Author Topic: So LLJK?  (Read 8888 times)

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: So LLJK?
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 06:41:20 am »
Let NA govern NA. You don't have the whole story nuffen, and the situation you describing is not the way things play out with LLJK.

Were you there? If not, you can't really speculate either. Just because you think of us in a certain way doesn't mean that's the way it is. So sorry.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2011, 06:42:23 am »
Let NA govern NA. You don't have the whole story nuffen, and the situation you describing is not the way things play out with LLJK.
He was commenting on a situation that played out very similar to the one that he described.  I was skirmishing on my horse shooting (and missing) with my crossbow and I was told if I didn't get off my horse and run at them to die I'd be banned for delaying.

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2011, 06:48:35 am »
Were you there? If not, you can't really speculate either. Just because you think of us in a certain way doesn't mean that's the way it is. So sorry.

are you denying the mind-boggling expansive amount of trolling that LLJK does on NA servers?
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2011, 06:49:20 am »
I banned Zealot yesterday for breaking a ladder I was standing on then kicked 1 for teamwounding and 1 for leeching and I didn't even make a dent in their numbers.  Its like smashing cockroaches!

:)

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2011, 06:51:29 am »
I banned Zealot yesterday for breaking a ladder I was standing on then kicked 1 for teamwounding and 1 for leeching and I didn't even make a dent in their numbers.  Its like smashing cockroaches!

:)
+1
This pretty much sums up all of the anti-lljk sentiment that goes around. If you make an ass of yourself, don't be surprised when people treat you like an ass.

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2011, 06:54:35 am »
are you denying the mind-boggling expansive amount of trolling that LLJK does on NA servers?
So, because there are a few trolls we're all trolls?  That's fantastic, lets kill all the muslims in the world because a few are terrorists.  Lets imprison all the minorities in America because some are criminals!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 06:55:57 am by Damug »

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2011, 06:56:43 am »
Except its not a few, its the majority of you guys. Don't play innocent. You guys come to c-RPG to troll. Theres only a few of you who don't goad the admins constantly and actually behave.

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2011, 07:00:41 am »
Except its not a few, its the majority of you guys. Don't play innocent. You guys come to c-RPG to troll. Theres only a few of you who don't goad the admins constantly and actually behave.
I'd beg to differ, in the 3 weeks I've played I've only seen 4 or 5 people in lljk 'troll' beyond that of that of the average player.  It's just that we have an lljk in our name that we're treated differently.  We put it to the test one night, an lljk member says something slightly inflammatory once and is muted.  Someone without the tags spouted racist epitaphs for ~10 minutes and nothing was done, he eventually got bored of it.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2011, 07:02:23 am »

This has what to do with anything? Quit crying because a goon made fun of you. The EU admin pointed out what they do with regards to what NA admins call stalling and your response is but but but but goons trollllll.
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2011, 07:04:06 am »
LLJK are the worst. They play to have fun and not play the game like it is real life. I wish they would just go away so I could form my samurai clan and fight off the dirty foreigners who dare take our glorious Nippon. Good thing my future clan will have the strongest weapons know to man kind: katanas. Katanas are like forged with steel and folded several times to ensure strength. They can slice through bullets, it's true I saw it on mythbusters after my brother told me about it. They also can slice through things better than anything known to man, nothing is as sharp as the katana's blade. No one will be able to defeat me and it will be just like those animes I watch on cartoon network after 6pm!  :twisted:

I also think that when you use a katana you should be able to cut through shields and other people's swords because that is how sharp the katanas were. I am only trying to improve the game's realism here.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:06:11 am by Secret Agent Cow »

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2011, 07:04:42 am »
Quit crying because a goon made fun of you.
To add to this the goon probably only made fun of you because you said or did something dumb.

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2011, 07:06:05 am »
Damug, there is a reason that lljk is treated the way they are. LLJK has a LONG history of trollish behavior from numerous players. Gorath, Ecko, Native, and all of the other NA admins are on a whole pretty reasonable people. LLJK makes it a point and takes pride in their goonish behavior. They are kept on a short lease for a reason.

case in point: if you wanted to prove LLJK is filled with immature teen and tweenagers, keep posting crap like this

[/quote]
your response is but but but but goons trollllll.

To add to this the goon probably only made fun of you because you said or did something dumb.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:07:56 am by Seawied »

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2011, 07:09:25 am »
Damug, there is a reason that lljk is treated the way they are. LLJK has a LONG history of trollish behavior from numerous players. Gorath, Ecko, Native, and all of the other NA admins are on a whole pretty reasonable people. LLJK makes it a point and takes pride in their goonish behavior. They are kept on a short lease for a reason.
Numerous players, numerous individuals, not the entire group acting in unison (except when we were banned for using ~tactics~).

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2011, 07:11:41 am »
case in point: if you wanted to prove LLJK is filled with immature teen and tweenagers, keep posting crap like this
If I had to take a guess actually I'd bet we were mostly in our early to mid 20s, with some stragglers like me in their late 20s.  We might still be immature though.  However, that adjective accurately describes the majority of the people I've encountered playing this game.

Also, since when has calling out people for saying/doing dumb things been a qualifier for one being immature?  Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity sure are immature because all they do is criticize the democratic party for making dumb decisions.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:30:17 am by Damug »

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2011, 07:30:39 am »

You went from telling an EU admin not to post their opinion while interjecting your own despite not being there. Once called out on that, you switched to complaining about trolling which wasn't relevant. Then you resort to name calling but we are the immature ones. Right.

Trolololololol