Author Topic: Crossbow heirlooming.  (Read 12310 times)

Offline Peasant_Woman

• Earl
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Unofficial Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja, Ming, Companions, Cavemen
  • Game nicks: Peasant_Woman, Ninja_Ninja, Ming_Ninja, Companion_Ninja.
Re: Crossbow heirlooming.
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2011, 12:40:24 pm »
So your argument is that if you cant 1 shot people with the heirloomed awp sniper xbow they wont use it anymore??  :lol:

And thus it shouldnt get a heirloom nerf like every other item in the game??

Sound alot like the throwing lance whine crowd..  :arrow:

Anyways like i said yesterday im not gonna borther fighten with people who´s sense of balance is utter fuckin trash....

lmao....

Buckle your seatbelts;

(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.
Guide to map making
My Maps

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • I blind my enemies with pure awesomenes
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Radox_II
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2011, 12:46:10 pm »
Buckle your seatbelts;

(click to show/hide)

For tzar ur arguments are still fail cose they are not his arguments :)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2011, 12:57:09 pm »
Buckle your seatbelts;

(click to show/hide)

I think you're casting pearls before swines at this point.  :(
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2011, 01:05:27 pm »
Your arguments are total fail..

My arguments are fair. I knew that if I got an answer like this, explaining it to you would be a waste of time, because you can't look at it from other's point of view.

3rd. it requires 0 wpf to be usefull i have played with the sniper xbow for ages so dont try and say that it does we all know its just a side arm for kdr whores....

3 Fucking slots with a reloadtime of half the round with 0 wpf. Sniper Xbow was a sidearm for many before the patches, it's not that anymore! You get killed by dedicated xbowers, and shouldn't they be able to kill you like any other class? No, according to yourself the crossbow should have a lot lower damage, as well as being ridiculously slow. I don't whine when I get one-hitted by GLA or GLB in medium armor. Why? I know it's not completely easymode, and being a crossbower is definitely not easymode.

Also, you want more speed and less damage on crossbows? Try native, and don't even dare say that it's more balanced. Crossbows are op on native, they're not on crpg.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2011, 06:08:18 pm »
My arguments are fair. I knew that if I got an answer like this, explaining it to you would be a waste of time, because you can't look at it from other's point of view.

3 Fucking slots with a reloadtime of half the round with 0 wpf. Sniper Xbow was a sidearm for many before the patches, it's not that anymore! You get killed by dedicated xbowers, and shouldn't they be able to kill you like any other class? No, according to yourself the crossbow should have a lot lower damage, as well as being ridiculously slow. I don't whine when I get one-hitted by GLA or GLB in medium armor. Why? I know it's not completely easymode, and being a crossbower is definitely not easymode.

Also, you want more speed and less damage on crossbows? Try native, and don't even dare say that it's more balanced. Crossbows are op on native, they're not on crpg.
One solution to all these 'omg xbow heirlooms' complaints would be to throw love to base crossbows and nerf the hell out of the heirlooms too, right?  That way people wouldn't see such vast improvements over the triple heirloomed item and the base crossbow and thus probably won't come crying to the forums about it after their favorite weapon's heirlooms were just neutered.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2011, 10:24:26 pm »
One solution to all these 'omg xbow heirlooms' complaints would be to throw love to base crossbows and nerf the hell out of the heirlooms too, right?  That way people wouldn't see such vast improvements over the triple heirloomed item and the base crossbow and thus probably won't come crying to the forums about it after their favorite weapon's heirlooms were just neutered.

And then we're back to the 'omg sidearmers, lol high damagepierce!1! NERF!1!'.

I see your point, but with all these whiners, it's just a vicious cycle you can't get out of.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Peasant_Woman

• Earl
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Unofficial Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja, Ming, Companions, Cavemen
  • Game nicks: Peasant_Woman, Ninja_Ninja, Ming_Ninja, Companion_Ninja.
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2011, 03:26:25 am »
The dedicated crossbowman is a viable build finally which is wonderful, they are well balanced against other forms of ranged. The only real issue is players who take one as a sidearm with little or no investment and shotgun with it.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.
Guide to map making
My Maps

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2011, 08:19:16 am »
The dedicated crossbowman is a viable build finally which is wonderful, they are well balanced against other forms of ranged. The only real issue is players who take one as a sidearm with little or no investment and shotgun with it.

This. Xbows are in a good place. You might tweak the looming, but lacking scaling you can hardly call em OP.
Monkeys!

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2011, 08:15:51 am »
I agree everything got nerfed except crossbows its really smell like the dev use this sidearm

Yes, there is this smelly dedicated dev(iant) crossbowman, cca 170 wpf in crossbows, 3x loomed Arbalest:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?action=profile;u=8, on our thread poll he got 15 votes, i could name every single one of them, starting from Ronald Meliosandro, Dave, Gurnisson, Jacko and 11 more crossbowmen who's names i won't even mention here.  :wink:

(click to show/hide)

:twisted:

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2011, 01:54:36 pm »
I have played on DTV with heirloomed arbalest. And in the first wave there were peasants. Some peasants I kill with one shot, but some :shock: by two. wpf is 140. And if peasant stay far from me always by two shots. and this is 100 pierce. The air reduction does its work. Really I disappointed with that. So in theory I should kill them by one shot, but in practice it takes 2 shots, and I cant 1 shot the archers as I did before this patch. Maybe something will change

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2011, 01:57:19 pm »
There something called minimum average and maximum dmg dipshits.....

So yeah sometimes you maybe wont 1hit evrything
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2011, 02:03:24 pm »
But peasants, that wear I can say nothing, I should kill with 1 shot I think. About 80 % of shots doesnt kill. Peasants I kill about 70 % by 1 shot.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2011, 02:39:12 pm »
But peasants, that wear I can say nothing, I should kill with 1 shot I think. About 80 % of shots doesnt kill. Peasants I kill about 70 % by 1 shot.

Actually you're better spent using your valuable steel bolt on someone armoured then trying to shoot a peasent... bring a cheaper crossbow to DTV, then you can have a better melee weapon aswell.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2011, 04:18:44 pm »
how come Tzar is complaining about xbows when mostly i see him running around with the CT hammer :D cmon, man up, dodge the xbowers and ur fine...

to speak more about the issue, my friend rolled dedicated xbowman, loomed the arbalest three times, bolts unloomed, and it rarely happens he oneshot kills someone, unless he is like 10metres away :) (or headshot), for spending huge amount of time (3gens) in order to get weapon, which is slow as hell, to comparable lvl with bows (which, as mentioned before, get bonuses from stats) i would say its fine how it is now

PS: one of the bows is pierce aswell, so ur argument OMG XBOW PIERCE NURF is obsolete

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2011, 08:33:42 pm »
have about 85 hp and 78 body armor 1 loomed xbow took me down to 10 hp with 1 bolt... balanced my ass
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.