Author Topic: A Call to Arms!  (Read 6745 times)

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
A Call to Arms!
« on: July 29, 2013, 12:42:28 pm »
+27
Behold! The Three Messengers of Apocalypse!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Giant flying insects are my only weakness, my most dreadful enemy, one that makes me run in fear and hide in the bathroom, while my wife steps up and takes the fight! Some might fear sharks and alligators, some shiver in a presence of a snake, but not me!
Alligators do not sneak through your window late at night, to torment your soul with terrible buzzing noises! Snakes do not flap their hairy wings against your head while you are asleep, only to vanish without a trace, when you turn on the lights! As aggressive and vicious as they are, sharks will never try to get caught up in your hair, sending you on a hysterical rolling rampage in a public place!

It is late July, the time when all of these satanic abominations come out of their cocoons, to wage an unholy war on all living. It is time for me to come out from the bathroom and fight! My dear Brothers and Sisters! Let us unite in this desperate hour of need, and stand as one against the forces of unspeakable evil! Our ancestors and future generations are looking upon us from the depths of time, to judge us by what we have accomplished today! Our unity and courage will be our shield, our righteous primeval hatred will be our weapon!  We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Moth after moth... hornet after hornet... cricket after cricket... hive after hive...
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline BarBeQ

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: A Call to Arms!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 12:50:35 pm »
inb4 get insect spray lol

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 12:52:26 pm »
+4
We ride!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 12:54:13 pm »
+3
I hate these things too. I usually hit them with something and burn them. My stuff in my apartment is full of dents and burn marks because of that. But I will not give up, I shall fight these monstrous things until I die.
I once fought against a lair of wasps with my air gun, took me 2 weeks to drive them away.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 01:20:26 pm »
The only things that terrify me form the animal kingdom are these satanic bloodsuckers straight from hell! They fly uncontrollably around your head, just an inch from poked eye or a byte to the face. I can't come to trems with these fuckers. I shall join your fight if you join mine Brothers!

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 02:08:04 pm »
+1
Insects... I hate them... spiders... sooo evil... must kill...  :twisted:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 02:30:04 pm »
+1
They give me the creeps too (though or because insects are some of the most interesting denizens of the animal kingdom), but why on Earth kill these harmless little creatures (except for mosquitoes they're somewhat asking for it), just let them outside instead, it is not their fault human houses are built as animal death traps.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 02:59:57 pm »
+1
We ride!
(click to show/hide)

Surely you meant:
(click to show/hide)

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 03:42:39 pm »
+1

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 03:51:42 pm »
+14
They give me the creeps too (though or because insects are some of the most interesting denizens of the animal kingdom), but why on Earth kill these harmless little creatures (except for mosquitoes they're somewhat asking for it), just let them outside instead, it is not their fault human houses are built as animal death traps.

I asked it to leave my property, but it refused to go, and went straight for my fridge... We were peacefully coexisting with this monster, until my wife came crying one day, and told me it was making moves on her. :( When confronted, it told me, that it was twice the man i am, and if i don't know how to satisfy a women, it sure does. There was no reasoning with it! Once it got drunk on my finest Amarone, and raised it's hand on me... I got really upset, and was crying in the bathroom, until my wife came home and said she had enough of this bullshit! They were arguing for a while, then i heard glass being broken, along with intense sounds of struggle, and then my wife said it was over... She killed it with a shoe, and became my Paladin, guarding our home ever since.

Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 03:59:48 pm »
+1

Bacaus thay are trying ta kill meeeeee!!! Their tiny little heads with the mandibles are moving while with their ugly eyes they are screaming: YOU WILL FALL ASLEEP SOME DAY AND THEN I'LL EAT YOU ALIVE!!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
They are crawling in little tiny spaces where nothing but dust is supposed to be and hiding and watching, moving their disgusting mandibles and legs, making terrible sounds, sitting on my lunch, shitting on my desk, giving birth to their vicious spawn in my apartment BUT NOT PAYING ANY OF THAT GODDAMN RENT!!!

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 04:29:48 pm »
Uggggh insects, not all are bad (praying mantis are pretty cool), spiders are the worst, fuck spiders, I can't enjoy Legend of Grimrock because of them, and I was just running through the spider levels in metro last light, not even caring, just fucking ran, HATED THOSE LEVELS

The only things that terrify me form the animal kingdom are these satanic bloodsuckers straight from hell! They fly uncontrollably around your head, just an inch from poked eye or a byte to the face. I can't come to trems with these fuckers. I shall join your fight if you join mine Brothers!

How can you hate bats, I find them pretty cute to be honest, have a bat box in my backyard for a nest to live in
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 05:10:39 pm »
+1
Very large insectoids do give me the creeps, I'm not an easily scared guy and I have no problem with any spiders or anything I encounter in daily life, but I would probably not enjoy having that 15 cm monster in the first picture on my hand like that.

Only insects I truly hate are mosquitos and horseflies. I am fine with mosquitos needing some of my blood and the bites are not so bad either, but that fucking buzzing noise when I try to sleep, urgh. Horseflies are a fucking pest whenever I go swimming in the summer, always trying to bite you. They suck at it though, they have never actually fully bitten me because it is a slow bite which gives you enough time to reflex swat them when you feel the first pain. I would not mind if someone managed to eradicate these two species.

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 05:32:40 pm »
I also fear small, eratically moving objects. I have childhood memories of wasps, when they used to BURROW into my room and sometimes crawl under my bed sheets, and then when I rolled over they fucking stung me in the ASS. Really, there's nothing more terrible than waking up to the sounds of multiple wasps flying around in the dark.

But I also have news for you: spiders are not insects.
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 05:34:40 pm »
+2
but that fucking buzzing noise when I try to sleep, urgh.

I fucking hate that, Can't sleep because there is one of those fuckers buzzing around in the other corner of my room, irritating.

I call Mosquitoes the "JU-87" of the insect world. They are loud, can't go fast, can't manouver, and go down fast. lol

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!