Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 37337 times)

Offline Gryfita

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Warsaw Fans Hooligans :D:D
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gryfita The Grey Lord of Azgad
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2014, 01:09:08 am »
Kinngrimm For the King !!! on all Caldaria !!!! Whay you do some aty-UIF Alliece :P and be king like Lord Hetman and Emperors Vovka or Nebun ^^
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2014, 01:09:37 am »
+1
Think id rather attack Fenris and continue mah war  :lol:
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Kanclerz

• Baron
  • Renown: 83
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Vratislavia
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kanclerz_the_Grey
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2014, 01:19:08 am »
+6
We're not bad people, but well organised
We have ~20 - 25 active players

P.S.
Small funny material for all :) haha
New better world of Carladia :D

and good music for all haters -> chill out with J.L. Hooker and Carlos Santana :D!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTjYQKtO2dc
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 01:42:03 am by Kanclerz »

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2014, 01:19:32 am »
+1
Personally the since the Bashis soded off the UIF have been one of the few interesting things going on in the eu side of strat.

It's great they are so huge and so powerful. It creates more if a challenge for the rest of us. The fact that the game isn't very strategic and more grind sucks though because it means a clan can and almost always will bounce ba ccc know.

It seems to me that it's about time for everyone to get together and let slip the dogs of war.

It takes 2 care bears to have a tea party after all.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2014, 01:33:33 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)

tl:dr (to be fair I skimmed)

Basically Grey Order and Druzhina are pussies who don't like games that actually challenge intellect or for that matter has anything remotely resembling a challenge.  Strategus works great for them - just hire a thousand drones/cd keys and then never fight each other - win the same way the russians held off the chocolate chip cookies - meatgrinding by sheer numbers.  This is old news, 5 strats and they have yet to come up with anything original (goes with the mentality - eastern europe has always been way behind technologically compared to the west because culturally innovation frowned upon).

But the fact is it works - they get to say they "beat" people they outnumbered at a minimum of 3:1.  We can't tell them to do things any differently (and they certainly will never play it any differently), so there is no point in wailing about it.  They made Eu strat incredibly boring so my solution to anyone who is tired of another round of boring EU strat:

I NOW OFFER AN OPEN INVITATION TO ALL THESE FACTIONS TO COME TO NA! Quite a few of you have around 100 ping (which I found easily playable when I was east coast US playing in EU).  For those with higher ping you can still have the fun of playing the browser side of the game and doing trade caravans/raids into EU borderzone.  Let the UIF have "fun" attacking AI castles and cities and come add to NA community and your community's fun.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2014, 02:56:37 am »
+1
meh, we already said that we're going to be neutral on the map now, we're not going to attack anyone for the time being, drz / grey are way too strong and the anti-UIF is a completely disorganised mess, i honestly would recommend stopping suiciding tickets against the grey order like this and focussing on economy and defending.
if you're the weaker faction in a war, and your surprise attack fails, you don't carry on attacking until all of your men are dead, you consolidate and come up with new ideas.

this strategus more than ever, trading and defending is a valid tactic, as they increased the price of armours to a factor of ^8 (if i remember correctly), therefore by the time druzhina gets plate even if the other half of the map is trading at 1/8th efficiency of them, they should still be up to ~~ 40 body armour (+ 8 from cheap gloves, 48 body armour), which isn't amazingly bad.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2014, 03:14:01 am »
We're not bad people,
what ever makes you feel better right? Therefor all the banner leecher became GO members, because HArpag, who admittedly doesnt give a shit about personal relatiosn to the single GO member, cant say no when someone asks to join .. because he is so good hearted ... right?

but well organised
with 90 guys in my faction, i also would be able to get more done, so bravo for your good organisation.

We have ~20 - 25 active players
That exatly is the problem, others dont. Many others together , still dont. At a time enough clans work together to match your numbers, then there is still DRZ, Shogunate and Kapikulu. Sorry but no respect or sympathy from me for the way your clan interacts sofar this round and i cant really take your arguments serriously.

@Kesh/Heskey
While i like the NA clans, i would just go inactive in Strat. Having a small invasion into EU or NA map is one thing i guess, but for the remaining 8-9 months then playing on NA ping and with that time differential, thanks , but no thanks. I am neutral to all NA clans, like last round, i wont change that this round. If i get booted out of NA from a NA clan, i would most likely not come back.

@FRANK_THE_TANK
be my guest to organize such a force, being able to take down UIF. I myself wont put myself again in the position like last round and before, where i depleted all my energy only to get screwed by factions which are not working for the common good, but to jerk of on their revanche trip or cant get over their own greed.

