Author Topic: Wolves point of view  (Read 13463 times)

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
Re: Wolves point of view
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 02:34:51 pm »
rage post again ...... why dont you say something like "ok thats your point of view", but NO you should post something like bla bla kinngrimm failed miserably because bla bla ..... kinny rage quits gaming .. ok. From where you know that kinngrimm rage quited the game can you tell me ??

So... I say my point of view, you call it a rage post. And when granny gives his point of view i'm supposed to say gj boy keep it up?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 02:36:17 pm »
Facts that can be verified:

Steel axis first attack in Wolves
When: 2013/04/27 07:06 until 07:43
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3447

Mercs first siege to Slezkh castle
When: 2013/04/27 19:55 until 21:15
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3454

So, an attack on a very large Wolf army by the Steel axis and later the same day Mercs siege a castle? If those two clans havent been talking before this day and planning this together - Id be more than surprised - so the War was in fact planned by the mercs before hand.

You wolves have a habit of not reading what people say. Read what Haboe said again;

You know you are allowed to post multiple times in the same topic huh? No need to open new ones for each tiny idea that pops up in your mind  :lol:

Anyway, last war was started by kinngrimm, he failed miserably because i got word of his plans early on, i took action, he attacked one of my guys, part of cfa refused to enforce the defence pact since he first took action, steel axis already pissed at wolves, ecorcheurs stayed neatral, wolves only had kapi left by their side, kinny GTXs gaming.

Granny butthurt, Granny seeks refuge in Hetman's lap, lots of xp for everyone.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline BarBeQ

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 02:36:31 pm »
+1
You know you are allowed to post multiple times in the same topic huh? No need to open new ones for each tiny idea that pops up in your mind  :lol:

Anyway, last war was started by kinngrimm, he failed miserably because i got word of his plans early on, i took action, he attacked one of my guys, part of cfa refused to enforce the defence pact since he first took action, steel axis already pissed at wolves, ecorcheurs stayed neatral, wolves only had kapi left by their side, kinny GTXs gaming.

Granny butthurt, Granny seeks refuge in Hetman's lap, lots of xp for everyone.
absolutely wrong, kinn quited because he wanted to focus more on RL related things.
But Mörks always want to look innocent even though lying isnt best option for that, ehh ?

Fact, steel axis made the first attack, mercs supported them as allies.

Where were the mercs the initiators?

Pls moar, this makes my argument even stronger  :twisted:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 02:40:43 pm by BarBeQ »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 02:37:06 pm »
Again, strudog, those arent verified facts - but the battles are - there is a difference

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 02:38:31 pm »
Again, strudog, those arent verified facts - but the battles are - there is a difference

Fact, steel axis made the first attack, mercs supported them as allies.

Where were the mercs the initiators?

It was going on for a week before that already, slowly escalating, at some point kinngrimm told his allies they would first deny apostates acces to his lands, 2 days later attack.
That word got to me, the same evening he banished mercs from his lands, kapikulu attacked mercs on their traderoute, so did cotgs, ofc we attacked.

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 02:40:13 pm »
+1
sounds logical  :idea: (answere for some posts before,u write to fast xD )
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:06:37 pm by Werfi »

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 02:42:15 pm »
Try to keep it light a bit, i like the roleplay, but topics like these are so negative, so my last post on this one, i'll go back to the "war on apostates" flamethread, much more fun ^^

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 02:43:15 pm »
+1
Well I guess u didnt just pop up in the morning seeing Steel axis attacking the Wolves, dancing while making ur morning coffee and deciding u should make an attack also, setting up an army, moving from ????? to Slezkh castle in a couple of hours.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2013, 02:45:15 pm »
+4
Am i not allowed to point out that he is lying? When there are clear facts that Kingrimm started the first war and he posts above that we started it, is not a point of view, he is trying to make the Apostates look like big bullies when they forced it upon themselves, so there actions from that point on are totally unjustified and all based on wrong facts

Well actually wolves initiated nothing, Kinngrimm planned an offensive but before he even began it his own faction fell through after which he left.  What the message here is that there is a change between the CFA under Kinngrimm and the Wolves of today, saying that the latter is responsible for the actions of the former is pointless and proves nothing.

As I said it's their point of view, in their opinion you guys broke the agreements and attacked them at a time when they were facing many other problems.  Apostates lost focus on who they should have been fighting and wasted far to many resources on a pointless war which is hurting you now, you turned your back on the pack to fight the crippled wolf.

This is essentially the purpose of diplomacy, to put forward you point of view and say your piece. I'm not denying you that I'm simply saying that smearing shit on shit doesn't make it smell any better.

Personally I think a fights a fight, but this is strat and their will always be tears.
Turtles

Offline ProLuX

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fenris_Green_Fresh_
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2013, 02:47:56 pm »
So... I say my point of view, you call it a rage post. And when granny gives his point of view i'm supposed to say gj boy keep it up?
Im not saying this but make it looks like it is more friendly not posting things like kinngrimm rage quited the game because of us and also strudog "Yet half of it is not true" ok guys when you want to say something prove it !

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2013, 02:53:21 pm »
+6
I like the intention of the thread.  Not sure if its easier to understand  from a neutral stance but things make sens.  Would have been a nice point to start off a conversation rather than turning another diplo thread into BSE infested apeshit

hm had to edit this cause I forgot what a dick grandmom can be
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 12:09:46 pm by Torben »
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2013, 02:59:03 pm »
too long, only read half of the post, so one thing: We never wanted peace, i was completely against it because i knew that at some point you would backstab us again, but the coalition pushed us to get our stuff sorted and stop this useless fighting, so we agreed under the condition that any faction that breaks the agreement gets attacked by templars and coalition. Kapis were the first to break it, about 2 days after the agreement.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 03:11:13 pm »
+1
We are attacked by former allie, mercs join that attack and Haboe cant see thats starting a war?

Surely anyone not a merc can read that and use some intelligence to work out whos lying.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 03:18:51 pm »
We are attacked by former allie, mercs join that attack and Haboe cant see thats starting a war?

Surely anyone not a merc can read that and use some intelligence to work out whos lying.

its not about lying
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 03:25:00 pm »
 So can some one tell me who attack whom 1st after this:

But time went by, the war lasted 4-5 weeks and finally a peace was struck, we all agreed on peace and that Coalition/Templars would guarantee the peace - meaning if anyone should brake the peace they would attack that clan and wipe it. We had managed to keep our fiefs and lost nothing to the Mercs during this war. We were set n keeping the peace treaty at this point. Then Kapis broke the peace, and we still stayed out of it though it was a hard decision to make. Then we noticed that Mercs tried to make fun of us, saying that we were cowards and that they owned us, then the attacked Cotgs and we let it pass. Basically, several of the Mercs were acting really bad towards our members and that didnt help the situation. At this point most of us really didnt feel anything but an eagerness to get some good old payback sooner or later when we had grown stronger and the oppurtunity was right. The actual decision to attack the mercs was made when Ginger came into our teamspeak and openly threatened Overlord, he wanted us to give him 20% of the 4k army we had just aquired or he would attack it. We cleared that up with Haboe (which btw was the only one that seemed reasonably interessted in making things work between our clans during the peacetime), but the decision was made then and there.
i mean make attack and not only plan attack  :P