Author Topic: If I wanted to visit a museum of trolling attempts the creator locked in shame  (Read 2315 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Shutting down official business cuz 50 people think social care is the pure evil is funny... yes... it is in a sad way.
One issue here idiot, if you had a brain you would realize that as a representative republic those people have been chosen by a shitload of other people to represent them, so if those people claim social care is evil then we must assume that as a representative republic a large amount of the people who voted on them think obamacare is bullshit, and if you kept up with MURICA news you'd know a large amount of people are having their work hours reduced to part time because someone doesn't want to pay healthcare, so maybe it isn't such a great fucking idea.
And he even re-uses the same excuse of "I'm not stalking your posts, you're stalking my flame-you posts!"
and the "why are you replying? I'm way to cool to reply to your reply, oh wait..."
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
+2
Edit: not to mention that "mentally challenged" and "autist" are 2 different things in my book... but you probably disagree cuz I said it, right?

Let's get Wiki to clear this thingy up right 'ere

"Autism is a disorder of neural development "

"Intellectual disability is a generalized disorder"

"In North America intellectual disability is subsumed into the broader term developmental disability, which also includes epilepsy, autism, cerebral palsy and other disorders that develop during the developmental period (birth to age 18)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_disability

With this out of the way, The dramaturge king approves, continue on please.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
One issue here idiot, if you had a brain you would realize that as a representative republic those people have been chosen by a shitload of other people to represent them, so if those people claim social care is evil then we must assume that as a representative republic a large amount of the people who voted on them think obamacare is bullshit, and if you kept up with MURICA news you'd know a large amount of people are having their work hours reduced to part time because someone doesn't want to pay healthcare, so maybe it isn't such a great fucking idea.and the "why are you replying? I'm way to cool to reply to your reply, oh wait..."
Which was totally not the point of my post. But keep raging.

Pro-tip: This is the 3rd time (that i'm aware of) that benkei proceeds to minus and personally attack someone in other threads, after being shamed/having a disagreement somewhere.

Hitlist so far:

Okin
Me
Xant

I mean, i really don't pay SUCH attention to forums, but he manages to make it super obvious :lol:

And he even re-uses the same excuse of "I'm not stalking your posts, you're stalking my flame-you posts!"
Actually, Xant started the whole "you're stupid, I am smart" crap but ignore that.
You were just jumping the train like a brave little sheep.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
Actually, Xant started the whole "you're stupid, I am smart" crap but ignore that.
Your words, not mine. Both then and now.

http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/golden-dawn-knights-in-shining-armor-(panos-bait)/msg861911/#msg861911
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
Way earlier...

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
How mysterious.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Which was totally not the point of my post. But keep raging.
You were just jumping the train like a brave little sheep.
Please explain to me how the point of "Shutting down official business cuz 50 people think social care is the pure evil is funny... yes... it is in a sad way." isn't either that healthcare is great and totally not pure evil, or that it's stupid that because 50 people get to stop the government, cause I don't see what else the fucking point could be.

Actually, I started the whole minusing every post that I disagree with or that slanders me crap, but ignore that.
You were just jumping the train like a brave little sheep, and hey, if you work hard enough you might one day end up in a threeway battle with me and Tears.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
+1
TIL "I can't be bothered to argue (not that i ever did), YOU ARE ALL DUMB, BYE (and have minuses on your every post)" is an argument.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
+1
im out of beer gaise, send some pls

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
im out of beer gaise, send some pls
:D

Sorry to disappoint, Christo, but I am actually going to bed now. But having something to read during battle rounds was nice :wink:

[...] hey, if you work hard enough you might one day end up in a threeway battle with me and Tears.
Not gonna happen - I like ToD.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Know that feeling when someone claims to go to bed to get out of an argument he's badly losing yet stays "online"?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
+1
HI EUROCUNTS. We over here in America dun spent dat monies on gunz to stop da zombiz f'om hu'ting yer pussay selves. Please be mo'e respectful of yer bette's.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
+1
so can someone get the people who missed the thread up to date?? prefferably xant because he is so smart.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
so can someone get the people who missed the thread up to date?? prefferably xant because he is so smart.
You can be smart like Xant and go to general off topic, scroll down to the first locked thread, and find this: http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/if-i-wanted-to-visit-an-american-museeum/
Heck you could even go to benkeis profile > posts > topics, and find the one with a title very similar to mine as the first.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
+1
that would be tomuch trouble, thx for the link, wasnt worth the read, what a shame