Author Topic: If I wanted to visit a museum of trolling attempts the creator locked in shame  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Wayyyyyne is like selectively a forum god.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Shittalks rednecks...
...is annoyed by us factcheckers pointing out his joke lacks humor and is based on truthiness, not truth.
Yea, the most important ingredient in humour is fact checking. How could I forget about that...

so jealous of your massive fail powers
Since you're so loved and worshipped in this forum for your awesome way of "being you"... I stick to my fail powers and social competence, thank you.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Yea, the most important ingredient in humour is fact checking. How could I forget about that...
Since you're so loved and worshipped in this forum for your awesome way of "being you"... I stick to my fail powers and social competence, thank you.
Clearly you are the most qualified person to assess how funny your "joke" was. And your social competence is very impressive indeed.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Last I checked Xant isn't the guy having threads made purely for the purpose of mocking you, maybe Xants way of "being him" are more socially competent than you and your "being you" with your "jokes", and yes, jokes should be based on some degree of logic or irony, your "joke" was just randomly sprouting bullshit.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
Clearly you are the most qualified person to assess how funny your "joke" was. And your social competence is very impressive indeed.
I thought it was funny. I don't really care what you think about it. My guess is actually that you simply didn't understand it since your logic dictates you otherwise for some reason. I suspect you to be some kind of autist or something, again don't really care.

And yes, I am indeed liked by a lot of people. The ones in here who don't... probably wouldn't even realize their existence in the real life, they are that unimportant.

But please, keep responding to my posts like you do for quite a while now if it makes you feel better. I am happy when I can keep you occupied and you don't have to bother with all the other issues you must have in your life. :)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
+3
Is... is this the famed german sense of humour? :lol:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
+2

nein
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I thought it was funny. I don't really care what you think about it. My guess is actually that you simply didn't understand it since your logic dictates you otherwise for some reason. I suspect you to be some kind of autist or something, again don't really care.
If you didn't care what others think about your shit joke why post it in a fucking forum? And if you do care about some others, but just not the ones in here, why close your shit thread when the bumps that call you a retard are making more people read your excellent joke?
And yes, I am indeed liked by a lot of people. The ones in here who don't... probably wouldn't even realize their existence in the real life, they are that unimportant.

But please, keep responding to my posts like you do for quite a while now if it makes you feel better. I am happy when I can keep you occupied and you don't have to bother with all the other issues you must have in your life. :)
I know you will never admit it was stupid, but please, keep responding to my posts like you do for quite a while now if it makes you feel better. I am happy when I can keep you occupied and you don't have to bother with all the other issues you must have in your life. :)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
+2

You lose for using the words "social competence" first. No saving throws.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
Shutting down official business cuz 50 people think social care is the pure evil is funny... yes... it is in a sad way.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+2

Aww! That's so cute. You're imitating me now. Or maybe you were just so impressed with my posts that you decided to re-use them against me. I'm also not the one tracking down your posts and minusing them and thinking about you in unrelated threads when I see an obese person. But hey, whatever floats your boat, eh.

http://forum.melee.org/spam/my-new-bike/msg867303/#msg867303
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
+1
Now Xant is doing it too...

Low Xant.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Now Xant is doing it too...

Low Xant.
I didn't notice me using "social competence" in that there post.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
Funny. You`re the one replying to my posts all the time and I am tracking you down?
There is no need to track you cuz you're most of the time right beneath my posts, in every aspect I might add. You make it pretty easy to "track you down" :wink:

Edit: not to mention that "mentally challenged" and "autist" are 2 different things in my book... but you probably disagree cuz I said it, right?

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
+1
Pro-tip: This is the 3rd time (that i'm aware of) that benkei proceeds to minus and personally attack someone in other threads, after being shamed/having a disagreement somewhere.

Hitlist so far:

Okin
Me
Xant

I mean, i really don't pay SUCH attention to forums, but he manages to make it super obvious :lol:

And he even re-uses the same excuse of "I'm not stalking your posts, you're stalking my flame-you posts!"