Author Topic: did you call off the war?  (Read 7710 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
did you call off the war?
« on: September 18, 2013, 10:57:54 pm »
+5
Did I miss something? NA done fighting or what? The boredom is setting in please help
Leader of BS

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
Re: did you call off the war?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 11:02:28 pm »
+2
Normally I'd agree and ask where all the xp is but these castle sieges are terrible and they would probably make anybody want to quit doing strat forever

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 11:19:12 pm »
+2
I would agree but when we were rolling on offense castle and city sieges were awesome. We generally did rather well at them. Stright up open field fights are very boring and predictable (and cause me mass anger from cav)

The fun is hitting a city/Castle and finding the trick of it. We were successful for every place but one.... Chaos your city SUCKS!
Leader of BS

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 12:04:26 am »
+2
The fun is hitting a city/Castle and finding the trick of it. We were successful for every place but one.... Chaos your city SUCKS!

Or rocks, depending on your perspective..
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 12:26:56 am »
+10
The Rondel Room literally broke my computer, my graphics card melted a little during that first fight.

Chaos should buy me a new graphics card because the one I use now is inferior.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 02:37:01 am »
Did I miss something? NA done fighting or what? The boredom is setting in please help

Yep, it's weird... I got 2x 1600 Occitan army stationned at my castle for nearly 2 days now... no sign of aggression to speak off.  :o

Even tried to kick them out of the castle for a possible reaction... didn't work...  :(
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 03:02:15 am »
Yep, it's weird... I got 2x 1600 Occitan army stationned at my castle for nearly 2 days now... no sign of aggression to speak off.  :o

Even tried to kick them out of the castle for a possible reaction... didn't work...  :(

Imaginary e-peens must be protected at all costs from reality!!!

But yeah, did no one else take notes during our 25-30 castles/city sieges we have done for about 13 different castles and cities?  You have us outnumbered in troops and gold by now it really shouldn't be difficult, we certainly did more with less.  Hell even greasy sage agrees with me - check out my new sig :)  :twisted:

Though I guess occitan has been spending the last 6 months preparing defenses for when all the many many factions not allied with them goes on the offensive against them. lol  7.5 million gold and 80K troops just in the fiefs with 3K armies marching around everywhere, what a waste.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 03:15:56 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 04:07:42 am »
+1

If you know they are there and you can kick them out- why don't you attack them?

At least it would make this guy happy.

More on the subject tho - If you want them to attack you, why are you stacking 8-11k in each castle?

If you stick with 4500 i'm sure they would attack you since they wont have to throw their troops into the lake.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 04:10:48 am by Aderyn »
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 04:28:15 am »
+4
I wish every NA faction would lay all their cards on the table in spreadsheet format and we could just #YODO open field battles (about 2 or 3 every night) until all of our gold was gone.

Seriously...it's just pixel crack you fucking crack heads...let's make these battles happen...do you really care how many fiefs you own when this version ends?  Is it that important to you when you join a server for it to say "Lord/Lady bitch tits of some piece of shit fief has joined the server"?
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 04:30:34 am »
+3
Hell even greasy sage agrees with me - check out my new sig :)  :twisted:

Though I guess occitan has been spending the last 6 months preparing defenses for when all the many many factions not allied with them goes on the offensive against them. lol  7.5 million gold and 80K troops just in the fiefs with 3K armies marching around everywhere, what a waste.

I like the new signature Keshian

As for the stagnicity that is happening over here in LCO, it seems everyone's just working in their lives... Every time I ask arrowaine or bonsai to play, they are sleeping and or playing their new GTA or Total War. Until recently, I even had no time to strategus or pub cRPG.

I do agree though with the OP. This is getting stale. Everyone looking crossed the board at eachother, waiting for the other to make a move.

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 04:43:09 am »
moar xp
if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 04:55:11 am »
If you know they are there and you can kick them out- why don't you attack them?

At least it would make this guy happy.

More on the subject tho - If you want them to attack you, why are you stacking 8-11k in each castle?

If you stick with 4500 i'm sure they would attack you since they wont have to throw their troops into the lake.

Answer to both questions... because I only have 3k troops in my castle...  :rolleyes: :twisted:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2013, 05:35:30 am »
Answer to both questions... because I only have 3k troops in my castle...  :rolleyes: :twisted:

That is correct, but your faction does not . It's not that hard to march an army over there and attack them while they are kicked out.   :rolleyes: :twisted:
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2013, 05:38:18 am »
+4
If you're distressed by the lack of XP and strat battle fun-times, you could certainly attack field armies or fiefs. At least de-garrisoning your cities would be nice as well. We've gotten tired of throwing ourselves against castle walls and we do not have an obligation to give you castle defenses. You took all the tickets out of the last 2 villages that you had so you could defend your castles. Ya'll can rot in there if you would like, or you could poke your heads out for a spell.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2013, 06:47:28 am »
+2

you are welcome to meet us in the open field so far! we still at war as far as i know
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T