Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 34967 times)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2014, 06:28:03 pm »
+4
Meh, so basically another coalition.
See, this is why i hate this strategus round so much. I don't want to be forced into another big fucking block of players just because UIF are still enjoying their circlejerk. Especially with kinngrimm in there, haha =D
Sure then stay out of it, but the thing is you will get dragged it it sooner or later anyway if we don't win this, then don't come to us and cry when UIF knocking on your front door and want to take your fief, you have one chance to beat uif and that's now. After this war if we win it we all could start fighting cause uif wouldn't be that strong. The only way to get rid of this block thing is to beat the uif cause then we don't have any reason to stay in a block anymore
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2014, 06:34:02 pm »
+3
See, this is why i hate this strategus round so much. I don't want to be forced into another big fucking block of players just because UIF are still enjoying their circlejerk. Especially with kinngrimm in there, haha =D
Well UIF does the same thing every strat, so they clearly wont change. So we basicly need to do something to fight it, since it wont ever change.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2014, 06:43:26 pm »
+1

We have no allies - we share the same enemy with basically the rest of the map but some clans havent yet understood this, and go ahead fight Kinngrim, but do it afterwards ---- AFTERWARDS FIPS NOT NAOW:)

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2014, 06:47:53 pm »
+4
Adding this battle:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=658

Panos 500 troops v Nomar 557 troops (500 pop)

Panos:

Scum of chadzia
Gear for any other class, but xbow and cav. 91.121.26.112:9999, Varangian Guard channel, 30 minutes before the battle for Role Call. The story of Harpag`s Grey Order by Panos : Polish clan, who has to cheat in video games, so they can feel important, because, let`s face it, cleaning British shitters for your whole life , SUCKS! They drink all day because they want to forget about their shitty job (Pun intended), and they steal cars all night. TA DA! The end. If you abhor those polish shitlords, as much as I do, then apply for me and help me eradicate them. Also, who the fucks listen to Maddona? GAY PEOPLE DO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl2LTjeC5Ns

And dont forget the Ibiran fight tonight:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=651

Kalmarunion 1525 troops v 1758 troops

Lets do this!

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2014, 06:51:45 pm »
+1
Sure then stay out of it, but the thing is you will get dragged it it sooner or later anyway if we don't win this, then don't come to us and cry when UIF knocking on your front door and want to take your fief, you have one chance to beat uif and that's now. After this war if we win it we all could start fighting cause uif wouldn't be that strong. The only way to get rid of this block thing is to beat the uif cause then we don't have any reason to stay in a block anymore

Lolwut. I never expected to stay in this strat round until the end anyway. Heck, i expected Eques to wipe us out within a few weeks simply by getting support from kinn, but they are being boring.

@Grandmom: I'm just not convinced that there will be an "after UIF".

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2014, 06:56:46 pm »
+18
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 06:16:07 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Aksei

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2014, 07:09:41 pm »
+5
its very simple, 2 options:

Make coalition against them
-> if you win, coalition os over and you can fight who you want
-> if you lose, Strat is over anyway

Let them be:
-> they become so strong that nothing is possible for smaller Clans -> Strat over

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2014, 07:21:32 pm »
+3
would be nice to have two committed blocks of same strength form before next strat,  a bit like when picking players for your soccer team in school : )

about same amount of active players,  one leader,  hand full of coordinators.  all picked beforehand.

would be an interesting change.

even more interesting would be if the two winners of this strat would each manage their own team next strat : )
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2014, 07:54:29 pm »
+1
You can't simply go after those stats as we have taken everything out of our villages to attack with it so we have more a lot troops then that shows

Well, Guray Order and Co has done that aswell so just imagine the numbers of all those UIF troops moving around, brave and stronk, attacking the people outnumbering them 10 to 1 c:

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2014, 08:39:53 pm »
+2
All of you who blame GO and DRZ for being friendly towards each other miss two things

Since the very beginning of Strat this game is about carebearing

Seems like most of you didn't play Strat1.
There was Templar Block. It has MOST of active EU and NA players, Templars and their allies had ALL the map except east (fallens) and north (ne, drz). AND NOONE FOUGHT EACH OTHER.

NOONE DECLARED WARS, NOONE ATTACKED NEIGHBOOR!!! EVERYONE WERE JUST STARING AT ENORMOUS TEMPLARS. in the end of that round Shogunates, Caravan Guild and irrc formed 100+k tickets army! 100+k tickets they simply farmed tickets all round. and that's what everyone were doing.
Teplars were quite passive. Accepting new members to their block was all they did there.

