Author Topic: did you call off the war?  (Read 8529 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: did you call off the war?
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2013, 12:35:08 am »
Yeah we don't make siege towers over spawns points which fcc did my last strat battle with fcc. Add that to the list of exploits fcc lives to use to win.  Doubt any na strat has used half as many exploits as fcc has.

Yeah, those siege towers or whatever really prevented the flag cap that was never going to happen.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2013, 12:37:28 am »
Yeah, those siege towers or whatever really prevented the flag cap that was never going to happen.
why put them  on top of your spawn flags?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2013, 01:20:16 am »
+2
decided to edit this one because goretooth's arguments really are not worth it
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 01:34:12 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2013, 01:27:35 am »
+1
Our record speaks for itself at this point. Name a faction on either side who can say they have taken as many fortified places as us?
Nova Reyvadin
Nova Curaw
New Derchios Castle
New Senuzgda Castle
New Kelredan Castle
New Sungetche Castle.. least i think we took this one by force. Can not remember
New Ichamur
New Ahmerrad ** would have been ours but not going into that again

I am probably forgetting some. I do not think we have anything left to prove on the siege front. Your entire alliance could not produce a list like that.

You are better than us at taking fortified locations. You've got great organization and your mercenary roster is very conducive to winning sieges set upon a fortified location. We performed very well in field and village battles because of our mercenary roster. We've got a ton of both agi and str polearms and plain-jane shielders with a few very skilled cavalry players mixed in. You've got a good deal of ranged players and two-handed users. We were extremely victorious in the village/field attacks we did, capping flags more than once in a glorious fashion and burning the tickets out when we did not. We blow cocks at attacking fortified locations in comparison.

I am not claiming that either force is superior outside of the situation in which it performs best. Forgive us if we need a bit of time to recuperate our desire to be mauled and arbalested to hell and back. We'll get back to attacking you, but like I said, if you are dying of thirst for blood, attack an LCO-occupied village or even one of our empty ones. If you can survive a week or two we'll get right back to charging your stone walls.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 01:41:03 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2013, 01:38:16 am »
+2
You are better than us at taking fortified locations. You've got great organization and your mercenary roster is very conducive to winning sieges set upon a fortified location. We performed very well in field and village battles because of our mercenary roster. We've got a ton of both agi and str polearms and plain-jane shielders with a few very skilled cavalry players mixed in. You've got a good deal of ranged players and two-handed users. We were extremely victorious in the village/field attacks we did, capping flags more than once in a glorious fashion and burning the tickets out when we did not. We blow cocks at attacking fortified locations in comparison.

I am not claiming that either force is superior outside of the situation in which it performs best. Forgive us if we need a bit of time to recuperate our desire to be mauled and arbalested to hell and back. We'll get back to attacking you, but like I said, if you are dying of thirst for blood, attack an LCO-occupied village or even one of our empty ones. If you can survive a week or two we'll get right back to charging your stone walls.

Any further posts I make in this thread can be written-off as a vaguely autistic need to reply to statements which I interpret as "COME AT US OMG PUSSIES WE DID THIS LIKE 6 TIMES WHY CANT YOU?"

I will agree with most of that honestly. Fighting you guys in the open field I do not really mind.. it is the tons of cav that come with it I can do without. Fcc used to be more well rounded but the cav portion of our group faded away when huey left and have not really been the same since. We can still field a few decent guys but not nearly the amount needed in a pitched open field fight.
Leader of BS

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2013, 01:40:46 am »
+1
I will agree with most of that honestly. Fighting you guys in the open field I do not really mind.. it is the tons of cav that come with it I can do without. Fcc used to be more well rounded but the cav portion of our group faded away when huey left and have not really been the same since. We can still field a few decent guys but not nearly the amount needed in a pitched open field fight.

