Author Topic: WoM/Astralis War - The Grandmaster's Narrow Escape from the Astralis Barbarians  (Read 5946 times)

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Oh, is that why AoW is attacking us?

No...  AoW is attacking you because you marched 1k men into our fight with Astralis.  Then another 1200.  You attacked us for no reason.  And they also don't like you.  They are doing it on their own......  But we absolutely appreciate it.  I will be there and I will merc for AoW.  Anyone who's fought in the Northern wars should be there.  This has been going on for a month.  Everyone who's fought deserves a chance to see it through. 

We tried to work with you.  And I'll give you credit....  You point blank told me you were attacking either BC, Geforce, or Acre.  I appreciate the honesty.  But WTF do you expect?  Your diplomacy page says you are looking for a long term war with a well meaning clan.....  We're well meaning.  And you attacked us.  Therefore you are my enemy and I will look for every opportunity to destroy you.  Thank God for AoW.  I was thrilled to hear they were marching your way. 

Good luck in the battle tomorrow.  Astralis fought with honor and deserves respect.  You deserve none.  Stop bitching.  You reap what you sow. 

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
No...  AoW is attacking you because you marched 1k men into our fight with Astralis.  Then another 1200.  You attacked us for no reason.  And they also don't like you.  They are doing it on their own......  But we absolutely appreciate it.  I will be there and I will merc for AoW.  Anyone who's fought in the Northern wars should be there.  This has been going on for a month.  Everyone who's fought deserves a chance to see it through. 

We tried to work with you.  And I'll give you credit....  You point blank told me you were attacking either BC, Geforce, or Acre.  I appreciate the honesty.  But WTF do you expect?  Your diplomacy page says you are looking for a long term war with a well meaning clan.....  We're well meaning.  And you attacked us.  Therefore you are my enemy and I will look for every opportunity to destroy you.  Thank God for AoW.  I was thrilled to hear they were marching your way. 

Good luck in the battle tomorrow.  Astralis fought with honor and deserves respect.  You deserve none.  Stop bitching.  You reap what you sow.

dude what

No, really, dude what? I bitch at the end of the battles that suck particularly bad. I guess I shouldn't do that. From where I was sitting, astralis was getting jumped by 3 clans, so I tried to make it more even. Even with our help Astralis got seemingly steamrolled by you guys.

Did you really interpret that small comment as bitching? I talked to Wesley and he had a merc agreement with you and felt he should pay you back for the help you gave them at some point. That's fine, and I like Wesley, even if this is like the 3rd time he's started attacking us at Ismirala. Kinda funny, we had a laugh about it in teamspeak earlier. I really didn't know WHY they attacked us, and the battle briefing said "it was personal" and that really confused me. Now I know why they attack me, and that's fine.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 03:00:17 am by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I made that page and I'm not even in Frisia.

The page is also ridikalus, tbh.

Either way Frisia attacked us while we were fighting Astralis.  The rest is irrelevant. 

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
dude what

No, really, dude what? I bitch at the end of the battles that suck particularly bad. I guess I shouldn't do that. From where I was sitting, astralis was getting jumped by 3 clans, so I tried to make it more even. Even with our help Astralis got seemingly steamrolled by you guys.

Did you really interpret that small comment as bitching? I talked to Wesley and he had a merc agreement with you and felt he should pay you back for the help you gave them at some point. That's fine, and I like Wesley, even if this is like the 3rd time he's started attacking us at Ismirala. Kinda funny, we had a laugh about it in teamspeak earlier. I really didn't know WHY they attacked us, and the battle briefing said "it was personal" and that really confused me. Now I know why they attack me, and that's fine.

I don't have time to play diplomacy with you.  At the time you attacked us you thought it was just BC and Astralis.  To that point is was.  WoM made no aggressive moves towards anyone until well after your attack.  You thought you had an opportunity to roll us and did your best.  You saw Acre and Gefore.... both powerful and at peace.  Then you saw us.... small... over matched.... and thought it was an opportunity. 

Why rewrite history? 

Once again anyone who's fought in the Northern Wars deserves a chance to see this through.  Here is the link.  http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=694  Sign up for AoW. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 03:46:22 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
THIS IS A PUBLIC SPERG ANNOUNCEMENT
PLEASE TAKE CAUTION BEFORE READING; IF YOU ARE OF NON-NERDY CONSITUTION OR HAVE A LIFE, YOU MAY BE UNFIT FOR THIS REPORT

I don't have time to play diplomacy with you.  At the time you attacked us you thought it was just BC and Astralis.  To that point is was.  WoM made no aggressive moves towards anyone until well after your attack.  You thought you had an opportunity to roll us and did your best.  You saw Acre and Gefore.... both powerful and at peace.  Then you saw us.... small... over matched.... and thought it was an opportunity. 