Then ENORMOUS Templar block attacked 22nd faction. Outnumbering them like 1000 to 1. 22nd had no equip and no tickets, cause all of them were waisted during 3 hours town siege a day before. Enormous block declared war upon smallest faction a day after this faction lost everything.
Templars wiped 22nd.
And that was the very beginning of UIF. Started by FIEFLESS FACTION THAT WAS WIPED BY SUPERPOWER BLOCK.

Another (MAIN) thing you are all missing is YOUR ATTITUDE during strat1,2,3,4

All your whines and tears, all your insults toward DRZ and GO, all the shit about "cheaters", about GO bans, bias game admins etc
You made it happen with your attitude.

So.
Next time
you want to blame UIF
or DRZ and GO for being
that big and friendly

blame
templar block and yourself.

and
cry
even
more.

thanks for attention.

P.S.
And I miss one thing too:
haters gonna hate, whiners - whine, losers - lose.
Go on.
Igni et ferro

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2014, 08:41:02 pm »
I said I would post my full thoughts so here they are.

DRZ and GO quite simply, combined, have ruined strategus. Deny this fact and you would be completely wrong. DRZ and GO (along with kapis, but I'm not sure on their intentions this strat) are the only clans within cRPG that have actually managed to gain active players for both strategus and cRPG, the majority of clans no longer care that much for strategus and just play it to appease their leaders/clannies. And why should they care? DRZ and GO are hand in hand, living off each others trade, they have thousands of troops and a good numbers of fiefs. The fact that combined they almost own half of the map then this is game over for all other clans especially small clans. The only way to combat them would be for everyone (every single clan, bandit, stockbroker, trader, and even tavern wench) to join together and form the Anti-UIF Front or the ADF (Anti Druzhina Front). But this will never happen.

Plus the russians prime time is slightly different to the rest of EU which means when most EU are finishing work they have just sat down and begun to drink their vodka and zerg rush cRPG. The irritating thing is, is GO are too afraid (yes I said it) are too afraid to go against the DRZ and the DRZ because of this do not recognise the GO as a threat (and wont attack because it would be too much effort and at too high a cost to them), everyone else they just see as ripe targets. The only way this strategus wont turn out like the last is for GO and DRZ to attack one another. But come on, we all know that will never happen  :rolleyes:

It's a real shame that strategus (yet again) has turned into one giant carebear alliance, and the GO and DRZ are being as predictable as ever and doing the same thing over and over. I wouldn't be surprised if DRZ conquer most of the map, because frankly people will give up when they see the Druzhina armies on their borders as they know there will be no support that will prevent the inevitable goon rush that will wipe them away. A pity, a real pity.

The clans with the most active members, who care the most about Strategus are winning? Why is this a problem to you?

I'm sure the Grey and DRZ have lots of fun in Strategus as it is now, it's not ruined for them since they are actually competent at the game and enjoy beating all your garbage clans repeatedly every strat. I can only imagine how funny watching you all whine about strategus is to the UIF guys, it's hilarious to me and i'm not even involved so it can only be better for them.

Congrats you Bad Clans, on getting mad every single strategus at the exact same thing. Keep making more excuses on why you are losing when in reality it's because you're all really bad at the game!

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2014, 08:47:52 pm »
+2
God bless Granny and Kalmar Union
Igni et ferro

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2014, 09:00:44 pm »
+2
The clans with the most active members, who care the most about Strategus are winning? Why is this a problem to you?

I'm sure the Grey and DRZ have lots of fun in Strategus as it is now, it's not ruined for them since they are actually competent at the game and enjoy beating all your garbage clans repeatedly every strat. I can only imagine how funny watching you all whine about strategus is to the UIF guys, it's hilarious to me and i'm not even involved so it can only be better for them.

Congrats you Bad Clans, on getting mad every single strategus at the exact same thing. Keep making more excuses on why you are losing when in reality it's because you're all really bad at the game!

You try and beat the two biggest clans and when you do, then you can start talking shit. Americans, Simple minds
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2014, 09:02:50 pm »
+4
Zaharist, seriously...
Just say that you like Grey Order and don't want to fight against them, that's completely understandable, though wrong in my opinion.

But explaining your carebearing by what templars did 3 years ago... when most if not all of them are not playing anymore, when your current enemies didn't play in strat 1 at all, when for many of them strat 4 was the first... that's ridiculous.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2014, 09:04:05 pm »
+6
I dont see how what happened in strat 1 is related to the carebearing of today.
Most strategus factions except GO/DRZ has switched from enemy to neutral to ally at least 10 times in the next rounds, so the logic doesnt really stand.