Author Topic: The Long March for NA Freedom  (Read 4417 times)

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
Re: The Long March for NA Freedom
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 12:34:42 am »
+16
The Mates give their support to the french canadians who sometimes have trouble speaking english. In the name of the lord and savior poutine, Arowaine the duchess of the pixels of the internet, the mates declare war on the FCC and hereby do nothing because we are inactive.

Oh and long live the northern empire

je suis gay
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 12:38:00 am »
The Mates give their support to the french canadians who sometimes have trouble speaking english. In the name of the lord and savior poutine, Arowaine the duchess of the pixels of the internet, the mates declare war on the FCC and hereby do nothing because we are inactive.

je suis gay

You're gay. :twisted:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 01:35:13 am »
+13
Joe stood on a windy hill top, looking down on a dismal scene. Some distance away, the village of New Ayyike was besieged, encircled by an army whose tents and patrols bore a red banner.

He couldn't make out the heraldry, but he knew that Le Chevaliers Occitans had Ayyike surrounded.

He turned to face his beloved Champion Courser. "Chevaliers," he spat. "The good Cavalieres."

She gave him a worried look. "I don't think either of those are things anymore, Joe."

He mounted her, a single, fluid motion. "Lies," he said, "Evil, Hospitaller rumors. Don't let those EU vassal scum put lies into your head like that."

They galloped back to the rest of Joe's army, and after deliberating with his subordinates, decided that now would be the best time to reinforce Ayyike.

Joe lead his army towards the Occitanian fortifications at a brisk trot, in single file. He had so many horses that most of his men were able to ride on two horses at once, which doubled their rate of movement.

The train of mounted soldiers moved steadily towards the enemy's perimeter. Tents and barricades loomed before them, and red banners flew.

Then, suddenly, they were amongst them.

Men with twirly mustaches in bright chainmail stood in small groups on either side of Joe's still-moving army, but none made a move to intercept them. The air was filled with the enemy's strange language.

Champion Courser whispered. "What are they saying? Why aren't they stopping us?"

"I do not know, my love," Joe hissed back. "They're speaking Spanish, and so are likely busy with their quesadillas."

Her eyes widened, but her face steeled itself with new resolve. She continued to weave through clumps of soldiers. "Remember the Maine," she said.

Joe's gaze took in the armored men. They all seemed busy eating their strange, flat sandwiches to pay Joe's 400 strong army any attention. Their mustaches were gooey with cheese. Joe and company managed to get inside the village without any trouble.

What he found shocked him.

More of the Spanish dogs. They filled every crack and crevice of the small village, intermingled with FCC soldiers.

Kesh approached, smiling. "Joe," she said, "Glad to see you could make it." She followed his worried gaze. "Don't worry about them, they're just waiting to besiege us after the upcoming battle."

"I see. They were all to busy with their panini's to bother us outside." He dismounted and saluted his leader. "Remember the Maine!"

"Yeah, Joe. We'll make them suffer for, whatever that means."
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 03:52:48 am »

je suis gay

huge surprise...
Leader of BS

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 04:24:31 am »
huge surprise...
Shocking a Chaos member would declare war on FCC....

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 04:46:01 am »
Shocking a Chaos member would declare war on FCC....

The only thing more surprising is how hard they fought to not be considered Chaos members when we were taking the chaos fiefs.

We stand ready and when the smoke clears we will see if they made a good decision.
Leader of BS

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 05:00:35 am »
+5
The only thing more surprising is how hard they fought to not be considered Chaos members when we were taking the chaos fiefs.

We stand ready and when the smoke clears we will see if they made a good decision.

I fought pretty hard when I messaged Kesh on steam and told him that The Mates were a separate faction from CHAOS and that you shouldn't always consider a single action to be a joint effort between both of us in some conspiracy against you. He responded to that by saying okay.

But what does that have to do with me being in Chaos? I'm pretty sure the only french canadian clan who sometimes has trouble speaking english is occitan.
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 05:09:21 am »
+1
I did not say you were chaos. Zilla did and he is not in our faction
Leader of BS

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2013, 01:57:46 am »
+3
As the Sun eclipsed over the low mountains on the horizon, burning funeral pyres could be seen dotting the land like fireflies. The smoke from the burning casualties of war rose to the sky and then moved westward with the winds, raining ashes as it traveled. Another day of fighting, another victory for Ayyike. Tojo had not been present for the battle as he was still recovering from previous one. He could've fought back to back in his prime, but those years were long behind him. A piece of ash from one of the pyres gently floated in through his window where he now watched the sunset. It landed softly in his open palm, bringing it closer to his face he examined it thinking of the Occitan who besieged his village. "If they bring more men, we shall provide them more ashes", he said to himself. After one last look at the ashes in his palm he took a deep breath and blew them out the window back into the night sky.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2013, 04:06:04 pm »
+4
Where's all the drama?

Get vicious, bros.

I heard Mates called FCC gay and was totally hitting on his girlfriend.

Good fights - lot of good mercs on both sides, a couple of the battles were really close down to the wire.

P.S. I wish we actually had people that ride horses merc for us - still have exactly the same 150 +3 mameluke horses I started off with before my battle started.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2013, 04:59:39 pm »
+2
Mamelukes are too slow, large war horses are a good mix of armor and charge for 42 speed (at champion). 

Also gotta say it was a lot of really close and hard fought battles yesterday (besides the maeday battle, which we had way more troops), pretty evenly matched throughout all of them. 

It is certainly more fun to steam roll the enemy, but close fought battles where every kill and every foot of progression is a hard fought victory, is a lot of fun too.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2013, 05:21:06 pm »
Bring it on Occitans! You empire of slaves can never defeat us!

Slaves? All ANZAC's pledge alliance to Occitan by our own free will and any other enemy of FCC can be assured of our engineers to assist them.

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Gawin, Fallen_SantaRudloph, PR_Red_Ranger the leader of the power rangers
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2013, 06:47:05 pm »
+3
Good fights - lot of good mercs on both sides, a couple of the battles were really close down to the wire.

P.S. I wish we actually had people that ride horses merc for us - still have exactly the same 150 +3 mameluke horses I started off with before my battle started.
WHAT?! WHY I KNOW ABOUT THIS!!! I would have came (died 150 times) and ran over everything!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2013, 06:48:22 pm »
+1
Damn it. Why couldn't the battles happen like 2 weeks ago! My alt needs the xp, but I got a massive shit ton of work over the next 2 weeks :evil:

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2013, 07:28:37 pm »
+7
And now it's time for the long march back home. Thank you for coming! Let's do this again sometime.