Author Topic: I will never troll again, thanks jewish religion.  (Read 3667 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Re: I will never troll again, thanks jewish religion.
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2014, 08:09:32 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allport%27s_Scale

You just keep spamming that shit :) Put it in your signature, or wear as t-shirt.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2014, 08:11:59 am »

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2014, 08:44:56 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allport%27s_Scale

So just because one psychologist decided to make a scale, all stereotypical jokes are now racist because Allport says so. He also made the scale in 1954, times have changed drastically you know.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2014, 08:48:51 am »
Its not like making a "racist" joke about black people makes you hate that group of people just because you throw a black joke at your friends / on a forum. No one will take it seriously and I doubt if someone who is black on this forum read a joke making fun of blacks i doubt he would even lift an eyebrow.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2014, 12:43:25 pm »
sigh

the people who are most likely to want to take their anger out on a group of people who cannot fight back, are people who have been bullied themselves. seeing as this is a gaming forum and many of the people here are going to be straight to the core nerds, i can imagine many of you were beaten up as kids (or still are being), and you feel that you need to gain some power back by striking out at people when there will be no repercussions.

i just don't see why you think it's ok to gang up on one group that has basically no presence on this forum. why are there 10,000 jokes about jews and black people on this forum, and no jokes about albanians, buddhists, hindus, sikhs, nudists, romanians, hungarians, welsh, irish, scottish, sicilians, priests fucking kids, or any of the other minority groups.

because you're racists

edit:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 12:49:04 pm by Corsair831 »
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2014, 12:47:18 pm »
So if we made fun of Buddhists, Hindus and Irish people (f.ex.) we are not racist?

But because we make fun of what he majority makes fun of, more often, we are racist? Even black people laugh about black jokes ...

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2014, 12:51:41 pm »
So if we made fun of Buddhists, Hindus and Irish people (f.ex.) we are not racist?

But because we make fun of what he majority makes fun of, more often, we are racist? Even black people laugh about black jokes ...

if you made a few jokes about several groups, sure, that'd be in good fun

but the jokes on this forum are not spread out across a few groups, they're 90% about either black people or jewish people; it basically constitutes hate speech for crying out loud. if you made 90% of the jokes about buddhists and hindus, sure, you'd still be racist

what i wrote earlier ---- take black people as an example. how many jokes are made about black people being thieves, rapists, morons, in north america and central europe? i know from experience, these jokes go a long way to purporting that stereotype, people actually believe that shit. people actually believe that when they see a black person (as a result of hearing thousands of these jokes mixed with some news story or other they heard where a black man raped a white woman), that he's a rapist/thief etc.

this stuff really does real-world harm.

in my home town there are a lot of pakistanis and indians. there are racist jokes flying about all the time between people i know with slightly lower iq's (counting on their fingers), and they see it as harmless fun. they don't see the connection when they're then the ones on the street "paki bashing" as they lovingly call it, beating some poor asian kid up who happened to stray into the wrong white neighbourhood on his fucking paper round or something because a white woman got raped last week and these guys have been hearing this fucking 'propaganda' all their lives against these people. it's the same thing, you're just on the internet.

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2014, 12:52:21 pm »

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2014, 12:53:10 pm »
the people who are most likely to want to take their anger out on a group of people who cannot fight back, are people who have been bullied themselves. seeing as this is a gaming forum and many of the people here are going to be straight to the core nerds, i can imagine many of you were beaten up as kids (or still are being), and you feel that you need to gain some power back by striking out at people when there will be no repercussions.
If you had a sense of humour, you would, perhaps, understand, that making jokes has nothing to do with taking anger out on a group of people. Jeebus.

i just don't see why you think it's ok to gang up on one group that has basically no presence on this forum. why are there 10,000 jokes about jews and black people on this forum, and no jokes about albanians, buddhists, hindus, sikhs, nudists, romanians, hungarians, welsh, irish, scottish, sicilians, priests fucking kids, or any of the other minority groups.
Try not to contradict yourself within the same paragraph, mkay?

edit:
(click to show/hide)
THESE people are racists, not because they heard a joke, but because they're retards.

if you made a few jokes about several groups, sure, that'd be in good fun

but the jokes on this forum are not spread out across a few groups, they're 90% about either black people or jewish people; it basically constitutes hate speech for crying out loud. if you made 90% of the jokes about buddhists and hindus, sure, you'd still be racist
If you actually weren't on a fucking witch hunt, you might notice that EVERY SINGLE NATIONALITY ON THESE FORUMS IS BEING MADE FUN OF.

because you're racists
No, because you're a bleeding heart moron.

sigh
Indeed.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2014, 12:55:47 pm »
If you had a sense of humour, you would, perhaps, understand, that making jokes has nothing to do with taking anger out on a group of people. Jeebus.
Try not to contradict yourself within the same paragraph, mkay?
THESE people are racists, not because they heard a joke, but because they're retards.
If you actually weren't on a fucking witch hunt, you might notice that EVERY SINGLE NATIONALITY ON THESE FORUMS IS BEING MADE FUN OF.
No, because you're a bleeding heart moron.
Indeed.

why are the jokes only against black people and jewish people? (the core targets of the na zis)

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2014, 12:56:25 pm »
(click to show/hide)

[citation needed]

What percentage of jokes are required to become racist? How can the joke percentage on the forum to racist ratio be quantitatively measured? What about the Latvians are poor, Russians are drunks and Turks are teamkillers jokes which we frequently see?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 12:59:47 pm by Umbra »

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2014, 12:59:22 pm »
why are the jokes only against black people and jewish people? (the core targets of the na zis)
Because you are a drama queen, that is looking for any excuse to bitch at other people and thus only see these.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2014, 01:00:12 pm »
(click to show/hide)

[citation needed]

What percentage of jokes are required to become racist? How can the joke percentage on the forum to racist ratio be quantitatively measured?

i'm sure there's research into it, but it's not about a 'number of jokes' is it, it's about creating an environment where it is very easy to create a lot of hate towards a particular group. if i wanted to say 'friends are all thieves rapists' and 'jews are all money grubbers' on this forum, it's a lot easier for people to believe that when they've been seeing these jokes where that is true, and pictures where black people are stealing and raping, than it is if they've never heard of that stereotype (which they hear about mostly through these racist jokes)

"THESE people are racists, not because they heard a joke, but because they're retards." and how do you think they get the impression that black people, jewish people, etc, are worse than them? because black people, jewish people, etc, have been ridiculed in an environment these 'racist retards' as you call them feel is a safe source of information.