Author Topic: I will never troll again, thanks jewish religion.  (Read 3665 times)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I will never troll again, thanks jewish religion.
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2014, 01:01:33 pm »
Because you are a drama queen, that is looking for any excuse to bitch at other people and thus only see these.

i don't know what you do mate, but i worked in a gritty job for 3 years where i saw a lot of people getting the shit beaten out of them most of it for either drugs violence or racism. it's really not fucking pretty when you see the damage this shit does.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2014, 01:02:02 pm »
(click to show/hide)

[citation needed]

What percentage of jokes are required to become racist? How can the joke percentage on the forum to racist ratio be quantitatively measured? What about the Latvians are poor, Russians are drunks and Turks are teamkillers jokes which we frequently see?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2014, 01:04:04 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Show me the research about joke percentage to racist ratio

http://www.enar-eu.org/Page_Generale.asp?DocID=29966&langue=EN

"Some definitions

Discrimination (direct and indirect) occurs when a person is treated less favourably than another in a comparable situation due to various characteristics of perceived difference, including one’s racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, gender, age or sexual orientation. There are, however, exceptions when direct discrimination is allowed, for instance, if there is a ‘genuine and determining occupational requirement’ – for instance, employing a Catholic director for a Catholic care home or a black actor for a particular role. In reality discrimination often takes more subtle forms. That’s why indirect discrimination needs to be taken into account. Indirect discrimination occurs when an apparently neutral provision, criterion or practice would disadvantage people on the grounds of racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, gender, or sexual orientation unless the practice can be objectively justified by a legitimate aim.

An example of direct discrimination is a job advert, which says ‘no Roma people need apply’. The ‘but for’ test can help spot direct discrimination – e.g. but for my black skin colour, would I have been treated in the same way? An example of indirect discrimination is an employer introducing a dress code without good reason, which might discriminate against some ethnic groups.

Harassment occurs when someone violates the dignity of a person on grounds of racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, gender, or sexual orientation and creates an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating and offensive environment (e.g. making racist jokes at work).
Victimisation occurs when someone is treated poorly or differently. This often occurs after having filed a complaint on grounds of discrimination or after supporting a colleague who made a complaint (e.g. dismissing someone for complaining about cases of discrimination targeting themselves or another person).

For more information:

European Commission webpage on tackling discrimination
    EU Handbook on how to present a discrimination claim "

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2014, 01:05:12 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Irelevant to our discussion of jokes.

What percentage of jokes are required to become racist? How can the joke percentage on the forum to racist ratio be quantitatively measured? What about the Latvians are poor, Russians are drunks and Turks are teamkillers jokes which we frequently see?

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2014, 01:07:26 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Irelevant to our discussion of jokes.

sigh, ok, if you insist, quantitatively, sure, it's possible to measure an average number of jokes which constitute a racist environment, but something like this is obviously qualitative

numbers aren't going to be the cause are they?

the whole point is that it's about the environment created, and the environment which these jokes create on this forum is an environment a hardline na zi would not have a hard time functioning in.

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2014, 01:11:04 pm »
Ok, if we are going to be qualitative, the only one that is crying wolf about racism in this thread is you and the Turkhammer guy. You fit within the margin of error and thus your opinion is dismissed

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2014, 01:12:20 pm »
Ok, if we are going to be qualitative, the only one that is crying wolf about racism in this thread is you and the Turkhammer guy. You fit within the margin of error and thus your opinion is dismissed

that would be quantitative, you're referring to strict numbers. nice try though.

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2014, 01:15:07 pm »
that would be quantitative, you're referring to strict numbers. nice try though.

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2014, 01:20:44 pm »
Im so sorry Latvian i was racist to you  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can you ever forgive me?  :cry:

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2014, 01:22:00 pm »
This is ridiculous but entertaining. Please don't stop. I'm having a blast reading this :D

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2014, 01:29:14 pm »
Quality spam thread. Now all we need is Armpit paint ilustrations

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2014, 01:33:41 pm »
Im so sorry Latvian i was racist to you  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can you ever forgive me?  :cry:
I could actually post what i see as the origin of the whole "latvian cold and no potato" meme, just to clear this ridiculous claim that only jews/blacks get offensive jokes about them. It's quite grim.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2014, 01:49:40 pm »
I could actually post what i see as the origin of the whole "latvian cold and no potato" meme, just to clear this ridiculous claim that only jews/blacks get offensive jokes about them. It's quite grim.

not only, mostly (90%)

how many jewish / black people play this game? no one i've ever asked is jewish or black. is it fair to say we're a white, historically christian based people that play this game? yes

just layering jam on the layer cake

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2014, 01:52:45 pm »
No, 90% of the jokes here are about the 90% other nationalities and whatnot. Also, i know for a fact that there are people of all races playing this game.

But, no, go on, keep hunting them witches.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2014, 01:56:19 pm »
I think the extent of the discriminatory comments, phrases and images the likes of Herkkuttati and various others put out has very little to do with making jokes and goes way too far. Half the comments aren't even attempts at being funny and are simply repeating a prejudice about jews and frankly I don't think it should be tolerated on this forum. Antisemitism is still a very real thing and not everyone manages to seperate millions of 'jokes' about greedy jews from what they perceive as reality. Saying Russians are always drunk and Latvians all froze and starved to death is obviously not going to be as harmful as saying jews are greedy, as those stereotypes, although the Latvian one is quite dark and I am not a huge fan of it, do not allow scapegoating for economic problems. Scapegoating for economic problems is a real thing, just look at the amount of right wing parties sprouting up in Europe whose viewpoints are blatantly discriminatory, but the economically rough times make people sympathize.

If economy in England or France collapses to a Germany's post-WW1 level - they will start lynching foreigners on streets in no time. The paper-thin crust of liberalism would melt quickly, and everyone would readily find an excuse to hang the blame on those who are different from the majority. Don't fool yourself by thinking that "modern social values" will stop even the most open-minded Europeans from forming a raging hate-mob, when their children's tummies stay empty for just a few days :)
I completely agree. Don't you think though that the first to be lynched are those groups towards which people have prejudices that could make them be seen as the cause of personal economic misery? Sure the greedy jews thing has existed for centuries, and caused thousands of violent outbursts against jews I might add, but making low effort jokes all over the internet keeps the prejudice alive and kicking for the new generation. We might all think that we are able to make jokes without it affecting our actual opinion on jews, but there are definitely people who cannot and who knows, perhaps it even has an effect on us 'level headed people'.

I don't see why it is necessary to tolerate this degree of blatant discriminatory jokes. The guys entire forum profile is filled with that shit, he has a banner portraying it. Sure he well timed joke based on the stereotype of a group is no problem, this is something different entirely if you ask me. Glad the fuck is muted and I hope it is because of these things.