Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 34912 times)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2014, 09:13:11 pm »
If i can make my little statement here:

If you would all be more together: OdE, Fenris, Kalmars, SB/Templars, Vandals, Mercs, HRE, Eques, Bros, Quncy, Balde and dont know what more ... if you would all be more chained together you can actually beat the UIF , no joke there... i meean it serious. The difference is just that Grey Order and Druzhina are both one clan, which means its by FAAAAAAR easier to manage and see whats happening throughout their lands ~ But if you would get your shit together and operate together and equally you can do something ...

Its also that UIF is more experienced in not throwing everything over the table, nothing is ever lost til you cant fight.
Also one point is the roster in strat battles ... its a subpart when ppl are better then the other, the primary is to follow orders, done by the right guy...

here a little song for u.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaZ2JXCm2S4
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:16:33 pm by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2014, 09:16:57 pm »
+6
If you would all be more together: OdE, Fenris, Kalmars, SB/Templars, Vandals, Mercs, HRE, Eques, Bros, Quncy, Balde and dont know what more ... if you would all be more chained together you can actually beat the UIF , no joke there...

No, we will rather kill each other. Because that's what we for some reasons did all previous rounds of strat and because evil templars were carebearing and ganking poor uif in strat one.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2014, 09:31:53 pm »
+10
blame
templar block and yourself.
Yes, blame templar block who did something 3,5 years ago in a Strat of which probably like 5% of the players are still playing, instead of blaming the UIF who has become the new templar block for last 3 years. Strategus is doomed, templar block started ruining it, UIF continued and now this will surely be the last and shortest iteration of Strat.

Declare war on Grey Order, do it. Last chance to salvage this Strat round. Otherwise, enjoy the win, for whatever it is worth to you.

If i can make my little statement here:

If you would all be more together: OdE, Fenris, Kalmars, SB/Templars, Vandals, Mercs, HRE, Eques, Bros, Quncy, Balde and dont know what more ... if you would all be more chained together you can actually beat the UIF , no joke there... i meean it serious. The difference is just that Grey Order and Druzhina are both one clan, which means its by FAAAAAAR easier to manage and see whats happening throughout their lands ~ But if you would get your shit together and operate together and equally you can do something ...
Nobody in Western Europe really wants to play Strat like you propose. Simply a cultural thing. Without trying to discriminate or overgeneralize, DRZ and GO come from less individualistic societies that probably allow for more obedience, loyalty to the collective and dedication to making the collective win. What I have seen of GO and DRZ are things that for example my clan would not be able to pull off, because people don't have the mentality for it. I have seen it before by other large clans with mostly Western Europeans, people stop caring and go do whatever they want. Also, uniting all these clans would require someone to talk to people for 200 hours and make himself the leader, are you up for doing that Knitler? No you aren't and obviously nobody else is for this silly little poorly designed game.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2014, 09:38:17 pm »
But explaining your carebearing by what templars did 3 years ago...

I dont see how what happened in strat 1 is related to the carebearing of today.

Yes, blame templar block who did something 3,5 years ago in a Strat of which probably like 5% of the players are still playing, instead of blaming the UIF who has become the new templar block for last 3 years.

I don't say that we do this just because templars did it.
I mean forming alliances is OK for this game.

Declare war on Grey Order, do it. Last chance to salvage this Strat round.
Do you have any idea why does DRZ and GO should entertain you, Fips and other blamers?

Igni et ferro

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2014, 09:46:30 pm »
+3
Wanted to reply but then realized I already did say that many times like 2 years ago. Nothing changed since then.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2014, 09:54:14 pm »
+2
Do you have any idea why does DRZ and GO should entertain you, Fips and other blamers?
Because Strat will cease to exist if you do not entertain us.

I mean forming alliances is OK for this game.
Forming alliances is okay yes, though your alliance is like the USSR and the USA becoming best friends in the Cold War. Your alliance is wildly inappropriate and unnecessary compared to any possible opponent. Strat could be awesome with a good bit of power politics, switching allegiances and backstabbery, sadly the current mechanics make these things depend on the player mentality. DRZ and GO mentality has thrown all of this out of the window for all of the players and the only solution is a change of heart on your side or better design in the game. I can't blame chadz though for bad mechanics because I can't see anyway myself to solve these things while still having a low player time input game.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2014, 09:54:47 pm »
+1
I'd like to see this big war happen, because it would be really fun :D

I don't think Shogunate will switch sides, but I'm not their spokesperson ofc and personally I wouldn't switch either, but it would be fun to have Strat WW1 with Shogunate, Greys, DRZ and Kapikulus against all the other clans.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2014, 09:56:27 pm »
+3

