Author Topic: So LLJK?  (Read 8886 times)

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: So LLJK?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 11:33:37 pm »
Actually LLJK troll in a group so it is harder to justify banning them.  One has to stand out from the rest and clearly break the rules to get his ban.  Usually the LLJK group as a whole will push the line together and when one slightly crosses over, another one takes the heat off him while he takes a breather.  It is a valid tactic for a troll guild and it keeps your members playing longer each night without having to apologize on the forums.

LLJK did not play for months and the server population was fine.  Also I did not ban a single player for MONTHS, until LLJK showed back up.  All I had to do was kick a few afkers.

Well  you give us a lot of credit there. And if you haven't banned anyone for months, you must not be doing your job. I've been playing for a while, during and after the goon rush. I stay pretty quiet, never get kicked, but I see all the shit that goes on on a daily basis. Pretty much every day, there's someone that needs a ban for a few days. And if you actually banned people for the same reason you ban LLJK, half the players would be gone. Horsebumping alone would clear out any cav players. Tower camping would clear out half of Hospitallers. Running away from a mob while holding a bow would clear out half of Fallen.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 11:49:54 pm by Kung Fu Jesus »
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 11:34:40 pm »
Ya u guys do delaying the round, last night, LLJK_damus i think, dont rly remember the name. He was the last one in my team, and chasing by at least 6+ infantry. He was a HA, more like a Xbow cav to me. He miss everything and he still running around to delay the round. U tell me now, u LLJK dont delay rounds?

Oh, so delaying is attempting to kill the other team with the weapons of your choice while trying to avoid your own death? Shoot i've been playing all wrong!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LLJK_Siggy

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Fighting for Democracy across all of Calradia
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_SIGGY_AMERICA
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 11:37:52 pm »
If I break rules like them can i get unbanned quickly? Asking for the 95% of the other population.

Oh wait we were unbanned?

nope.

FYI I was banned for standing in front of an entrance to a tower with a shield while watching 8+ cav ride around the map.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 11:39:37 pm »
Derp!!

Offline Trout4711

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Too many. Fucking Alt-titis
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 11:41:13 pm »
Holy shit, honesty.  I'm impressed.

Also, mute would be so much nicer if it just persisted like bans.  That would solve 99% of issues with LLJK members.  SA should stay on SA instead of infecting games with it's infantile putrescence.

Damn, so much time has passed and gorath is still spergin as hard as ever  :o

Is beergut an alt account of yours?

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 11:49:17 pm »
Ya u guys do delaying the round, last night, LLJK_damus i think, dont rly remember the name. He was the last one in my team, and chasing by at least 6+ infantry. He was a HA, more like a Xbow cav to me. He miss everything and he still running around to delay the round. U tell me now, u LLJK dont delay rounds?

What? Is this the first time you've ever seen a horse archer? None of them run into the middle of a group of infantry, ever. Would your asshole be puckered so tight if he didn't have LLJK in front of his name?
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline mulas

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2011, 11:49:48 pm »
They were camping spawn point in Capture the Flag the other day to team kill people. I got mad, put on my plates, and fought back, satisfying revenge yet a complete waste of time.  :mad:  lost $$ to upkeep too.... :mad:

Perma Ban them all!!!!! I don't tolerate idiots and fucktards.
They are repeated offenders!

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 11:58:28 pm »
If I break rules like them can i get unbanned quickly? Asking for the 95% of the other population.

Last night you made a thread that said to "ban all LLJK from all servers" or some such horse shit, it's vanished, so you make this.

Get out.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2011, 12:03:04 am »
To give a EU perspective on this:
We dont ban a HA for "delaying battle" using his main weapon, riding away, shooting, riding away. We do WARN a guy if he rides away to hide or to stay away, NOT trying to kill. If the warning doesnt go through, we KICK. We dont BAN, because no f*** way this is delaying battle.

As long as people are not hiding, and they are not on an unreachable place, they are not delaying, they are trying to take advantage of the landshape and tactics. Banning anyone for doing this is a clear abuse, you just dont want your team to lose because this guy is smarter than you.

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2011, 12:07:55 am »
Why all the LLJK hate lol?

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2011, 12:25:27 am »
We dont ban a HA for "delaying battle" using his main weapon, riding away, shooting, riding away. We do WARN a guy if he rides away to hide or to stay away, NOT trying to kill. If the warning doesnt go through, we KICK. We dont BAN, because no f*** way this is delaying battle.

As long as people are not hiding, and they are not on an unreachable place, they are not delaying, they are trying to take advantage of the landshape and tactics. Banning anyone for doing this is a clear abuse, you just dont want your team to lose because this guy is smarter than you.

wisdom
PROUD CITIZEN OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF LLJK

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2011, 12:32:58 am »

Truly words from the mind of an enlightened man.  Teach me the ways to your nirvana kind ser.

I was the 'delaying' horse archer.  I was told that it was 'delaying' because they were all infantry and they couldn't attack me unless I ran straight into them, which I ended up doing just to quiet them.  Frankly, I'd rather take the death than be banned for playing my role in this game.

Edit: Actually, I was told I had to get off my horse and run at them with my sabre.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 12:36:49 am by Damug »

Offline Cheap_Shot

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2011, 01:11:48 am »
/\/\/\/\ You should have committed Samurai Seppuku immediately having failed in the eyes of your enemies goon-san! MUCH HONOR.

They were camping spawn point in Capture the Flag the other day to team kill people. I got mad, put on my plates, and fought back, satisfying revenge yet a complete waste of time.  :mad:  lost $$ to upkeep too.... :mad:

Perma Ban them all!!!!! I don't tolerate idiots and fucktards.
They are repeated offenders!

doh. You should check again. You didn't loose any money because at the time you were playing on the unlinked lljk personal server. :lol: I am truly sorry though as I took part in those shenanigans. GAGA! Please deal with me as you see fit! Mulas has been WRONGED! I threw many a spear into his plated butt as he swung ferociously toward villainous lljk scum, and for that I am sorry*.

*goon sorry.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 01:14:44 am by Cheap_Shot »
I'll throw even when the weapons are gone. I can always throw punches and throw up.

Offline kongxinga

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Farmers
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2011, 05:30:06 am »

That's a very reasonable set of rules. Too often I get complaints for trying to fight when down to a few men. Apparently my crime was missing and "wasting time". Well sorry for not being able to headshot the 5 plated walkers with 5 arrows while dodging shots from enemy archers. If one did not like to watch a horse archer at the end of the round, maybe play with more tactics.

Too many crunchies expect me to run straight at them into their waiting pikes. If that is how HA are supposed to fight, why not all infantry run straight into my arrows without zigzagging. I think infantry hiding at the end of the round in some tower or ruins waiting for the enemy team to find them are delaying. That one horse archer shooting and dodging is fighting for the round, not delaying.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 05:33:44 am by kongxinga »

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2011, 06:14:09 am »

Let NA govern NA. You don't have the whole story nuffen, and the situation you describing is not the way things play out with LLJK.
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol: