Author Topic: So LLJK?  (Read 8887 times)

Offline Beergut

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
So LLJK?
« on: May 13, 2011, 07:18:07 am »
If I break rules like them can i get unbanned quickly? Asking for the 95% of the other population.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 04:19:28 pm by Kalam »

Offline wylker

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: So LLJK?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 07:58:07 am »
If I break rules like them can i get unbanned quickly? Asking for the 95% of the other population.

get out

Offline JimBob_Swaggernuts

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rowan_Black, Rowan_The_Child_Slayer.
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 08:04:38 am »
In b4 the other LLJK members tear you a new one.

But the one thing about the LLJK is that we dont really do much wrong. Yea youll see an occasional teamkill (99% of the time its a LLJK killing a LLJK)
Then we sometimes use *gasp* tactics, when we decide to camp a tower. Its not delaying, you people need to learn the meaning of delaying ...  (aka 1 guy left running around like an idiot with people chasing him, And if you see and LLJK doing that then most likely he will kill himself soon after)
Yea we spam the chat, but thats cause this is a game... And trolling is all we can do cause we suck. But Spamming chat is not as bad as exploiting and teamkilling. (and we dont exploit, maybe we might screw around with some stupid glitch but its never for our person gain.)

So to end this semi reasonable post i must troll you.

GTFO noob, your just butthurt cause your mommy didnt let you suck her tit this morning.

edit: DAMNIT WYLKER! YOU BEAT ME!

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 08:27:29 am »

Yea we spam the chat, but thats cause this is a game... And trolling is all we can do cause we suck.

Holy shit, honesty.  I'm impressed.

Also, mute would be so much nicer if it just persisted like bans.  That would solve 99% of issues with LLJK members.  SA should stay on SA instead of infecting games with it's infantile putrescence.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline TwingeCrag

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Don't call my name.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Jolly Knight
  • Game nicks: LLJK_FERNANDO FRED_PIRATE_BRO
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 08:42:05 am »
Not all of us suck.

(click to show/hide)
I'm not your babe.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 09:00:16 am »
Sad thing is, if you mute LLJK then more... physical trolling happens. And if you ban LLJK then they move on to the next server. And what the NA people dont know is that. Without LLJK, the server is hard to get started up every morning. Think about it, The second all the LLJK got banned off of the NA 100 man server, they moved onto the NA Border_Town sever.  Now look at the population on them. Now the Border_Town server is actually more popular than the 100 man server.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 09:06:23 am »
Without LLJK, the server is hard to get started up every morning.
Wasn't hard to get started up BEFORE lljk infected our game, isn't that hard to do without them currently.  This is just your lljk narcissism clouding your reality.
Now the Border_Town server is actually more popular than the 100 man server.
Last sentence of previous response here.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 09:15:16 am »
You would be right if there were no LLJK playing... but now think of the average pubbie/new player. They look at the server list and see a list of cRPG  servers. Most newbies dont join servers with 0 players. Now as you all know. LLJK is a giant clusterfuck of fat goons. We have alot of players and we are all on teamspeak at the same time. SO in the morning when we get enough people to get a fun game going on a battle server. We all decide to join the most populated battle server. Usually all the servers have 0 players on. So natually all the goons would join Border_Town since its enforced by the LLJK. Now lets say the other server in the morning has maybe 8 players on it. We decide to go onto our server with 12... Most newbies would join the server with 12 people.

I think you prejudice of LLJK is judging your reality.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 09:25:27 am »
Ban the individuals that rightly deserve to be banned, kick the ones that deserve to be kicked, mute the ones that need to be muted. The mass lljk ban on the NA server was absolutely ridiculous. You don't punish an entire group of people for what one or two do, end of discussion.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 08:21:16 pm »
These are the worse threads. Pubbies getting mad a goons for doing nothing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 09:27:51 pm »
Beergut takes Soros money.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 09:27:59 pm »
Goons ruin everything!

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 11:12:24 pm »
Ban the individuals that rightly deserve to be banned, kick the ones that deserve to be kicked, mute the ones that need to be muted. The mass lljk ban on the NA server was absolutely ridiculous. You don't punish an entire group of people for what one or two do, end of discussion.

Actually LLJK troll in a group so it is harder to justify banning them.  One has to stand out from the rest and clearly break the rules to get his ban.  Usually the LLJK group as a whole will push the line together and when one slightly crosses over, another one takes the heat off him while he takes a breather.  It is a valid tactic for a troll guild and it keeps your members playing longer each night without having to apologize on the forums.

LLJK did not play for months and the server population was fine.  Also I did not ban a single player for MONTHS, until LLJK showed back up.  All I had to do was kick a few afkers.

Offline Ashrik

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LOTS AND LOTS OF JOLLY KNIGHTS LOTS AND LOTS OF JO
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Ashraa
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 11:21:34 pm »
Actually LLJK troll in a group so it is harder to justify banning them.  One has to stand out from the rest and clearly break the rules to get his ban.  Usually the LLJK group as a whole will push the line together and when one slightly crosses over, another one takes the heat off him while he takes a breather.  It is a valid tactic for a troll guild and it keeps your members playing longer each night without having to apologize on the forums.

LLJK did not play for months and the server population was fine.  Also I did not ban a single player for MONTHS, until LLJK showed back up.  All I had to do was kick a few afkers.
That's a very interesting theory you've made up out of nowhere. Would subscribe to your newsletter.
I am Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanbawler.

I answer to no man.

Offline Sofa_King

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TS
  • Game nicks: Sofa_King
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 11:32:20 pm »
In b4 the other LLJK members tear you a new one.

But the one thing about the LLJK is that we dont really do much wrong. Yea youll see an occasional teamkill (99% of the time its a LLJK killing a LLJK)
Then we sometimes use *gasp* tactics, when we decide to camp a tower. Its not delaying, you people need to learn the meaning of delaying ...  (aka 1 guy left running around like an idiot with people chasing him, And if you see and LLJK doing that then most likely he will kill himself soon after)
Yea we spam the chat, but thats cause this is a game... And trolling is all we can do cause we suck. But Spamming chat is not as bad as exploiting and teamkilling. (and we dont exploit, maybe we might screw around with some stupid glitch but its never for our person gain.)

So to end this semi reasonable post i must troll you.

GTFO noob, your just butthurt cause your mommy didnt let you suck her tit this morning.

edit: DAMNIT WYLKER! YOU BEAT ME!
Ya u guys do delaying the round, last night, LLJK_damus i think, dont rly remember the name. He was the last one in my team, and chasing by at least 6+ infantry. He was a HA, more like a Xbow cav to me. He miss everything and he still running around to delay the round. U tell me now, u LLJK dont delay rounds?