Why rewrite history? 

Once again anyone who's fought in the Northern Wars deserves a chance to see this through.  Here is the link.  http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=694  Sign up for AoW.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=398

Above is the link to the first act of aggression between northern factions. Black Company attacked Astralis after negotiations failed. This was on the 7th of march.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=366

Next is the second act of aggression against Astralis, committed by AoW. Although likely irrelevant, since I think it was "border defense" or at the worst, simple piracy. This was on the 6th of march, one day earlier than the first BC attack.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=430
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=465

These are two battles initiated by Astralis against WFA. I assume that Astralis perceived that Black Company and WFA were working together. These happened on the 9th of March.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=510

This is the first siege of Nova Fenada, initiated by WFA against Astralis. This was on the 12th of march, but it occured at around 1AM EST, so it was much earlier than the following attack:

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=513

This is the first battle that we launched against either BC or WFA. It occured on the 12th of march, about 12 hours after the first attack by WFA against Astralis.

So, by the time that we initiated any attack on either of your three factions, you had already initiated battles against Astralis with two of your three factions. In fact, I think HoC was a part of the Ward of Mithrim faction (sorry for calling you WFA a bunch earlier I guess) so it would not be inaccurate to say that all three of your factions had attacked astralis before we attacked you.

Interestingly enough, the first attack that we were a part of, so to speak, to was AGAINST astralis in this battle: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=207

At the time me and Ildist had a thing called THE BUTTHOLE ALLIANCE and we were gonna team up and go hard on Acre but, not surprisingly, that petered out quick.

This has been a PUBLIC SPERG ANNOUNCEMENT

So yeah, you were ganging up on Astralis before we attacked. We were actually about to give Astralis the dick when you guys attacked them, because they took Fenada after we softened it up.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Stabb

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • Stabbing People, One Noob at a Time.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC / Black Company
  • Game nicks: Pro_Stabby_Black_Company
That is a lot of research just for a forum post, congratulations on becoming a bigger nerd than Kesh.
Stabby Stab Stab Time

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
Well then, I don't know what to say. Perhaps you should surrender and be compensated by 50 percent of your army Sandy D?

Ps: great research, seriously.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:47:38 am by Wesleysnipes »
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Dude...  I've already told you...  I don't have time to play politics.  You attacked us... period.  You had a chance to work with us.  Instead you decided to fight.  You can make all the nerd announcements you want.  I really don't care. 

I came to you and tried to work out a deal.  Instead you fucked us.  All good.  We're not crying about it.  Why are you?  You guys hit us with over 2k men right in the middle of a war that had nothing to do with you.  Did Black Company whine and cry like sissies on the forums?  No.   So WTF?????

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
Damn... we've been in a lot of battles.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

No kidding dude.  And it was all early.  Honestly.... if we had it to do over again... we would just move elsewhere lol. 

And seriously...  Kudos to Astralis...  well fought.  Hope the best for you. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:57:22 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley

Not like last strat wink wink I'm a dink.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
posts a bunch of forum links and some lines explaining them to get across that he is right about his perspective

WOW LOOK AT THIS HUGE WHINING BITCH OMG DID WE WHINE LIKE BITCHES ROFL JUST STOP OKAY NERD WE ARE GOING TO BEAT YOU SO HARD AT VIDEO GAMES

please stop

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
I fought a couple of battles on both sides, Astralis and Black Company/WoM (usually applied to both and went with whoever picked first) as had valid reasons to back each of you. And for what it's worth, I enjoyed mercing equally for both - standup leadership on both sides.

Now that Frisia is involved - WTF it's a three-way tie.

Why can't some of you spergs fight with someone I actually have a beef with, there are plenty of douches around, instead of other stand-up-blokes. I'd name a few but don't want to drag Dracul into anything ;) - it's probs pretty obvious from some of my posts anyway :mrgreen:
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
WOW WHAT A GREAT AND COOL ROLE PLAYING POST ORIGINAL POSTER, GOLLY THE ORIGINAL POST WAS IMMENSELY PLEASURABLE TO READ GOOD JOB ORIGINAL POSTER GOOD JOB TEN OUT OF TEN WOULD READ AGAIN I ESPECIALLY LIKED HOW YOUR SELECTION OF REQUIRED MUSIC MADE THE STORY SO IMMERSIVE AND IT JUST SEEMED LIKE I WAS REALLY THERE TOP NOTCH EFFORT MATE I CAN NOT WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR DARING ADVENTURES.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE47rDVh3c0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vengt_The_Horsethief, Glorefindel, Vanderkaum
Ladies and gentlemen .... Mr. Conway Twitty
"Vengt, you are like my favorite player in CRPG."
- BlackWhite