters,everyone will play this game as they want. UIF won't get bored if they don't see any defenders on rosters, they like to play the game no matter who plays this game or not. Although i don't understand how they enjoy it, i respect it.

I'll defend against UIF if it is fun, if it's not, i won't. Simple as that.

I dont rly care  who and what  will write about the greys,today I told my players that will do a few posts,to see how much  dogs will  bark.I think I deserve for that fun,after all of this shit that people write about greys.I did not want to offend anyone,most of the players in this game I like and respect,and I knew that I write one word and you will write thousand.So gl hf forum heros write moreeee moreeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeee.

See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #325 on: March 27, 2014, 05:09:15 pm »
+1
Youtube blocked in Turkey lmao :D

What a shithole we live in for fucks sake...

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #326 on: March 27, 2014, 05:10:45 pm »
+2
Fear not ppl i got this strat thing under control  :idea:
Now bask in my glory <3
(click to show/hide)

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 27, 2014, 05:10:51 pm »
+13
All battles against the DRZ are currently exactly like this...

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #328 on: March 27, 2014, 05:17:09 pm »
+8
Ok, guys, so what do you expect GO (and DRZ probaly as well) to do exactly? Quit? Kick out half of our guys to make your life easier? Precisely which half? How do you expect us to explain anyone in GO the reasons for being kicked? "We have to kick you cause other guys cry on forum that they can't win this game"? They all signed up to GO voluntarily, they all make effort for us to win.

You want us to fight Druzhina? Maybe you will see that one day, who knows.  But explain me - why should we fight with the guys that are friendly to us, loyal, dependable, and never spit on us, while we have a whole bunch of distrustful, aggressive haters at hand?  Hm? To ensure that everyone else, who rage on us, and jump on us, have an easier life? Well...

Besides, can't you really hear what you are saying? "We can't counter you, cause we do not like each other and we do not trust each other. So instead you, GO and DRZ, being big and successful, should fight each other because you are best friends and it would help saving this game for us". Duh..

And do not get me wrong - I agree that current situation is not easy for anyone. But it is not fatal (Bjarky will save you!). And beyond anything else it certainly is not our fault.  What did we do in this Strat round that justifies this amount of rage, except for mere existence? Hetman is raging trolling about it cause he sees how unfair it is - and I am not surprised.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #329 on: March 27, 2014, 05:39:35 pm »
+3

You want us to fight Druzhina? Maybe you will see that one day, who knows.  But explain me - why should we fight with the guys that are friendly to us, loyal, dependable, and never spit on us, while we have a whole bunch of distrustful, aggressive haters at hand?  Hm? To ensure that everyone else, who rage on us, and jump on us, have an easier life? Well...

Simply this - since its a possibility and would provide you with a challenge and it would also be a good thing for the strategus round....nothing else

If me and my brother was kicking the shit out of 8 kids playing a sport, lets say basketball - we would after the first 4 times perhaps consider going on different teams and getting 4 kids in each team - since it would be more fun. You would instead think, we are secure, we are safe, we dont have to worry to much about loosing - so we will stick together and win once more to boost our egos.

You are free to do so, not saying anything else - its a choice you can make, a pussy choice but still your choice

We're working on something cooler than a blog.