Author Topic: Backstabbed...AGAIN!  (Read 4968 times)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Backstabbed...AGAIN!
« on: July 26, 2013, 10:16:38 pm »
+18
What is it about being a Purple Wearing Ghost that people feel the need to dig their dagger deep between your shoulder blades?

It was hot, the type of heat that turned the woman's remains around your crotch from the night before to a thick buttery goop today. Tanken despised the desert, but it had been profitable lately. As he stood watch atop the walls as he was hired to do by Baron von Slutbagg ein sJimmy numero uno Ballsquire de Calradia, he felt out of place. He had been loyal to the man since signing contracts with him not long ago. After the contract was expired, he saw no immediate need to leave the comfort of the village he defended well. His hand found his way to the front of his trousers as he stared out at the wasteland of sand before him. The Baron had rewarded him nicely, and in turn, Tanken did his bidding. Attacking the Bloods as he was ordered, starting a mini-war amongst them, and all the time--he protected the Baron and kept his name clean from the heinous crimes.

His fingers began to wrap around his swollen testicles. He pondered to himself, 'Did this fat maiden have something in her snatch that caused this swelling?' But nonetheless, he fondled them. And he fondled them for a long while as he stroked his shaved face. Foot steps approached behind him, heavy, not subtle, and he paid them little mind as it was normal for his troops or the Baron's to approach him as such. He removed his hands from his trousers, looking at the jelly that caked his fingers. Instinctively, he wondered what it smelled like seeing as he had not bathed in nearly five nights, and this maiden had not seen water nor soap in nearly four years.

"What is it?" he called over his shoulder as he sniffed his fingers. It was putrid, down right awful. It smelt of dirty sausage water mixed with the smell of burning belly button lint. Good god, why had he thought to do this?

"The Baron sends a message." said an unfamiliar voice.

Tanken's brow twirked, unsure who this was, and what this man meant. Before he could turn, he felt it. Ice ripped through him. Bones moved before the blade as it spade its way through his tissue and deep into the core of him. He hardly let out a gasp of air, there was no time to express the pain verbally--it was far too intense. And like that, the blade left him. He fell to his knees though he could not control himself. He stared at the Sun overhead as heat-waves blended in with his fading vision. He let out a faint muttering of words, "Curse..you..Jimmy." and fell into a heap of his own blood, lifeless and betrayed similar to how his father had died many years ago.

TL;DR Fuck you sJimmy.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Backstabbed...AGAIN!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 11:13:57 pm »
+9
(click to show/hide)
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 01:16:03 am »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 01:32:40 am »
+3
You probably got "backstabbed" because no one likes the do anything to win, uber armor crutching, str nerd spergs that KUTT is.

They do try hard oftentimes, probably harder than any other group, but they are not the plate-crutching strength monsters that they were when NA_2 was actually alive, not on life support. They don't have many str builds, and only occasionally use armour that is much more than the average (which is quite a lot of armour since upkeep is meaningless to many players)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 01:36:41 am »
Go sling more crack rocks sandy.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 01:48:20 am »
+4
You probably got "backstabbed" because no one likes the do anything to win, uber armor crutching, str nerd spergs that KUTT is.

If you're going to try and insult me, can you at least type at above a 4th grade level?
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 02:01:23 am »
If you're going to try and insult me, can you at least type at above a 4th grade level?

If you going to use that overrated comeback, I'll just call you a tool.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 02:03:35 am »
+5
do anything to win, uber armor crutching, str nerd spergs

Sounds more like FCC than KUTT (who if you remember, had mostly broken gear in strat, and didn't care enough about Strat to give a fuck about winning), but I think that was the point tbh.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 02:15:58 am »
Sounds more like FCC than KUTT (who if you remember, had mostly broken gear in strat, and didn't care enough about Strat to give a fuck about winning), but I think that was the point tbh.

Strat is for the exp and lulz so don't feel bad, I was talking more along the lines of NA_1-2.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 02:20:52 am »
+4
This was a fun thread until you came along Holiday. God, you Acre/Teutonic/Acre/AoW guys are so sensitive when it comes to making light of an old feud.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 02:50:51 am »
This was a fun thread until you came along Holiday. God, you Acre/Teutonic/Acre/AoW guys are so sensitive when it comes to making light of an old feud.

I'm confused, what feud are you talking about? I was talking about the current and my thoughts towards sjimmy attacking you.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 03:02:37 am »
+2

Lol coming from you that's the pot calling the kettle black. I guess you forgot how many heavy cav you guys use in battle or all the transitional you all were in not more than a week ago. But whatever shitlords gonna shit.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 03:35:41 am »
Lol coming from you that's the pot calling the kettle black. I guess you forgot how many heavy cav you guys use in battle or all the transitional you all were in not more than a week ago. But whatever shitlords gonna shit.

Oh no the forum warrior has risen, when do i ever wear plate? A week ago, can't say i recall. I'm pretty sure you won't see more than two AoW members on at the same time unless there is a strat fight, so i guess "shitlords gonna shit"? GF shitlord bronto, king of all the shits?

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 03:41:22 am »
+10
It's ok Tanken, you can always come and sleep on my couch.

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • Renown: 696
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Dionysus_AoW
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 05:00:43 am »
+1
At least you weren't back-stabbed with your hands down your pants.

(click to show/hide)