@Corsair
i dont take advice of someone who is not attacking those who ruin the game, even more so as he seems not to be abel to comprehend most of what is said here, otherwise you would not try to stay out of this conflict but cut down the trade routes, even though you would may get wiped over the effort. You staying out, being neutral, yeah sure, i see the battle rosters, i see that trade goes through your area untouched, i see that while you have in other topics already said that you are UIF or whatever that shit you all pull there has to be called, you say here you are not attacking anyone for the time being ... well GO needs their tickets atm themselves so yes you need to wait a little.
Trading is not a tactic, it is a nessasity, playing defensiv you can when you have castles ... damn you lucker 30 men missing in the roster of that castle defense. I guess when i take my first castle it will be the full 80, arent you a sweety.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2014, 03:28:06 am »
+3
In one threat you complain i would gank on you, now you complain that i dont. This is the same shit as in the talks we had on ts, you switch opinions and stances continiously. I would not want to be with oyu in a block if Grandmom would threaten to attack me, i just dont give a fuck about you guys thats all, you are a dieing clan with no vision so do us all the favour , die faster or get your shit together and stop crying like a little bitch.

Where exactly did i complain about you specifically? All i said was that i expected you to push some troops and equip towards Eques to make it easier for them. I am complaining about that nothing is happening, they could have taken Ada Kulun so easily right after we started this war but they just sat in their fiefs after the initial attack. Noone trying to attack the trading caravans, which also could have easily been attacked, taking hundreds and hundreds of crates from us, but meh. I can just send one guy unarmed right along Eques territory and they are not doing squat. That is what i call boring.

I never wanted to talk to you anyway, i declared a war on Eques and not on Fenris. You're an arrogant asshat who is way too full of himself and i try to stay away from those kinda people. If we didn't have this whole UIF issue i'd make sure HRE would be as much of a pain in your ass as possible.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2014, 03:33:34 am »
+1
Its still Kalmars Diplomacythread .... act like it. I secretly want u to continue, just for personal amusement... but still for information.

Cause i dont want to get watched, Kalmars are exodusing into GO-Lands ... i dont get it. - Secret Plan?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2014, 03:56:57 am »
+2
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2014, 04:05:19 am »
+9
Strat every round ends in people hurling shit at each other. If DRZ and GO were to make seperate alliances there would be an interesting fight, unfortunately neither of your factions seem to have the balls to take that step and plan an attack on the other. It's sad really but what can be done, you wont change and no-one can make you.
Turtles

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2014, 04:22:44 am »
+2
I don't get what all the rage is about, strat is about winning, right? DRZ and Grey Order are forming an alliance together to win. Why would it make you better if all of you joined an alliance to win? Sure, after that you would go back to killing each other. Why? Because it would be boring otherwise. The same goes for DRZ and GO. Once they wipe every single clan out of strat, there won't be anything else to do but fight each other. So they are basically doing the same thing you guys are trying to do, just with less clans and more players within those clans. It's like singleplayer. You join a faction or make your own and then you start killing everyone else until the last faction is your biggest ally. And then you declare war on him. In strat it's basically Shogunate, Kapis, GO and DRZ together and once everyone else is defeated, I bet Shogunate will go down first, then Kapis and then GO. Also, we are having great battles atm and this is about having great battles, so stop your bitching...
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2014, 05:27:18 am »
+4
Ultimate solution to strategus block problems: wipe strategus only when the map/economy get boring.

I think if we knew that chadz would react to domination/inflation problems to decide when to freeze/wipe/start a new round, instead of having a end date set in stone when we know it will be over (15 dec 2014), people would not have to rely on such threads because they would know that AS SOON AS the round is informally over, it then becomes officially over.

Its all about when the round begins and when the round ends, everyone base off their foreboding warnings around the fact that we have 11 months to play this strategus round 5, and most of them dont think it will last that long; by that, I mean it wont be enjoyable that long. We all dread having to wait months and months before someone put out the light, strategus players from previous rounds know what I mean.

Then of course, if we only think of the present, as my fellow poster just above said : we are having a real good time right now, stop bitching.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 05:36:24 am by Butan »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2014, 07:31:23 am »
+3

We all together killed 2500 GO tickets yesterday - good work, we lost more ofc but together we have lots more so thats fine.

New armies coming for a second wave, still waiting for the mercs to decide to come or not and for Shogunate members to see whats happening and that they can help sway this stratround.

This still stands, so whenever you are ready just go and do something about it

Mercs 7k equipped out of 10k
Shogunate 5-6k equipped
Bros 2k equiped
Kalmars 4-5k equipped
fenris 5-7k equipped
OdE 3k equipped
Vandals 3k equipped
SB 3k equipped
The rest of the north god knows how many troops
And ofc barabes ;)

All together - right this minute around 30k equipped soldiers - mostly looking at each other, saying nah, we will stay and defend our village......see the truth as it is - if all of those armies had the same color and could see each other they would get a boner and start walking as one man towards GO and their lands would be a killing zone with good potential to get rid of every GO ticket and trader and fief.

Its NOW today again the same situation, and its very doable if all would lay aside their fears and just start walking - even you Fips

Its NOW before GO has taken cities and  castles

Its NOW before the ones that has started the attack are gone

Its NOW and not later

We have left our villages empty, we will help out with gear and tickets and whatever if we can

Cymro
Corsair
Chris

We are waiting for you - the rest is allready in......so whenever you are ready........

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2014, 07:34:27 am »
+1

We're working on something cooler than a blog.