To me it seems like you guys have more cavalry than us, but we have a few great cavalry players (huseby coming to mind first, I never see that dude get a bad bump in) that don't fuck our team over while you have more cavalry that tends to teambump much more. I find it surprising the amount of times I have been too brave and find myself engaging 3v1 and enemy cavalry bumps 2 of them and gets me a safe retreat or even 3 kills. Much more important than that though is our devastating amount of long polearms, mostly pikes. You have a significant amount of cavalry over us, but it will only detriment you when our wall of poke-sticks is impenetrable.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2013, 02:04:54 am »
+1
To: FIDLGB, Astralis, FPF, Golden Apple Corps, Dracul, Ascalon clan, and of course BIRD CLAN. You guys are doing it right, stay independent and free.
*Anders was left off this list for being utterly boring in strat while perpetuating the KDR whore mentality with the NA losses thread for his own profit.

Forgot us, Ravens!

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2013, 02:15:13 am »
+1
To me it seems like you guys have more cavalry than us, but we have a few great cavalry players (huseby coming to mind first, I never see that dude get a bad bump in) that don't fuck our team over while you have more cavalry that tends to teambump much more. I find it surprising the amount of times I have been too brave and find myself engaging 3v1 and enemy cavalry bumps 2 of them and gets me a safe retreat or even 3 kills. Much more important than that though is our devastating amount of long polearms, mostly pikes. You have a significant amount of cavalry over us, but it will only detriment you when our wall of poke-sticks is impenetrable.

Odd I never feel like we have a lot of cav... but yes I will also agree ours tend to care more about getting kills instead of who they knock over to get them. I also feel that the reason we have less cav is due to the walls of pikes.
Leader of BS

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2013, 02:44:56 am »
Odd I never feel like we have a lot of cav... but yes I will also agree ours tend to care more about getting kills instead of who they knock over to get them. I also feel that the reason we have less cav is due to the walls of pikes.

We tend to have 4-5 cav and you'll have around 7-9 in my estimation at the start of an open field battle, but by the end I'm confident half of them will not be playing cavalry anymore due frustration. Seems like at least a couple of your cavalry are also dedicated anti-engineers, taking little part in the combat.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2013, 02:50:05 am »
oh geeee

Acting all big and tough about past victories in castles taken when it's been a small clan against the grand alliance of FCC (several clans) AND other clans such as tkov, raven etc. Must be really difficult kicking someone when they are on the ground surrounded by your other friends who have already restrained them and kicked them for half an hour.  douchebag

Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2013, 02:57:31 am »
+1
oh geeee

Acting all big and tough about past victories in castles taken when it's been a small clan against the grand alliance of FCC (several clans) AND other clans such as tkov, raven etc. Must be really difficult kicking someone when they are on the ground surrounded by your other friends who have already restrained them and kicked them for half an hour.  douchebag

Whoa.. We are allied to Ravens and TKoV? I'll be... Ravens... what the fuck were you doing attacking us when you were allied to us? and TKoV how come you keep doing your own thing instead of attacking our enemies? You guys are terrible allies.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2013, 03:07:00 am »
+3
Forgot us, Ravens!

You are included under Dracul, because you're a vassal for the Law. But if you really must have your solidarity I'll specify.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2013, 03:07:44 am »
Whoa.. We are allied to Ravens and TKoV? I'll be... Ravens... what the fuck were you doing attacking us when you were allied to us? and TKoV how come you keep doing your own thing instead of attacking our enemies? You guys are terrible allies.

He means that you had significant assistance from those groups when you took Ichamur, Sungetche, Curaw, Reyvadin. The attacks on Derchios and Senuzgda did not have assistance from those groups. He's not saying that you are currently allied with those factions.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 03:24:04 am by Sandersson Jankins »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2013, 03:33:07 am »
+1
What has tkov done for us this strat exactly,that helped us take any of those? if your logic holds true and it was simple numbers and more allies that won us those places, what the hell is your excuse for not taking jack shit in this current war?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 03:38:18 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2013, 03:37:28 am »
What has tkov done for is this strat exactly that helped us take any of those? if your logic holds true and it was simple numbers and more allies that won us those places, what the hell is your excuse for not taking jack shit in this current war?

we actually own a few of your villages so.... we do own "Jack1 Shit"
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.