Author Topic: Jeirbe Castle  (Read 4496 times)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
Re: Jeirbe Castle
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2013, 01:01:52 pm »
at least we had something to lose :p
This is silly and you know it.
Bros never die!

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2013, 01:10:00 pm »
at least we had something to lose :p
yeah, empty heads  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2013, 01:12:46 pm »
Soo... Let me say you one point of that action coalition did when i was still in and even leading the (4-7armies) up north.
~ I always told my ppl leading the armys (Varadin included) Main target is to kill some tickets off the enemies (which was really succesfull against kapis)
~ Secondary plan was to reach north and help out --- later on i decided to break that target cause they fucked up to hard at Sargoth and Rivacheg.

It was a nice to lead some armies the first time of strat - i atleast didnt messed up, kind of bad kapis stoped us with just 500vs.1800 men ;)

And if they hadnt stopped you, you would have reached Sargoth and the 5-6 SIEGEARMIES waiting there, and you would have killed them in open field battles and by doing that made sure the cotgs, Baldes and Ecurcheurs wouldnt cross the river again anytime soon. Then in a second wave walked straight up the H-forest east of the Wolves lands and attacked Rivacheg from one direction while mercs could have pushed from Ismirala up north and we would have been smashed.

This was what we expected at least, oh we scouted the H-forest hard to look for the Coa reinforcements coming that way but you never appeared. Lucky us  :mrgreen:

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2013, 01:16:57 pm »
And if they hadnt stopped you, you would have reached Sargoth and the 5-6 SIEGEARMIES waiting there, and you would have killed them in open field battles and by doing that made sure the cotgs, Baldes and Ecurcheurs wouldnt cross the river again anytime soon. Then in a second wave walked straight up thevisitors can't see pics , please register or login
 east of the Wolves lands and attacked Rivacheg from one direction while mercs could have pushed from Ismirala up north and we would have been smashed.

This was what we expected at least, oh we scouted the H-forest hard to look for the Coa reinforcements coming that way but you never appeared. Lucky us  :mrgreen:

Isnt that an N-Forest?

Well, it was kind of for sure we wouldnt move over Sungetche, would have took way longer.
Anyway, i hate what actually happened to the east block - ppl beeing inactivy or just (specially coalition) thinking its not worth fighting for mercs/crusader alliance anymore ...

But when it goes down to their own fiefs, like 80% of the roster is coalition.
(click to show/hide)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2013, 01:25:59 pm »
Isnt that an N-Forest?

Well, it was kind of for sure we wouldnt move over Sungetche, would have took way longer.
Anyway, i hate what actually happened to the east block - ppl beeing inactivy or just (specially coalition) thinking its not worth fighting for mercs/crusader alliance anymore ...

But when it goes down to their own fiefs, like 80% of the roster is coalition.

Yes it would have taken to long to go that way and save Sargoth, but we were expecting a second wave through there, it would have turned the table completely around again and our offensive campaign would have been a bad call.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.