Author Topic: Shield is very bad shield  (Read 8172 times)

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: Shield is very bad shield
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2014, 04:50:24 pm »
Quiet mode as, CTRL+SHIFT+M while playing the mod. Can't bother to listen to random chit-chat of bunch a 14 years old.

Ah, thanks for clarification. I thought you were on some esoteric self-control trip :D
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2014, 04:52:20 pm »
+6
Remove DTV, most useless and boring mode. It's hilarious seeing people talk about it like it requires any sort of skill or thought. After 10 minutes or so you can feel your brain turning to useless mush, it's pointlessly retarded.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2014, 05:34:42 pm »
That quiet mode didn't last long Leshma, your retardation grows again :D
Leshma mode is ON

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 1269
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2014, 05:46:46 pm »
Leshma mode is ON

You said you're still grateful, despite everything. Where did that go? I bark a lot, but at the end of the day you're the one having all the gear and gold it took me years to collect. I wouldn't complain, if I were you. If it's so hard for you to understand why I'm bitter, maybe you should go to nearest charity and donate all your real life belongings to them and live in poverty for few weeks. Believe me, after two days, you'll want it back.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2014, 05:51:54 pm »
+5
No use telling you anything, you're just annoying forum wannabe troll who's abysmal at the game. You also lack basic intellectual abilities.

Dat irony.

Offline Apsod

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2014, 06:15:00 pm »
You said you're still grateful, despite everything. Where did that go? I bark a lot, but at the end of the day you're the one having all the gear and gold it took me years to collect. I wouldn't complain, if I were you. If it's so hard for you to understand why I'm bitter, maybe you should go to nearest charity and donate all your real life belongings to them and live in poverty for few weeks. Believe me, after two days, you'll want it back.
I'm still grateful of course, but when I realised that you were actually angry at me for something even though I never did anything to you and even helped you out as much as possible when you returned, then I simply can't help but to bark back.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1344
  • Infamy: 999
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2014, 06:19:35 pm »
I'm still grateful of course, but when I realised that you were actually angry at me for something even though I never did anything to you and even helped you out as much as possible when you returned, then I simply can't help but to bark back.

Yes you did help, can't deny it. You could say, get lost loser. But as much as possible.. that isn't true. As much as possible means giving stuff back. Now, I didn't ask that but if you wanted to be really nice you could insist.

Either way, that gear is now yours. No point in discussing it anymore. But I have the right to be bitter because I lost it. I'll get my revenge one day, maybe. Case closed.

Just don't use as much as possible term, because you don't seem to understand it very well.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2014, 06:19:58 pm »
+6
That's because when he said "I don't care what you do with it, it's your choice" he was on his "I am an amazingly generous martyr" upswing of his bipolar disorder. He just happens to be on his "I don't give a fuck bout no one, you all suck" downswing at the moment. You can't take anything that insane person says seriously. He'll probably come around to not being angry at you again at some point, and it will be just as meaningless.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 953
  • Infamy: 1018
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2014, 06:25:23 pm »
+1
No, I will not Oberyn. That is what list is for. Doing the same irl. Apart from my family, everyone I ever encounter from now on will be treated accordingly to the way they treat me. No exceptions. Never ever will be nice to anyone for no bloody reason. Everything has its price. My time has value, so does yours. Wasting is something fools do and while I admit foolish behavior in the past, I'm now trying to stop with that.

I don't give a fuck bout no one, you all suck

Correct. Being lone wolf has its advantages too (apart from being gangbang by bunch of drunk teens all the time in an online game). That advantage is that you don't have to be artificially nice to anyone. Of course, rules exist and must be respected in order to keep playing. But other from those rules, being overly nice is just a waste of words and actions.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 06:29:07 pm by Leshma »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2014, 06:40:00 pm »
Of course this directly contradicts a bunch of the pontificating bullshit you've vomited on these forums on a regular basis, but like I said, you're probably on your bipolar downswing at the moment. I give it a day or two before you start berating someone like you're the fucking judge of all morality. Nice to see some admission that all your "I'm such a nice person" crap was artificial pretend play. Do you have any sort of standards at all, or do you just addapt to whatever plays to your insane, chaotically varying emotions at a given moment? You and rationality should get introduced sometime.

Offline Apsod

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2014, 06:44:44 pm »
+3
Yes you did help, can't deny it. You could say, get lost loser. But as much as possible.. that isn't true. As much as possible means giving stuff back. Now, I didn't ask that but if you wanted to be really nice you could insist.
Hang on now. I gave you all the looms you asked for. I even asked if you wanted more but you refused to take more. You have no reason at all to be bitter because I didn't give you more back when you refused to take more. :|

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2014, 06:47:47 pm »
+1
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 639
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2014, 07:04:28 pm »
Hang on now. I gave you all the looms you asked for. I even asked if you wanted more but you refused to take more. You have no reason at all to be bitter because I didn't give you more back when you refused to take more. :|

Please give me back everything I gave you, and we will be buddies again. Ok?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2014, 07:05:57 pm »

Leshma will twist anything around so that he appears to be the victim in his own mind. He's probably on this "I only care about myself now!" trip because he's trying to paint himself as a person that was foolishly nice to others only to be taken advantage of, even as he admits he was only pretending to be nice. Yet again a martyr, of course. The only thing he is consistent in is hypocrisy and self-contradiction. Consistent in his inconsistency.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1400
  • Infamy: 2433
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2014, 07:09:12 pm »
+1
Taking advantage of clinically insane people is not nice, you know.