Nobody in Western Europe really wants to play Strat

this

:lol:

Teeth, u seem to know much about non individualistic society, don't u?  :lol:
You have a point there anyway, I did have same thoughts. Europe is divided into small parts and same is your community.
But previous strats there were lot's of active ru-speaking factions: RuConquista, Teutonic Order, Gardarika, Strangers, Brothers in Arms, Pillagers and some others. They gone inactive and most of active strat players (mainly due to language barrier, not because being "not-individuals") joined Druzhina.
May be you are right about individualistic societies but not 100%.
Igni et ferro

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2014, 09:59:05 pm »
+7
All of you who blame GO and DRZ for being friendly towards each other miss two things

Since the very beginning of Strat this game is about carebearing

Seems like most of you didn't play Strat1.
There was Templar Block. It has MOST of active EU and NA players, Templars and their allies had ALL the map except east (fallens) and north (ne, drz). AND NOONE FOUGHT EACH OTHER.

NOONE DECLARED WARS, NOONE ATTACKED NEIGHBOOR!!! EVERYONE WERE JUST STARING AT ENORMOUS TEMPLARS. in the end of that round Shogunates, Caravan Guild and irrc formed 100+k tickets army! 100+k tickets they simply farmed tickets all round. and that's what everyone were doing.
Teplars were quite passive. Accepting new members to their block was all they did there.

Then ENORMOUS Templar block attacked 22nd faction. Outnumbering them like 1000 to 1. 22nd had no equip and no tickets, cause all of them were waisted during 3 hours town siege a day before. Enormous block declared war upon smallest faction a day after this faction lost everything.
Templars wiped 22nd.
And that was the very beginning of UIF. Started by FIEFLESS FACTION THAT WAS WIPED BY SUPERPOWER BLOCK.

Another (MAIN) thing you are all missing is YOUR ATTITUDE during strat1,2,3,4

All your whines and tears, all your insults toward DRZ and GO, all the shit about "cheaters", about GO bans, bias game admins etc
You made it happen with your attitude.

So.
Next time
you want to blame UIF
or DRZ and GO for being
that big and friendly

blame
templar block and yourself.

and
cry
even
more.

thanks for attention.

P.S.
And I miss one thing too:
haters gonna hate, whiners - whine, losers - lose.
Go on.

Are you seriously blaming the repetition of UIF carebearing on what happened in first 3 months of the 1st strat. You guys have been doing this for years, you can hardly blame anyone but yourselves. It's pathetic and boring and there is no-one to blame except for your two factions.
Turtles

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2014, 09:59:53 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
Oh the irony. You basicly became the same exact thing that you hated. You wanted something to fight the big block, so that the smaller clans would stand a chance and actually have fun. Ontop of this you wanted some action in strategus, instead of everyone just farming gold/troops.

If you have not noticed alrdy, UIF is the big block now, which only waits and gears up. UIF is the bully that rapes the small clans, which does not stand a chance in any way. If you have not noticed... you guys have done this ''big block'' thing for several strats, basicly making strategus boring and repetitive.

Furthermore i don't see how you can blame all of the strategus rounds, where you did this ''big block'' thing on Templars, because they did it once in the very first strategus. It just seems ridicolous and ironic.

''They did it once, and this was our way of fighting it. They are not here anymore, but we will continue our block and become the exact thing that ruined strat 1!''
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2014, 10:02:52 pm »
+1
3 years ago i did suggest Greys and DRZ start playing against each other (because the whole EU were just crying to death about carebearing), but for some reasons they didn't start any war.

I don't support current DRZ and GO choice (not fighting each other) but on the other hand I don't support those who blame "carebearing" too.
Both sides ruin Strategus imo, which one ruins more... I can't say for sure.
Igni et ferro

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2014, 10:04:41 pm »
+1
So, what exactly is second side doing to ruin strat?

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2014, 10:05:42 pm »
So, what exactly is second side doing to ruin strat?

They do nothing
Igni et ferro

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2014, 10:06:50 pm »
+2
lol, just lol

Offline Spurdospera

• Earl
  • Renown: 315
  • Infamy: 20
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spurdo...
  • IRC nick: Spurdo
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2014, 10:35:59 pm »
+7
I would say that you all play strat way too seriously. It is just a game, don´t have to be mad.

Also, as much as I hate the "block wars" I can´t really say that drz/grey are doing anything wrong. Their relationship is pretty much the same that Fallen and HRE have had since strat1 and I don´t see them complaining about it.

I hope to see some good battles from this campaign and full rosters, try not to always think about UIF/anti-UIF setting... Strat is funnier for all that way.
Quote from: Mortemer
spurdo is as useless as my hat.