Author Topic: Jeirbe Castle  (Read 4531 times)

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Jeirbe Castle
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2013, 08:32:56 pm »
+4
Jeirbe castle you say? http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5277  8-)
Although we had a bug help. But hey, we are DRZ! We use exploits, bugs & glitches since strat 1!

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2013, 08:39:00 pm »
 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It wasnt that fun. I couldnt feel raping
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matim

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • My rouncey feeds on human flesh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nilfgaard
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2013, 08:40:13 pm »
:shock: Dat templar rollcall lol

central server is supporting drz

nerf crashes

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2013, 08:40:37 pm »
Taleword's poor main server. Ppl couldn't join the battle. Was 29 vs 20 I think.
+They had an equipment bug(no ranged for almost all battle time). But it was their fault anyway  :rolleyes:

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2013, 08:41:03 pm »

What?

Nvm, you got an answer.

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 9
  • The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Ncromancien / Barabe_Yuno_Mononoke
  • IRC nick: Ncromancien
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2013, 08:55:13 pm »
+1
And devs won't do anything about it... That's just sad...
"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2013, 09:49:04 pm »
+3
Really feel bad about that, mostly because I was hoping for some good xp in a very lengthy battle, but they really got fucked over. 30 vs 21 are shit odds and can't blame them for losing like that, and this was a very costly battle for that to happen in.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2013, 02:48:29 am »
+2
Coalition chucked 6 armies at greys, lost 06/08 to 17/08 6 battles and 11,300 or so troops. Plus a couple of others versus Kapis which I think coalition won but with few survivors, could be wrong on that but cant be arsed to look up.

To a clan of their size with virtually unlimited cash and masses of troops that is not alot, look at their garrisons. Certainly not guaranteeing a peace. The Wolves a much smaller clan moved many more than that in the intial merc attack. The greys moved masses more than that shortly after.

We were expecting 40,000+ co-alition to plough north, some to be halted by Kapis but those field armies to fall and then to be last ditch defending vs mercs and coalition. Reasons we were prepared to get wiped to hit the mercs have been endlessly discussed elsewhere. 10-15,000 troops mobilised was a joke, the mercs did not get the backing we were expecting. Shame - woulda been good fun.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2013, 03:26:52 am »
+1
yea sad after that all armies lost by mercs during siege on GO
dam I feel so bad about that now

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2013, 09:26:41 am »
+4
I feel hurt for those players who have been farm and threw troops for several months in the castels and then 2-3 morons facked them all cos not able to spend 5 min for sell the stuff and avoid an item bug (in teramma was more than 250 varieties of items, the same thing in samara)
 Of course they can say that they do not care, but I do not believe in it. 12k(samara), and 18k(teramma) it's 1,250 man-days  :shock:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:30:51 am by Vovka »

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2013, 10:26:11 am »
yea sad after that all armies lost by mercs during siege on GO
dam I feel so bad about that now
Sarcams. I love it!

I feel hurt for those players who have been farm and threw troops for several months in the castels and then 2-3 morons facked them all cos not able to spend 5 min for sell the stuff and avoid an item bug (in teramma was more than 250 varieties of items, the same thing in samara)
 Of course they can say that they do not care, but I do not believe in it. 12k(samara), and 18k(teramma) it's 1,250 man-days  :shock:
One more reason to be ashamed of yourself merc leaders!
Bros never die!

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2013, 11:23:28 am »
One more reason to be ashamed of yourself merc leaders!

Samara and teramma castles were not ours Chris, if you're gonna bitch and moan at least get your facts right.

Both those castles were previously owned by the Templars, and now the DRZ have 30k+ more tickets :o time to run away :D

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2013, 12:46:24 pm »
The Kapis role in the planning and attacking of the north was to block of enemy reinforcements from the south, to attack and harm armies so they couldnt do anything to help mercs in the north. Kapikulus played their part to the fullest, Coalition never reached the north. Even if coa had better k:d they lost their ability to advance.

So, if they would have continued to push they would have reachd the north and could have helped first defend Sargoth area and then pushed us back in the north together with mercs.

Their help, Chris, was pointless in the big picture.

Soo... Let me say you one point of that action coalition did when i was still in and even leading the (4-7armies) up north.
~ I always told my ppl leading the armys (Varadin included) Main target is to kill some tickets off the enemies (which was really succesfull against kapis)
~ Secondary plan was to reach north and help out --- later on i decided to break that target cause they fucked up to hard at Sargoth and Rivacheg.

It was a nice to lead some armies the first time of strat - i atleast didnt messed up, kind of bad kapis stoped us with just 500vs.1800 men ;)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2013, 12:59:41 pm »
Samara and teramma castles were not ours Chris, if you're gonna bitch and moan at least get your facts right.

Both those castles were previously owned by the Templars, and now the DRZ have 30k+ more tickets :o time to run away :D

No they werent. But what vovka wrote is exactly the same for Jeirbe Castle! The difference is, that Templars and SB lost it due to a bug and Mercs lost it due to inactivity and lazyness.
Bros never die!

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2013, 01:00:37 pm »
+1
No they werent. But what vovka wrote is exactly the same for Jeirbe Castle! The difference is, that Templars and SB lost it due to a bug and Mercs lost it due to inactivity and lazyness.
at least we had something to lose :p   btw who is owner of jeirbe castle now? i have to ask something to him. ( this current owner is obviously alt or something)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.