Author Topic: Crossbow heirlooming.  (Read 12308 times)

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
Re: Crossbow heirlooming.
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2011, 04:14:45 pm »
serwer 4

20 players left...
6 of them users of arbalest....
why?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2011, 08:48:11 pm »
just keep gettin 1 shot by heirloomed sniper gays its fuckin disgusting why the feck wont they nerf that loom like they did with every1 else fuckin braindead....
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • I blind my enemies with pure awesomenes
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Radox_II
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2011, 09:18:42 pm »
just keep gettin 1 shot by heirloomed sniper gays its fuckin disgusting why the feck wont they nerf that loom like they did with every1 else fuckin braindead....

Cose it needs some advantages..... do u know how slow this thing is???? and besides not everyone have 6 heirloms to spend into xbow.

I dont get u ppl, so what do u want?? xbow to deal healf HP dmg to light/medium poeple??? with its reload time?? in this case u can delete it at all.
To me it seems simple, sloow=high dmg, fast=lower dmg......

and the accuracy advantage is not that great cose as I said before u can not track the trajectory of ur bolt to make corrections to ur next shoot cose before u reload ur target will 95% move from its previous position.

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2011, 01:17:17 am »
Cose it needs some advantages..... do u know how slow this thing is???? and besides not everyone have 6 heirloms to spend into xbow.

I dont get u ppl, so what do u want?? xbow to deal healf HP dmg to light/medium poeple??? with its reload time?? in this case u can delete it at all.
To me it seems simple, sloow=high dmg, fast=lower dmg......

and the accuracy advantage is not that great cose as I said before u can not track the trajectory of ur bolt to make corrections to ur next shoot cose before u reload ur target will 95% move from its previous position.

FU its fast enough plus u only need 1 correct hit and the user u point and click on is history

Its utter bullshit saying it should be able to 1 hit people there is no way in hell u can justify it by any means..
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 01:19:03 am by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2011, 01:29:00 am »
FU its fast enough plus u only need 1 correct hit and the user u point and click on is history

Its utter bullshit saying it should be able to 1 hit people there is no way in hell u can justify it by any means..

Judging from your earlier posts, I wouldn't trust your opinions at all.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2011, 01:30:42 am »

Agreed.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2011, 01:38:44 am »

No1 likes it when their shit gets nerfed so offcourse my earlier posts are useless in your ears...

Plz tell me how its fair everyone else gets their looms nerfed and the xbow gets to keep their god stats when loomed?? do tell

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2011, 02:00:38 am »
No1 likes it when their shit gets nerfed so offcourse my earlier posts are useless in your ears...

Plz tell me how its fair everyone else gets their looms nerfed and the xbow gets to keep their god stats when loomed?? do tell

Crossbows don't have any PD or PS bonus, therefore they need a bigger base damage buff.

Also, please do read Paul's posts as well.

I've played every class in-game now, and if you think crossbows are op you haven't got an overview at all. Fair enough, crossbows have a lot of damage, but they're slow as hell.

Now to the point of the thread. Because the crossbows doesn't get any extra damage for skills or attributes, heirlooming the weapon gives extra bonuses. This puts dedicated crossbowers at a decent level as well as keeping the ones with a crossbow sidearm less effective, since they probably won't heirloom a sidearm to masterwork. What did you hate you say? Shotgunners and sidearm whores? Well, there you go! The crossbow has a lower base damage and a higher heirloom bonus to lessen the effectivity of sidearmers. Happy now?
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2011, 02:01:11 am »

Cose xbow is a natural weapon for hybrid builds, in fact even in real life xbowers were as good in meele as in xbowing. As a main weapon to be dedicated to its preety dificult and not as efefctive as other ranged stuff. Taking away the possibility of being hybrid's weapon what was its main purpose(slot system) it is left alone as not as good ranged device therefore it needs to deal high DMG to have at least this one advantage over bows and throwing.

thats how I see it
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:02:55 am by Radix »

Offline Peasant_Woman

• Earl
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Unofficial Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja, Ming, Companions, Cavemen
  • Game nicks: Peasant_Woman, Ninja_Ninja, Ming_Ninja, Companion_Ninja.
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2011, 02:36:28 am »
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.
Guide to map making
My Maps

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2011, 02:57:49 am »
Your arguments are total fail..

1st. this aint a medieval war simulator ninja´s and samurai's and men in dresses killed that image a long time ago...

2nd. While xbow dont gain extra dmg from wpf the fact that it deals massive peirce dmg more than makes up for it...

3rd. it requires 0 wpf to be usefull i have played with the sniper xbow for ages so dont try and say that it does we all know its just a side arm for kdr whores....

4rd. You all know the massive gain of stats it gets its just pure overkill and should have been nerfed with the rest of the line of heirlooms...

Anyways not gonna borther arguing with lobbyists wanting to keep their awp...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:59:11 am by Tzar »

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2011, 03:37:56 am »

good way to make ur arguments a less fail. And reasoning on very high level btw.
(click to show/hide)

1st. this aint a medieval war simulator ninja´s and samurai's and men in dresses killed that image a long time ago...

and cose of that xbows must be nerfed to the ground so noone use them anymore? hows that argument for xbow nerf?

2nd. While xbow dont gain extra dmg from wpf the fact that it deals massive peirce dmg more than makes up for it...

IT-IS-SLOOOOW therefore it needs that dmg..........

You all know the massive gain of stats it gets its just pure overkill and should have been nerfed with the rest of the line of heirlooms...

+6 heirloom is not that common +
(click to show/hide)

I am a shielder and even dont have an xbow. However I played an dedicated xbowmen almost from the beggining and I know the struggle so I am defending xbows from being nerfed even further.

So am I free to keep my fail arguments or  am I still a lobbyist?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 03:47:45 am by Radix »

Offline MadJackMcMad

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Hawk the Slayer's Rubbish.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 22nd_Grumpy, 22nd_MadJackMcMad
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2011, 11:38:33 am »

3rd. it requires 0 wpf to be usefull i have played with the sniper xbow for ages so dont try and say that it does we all know its just a side arm for kdr whores....

4rd. You all know the massive gain of stats it gets its just pure overkill and should have been nerfed with the rest of the line of heirlooms...

Confirmation Bias
ABSURDITY, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2011, 12:01:22 pm »
and cose of that xbows must be nerfed to the ground so noone use them anymore? hows that argument for xbow nerf?

So your argument is that if you cant 1 shot people with the heirloomed awp sniper xbow they wont use it anymore??  :lol:

And thus it shouldnt get a heirloom nerf like every other item in the game??

Sound alot like the throwing lance whine crowd..  :arrow:

Anyways like i said yesterday im not gonna borther fighten with people who´s sense of balance is utter fuckin trash....

lmao....
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 12:02:25 pm by Tzar »

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2011, 12:03:04 pm »
Confirmation Bias

Read carefully and change ur life before its to late tzar. Have a nice day.