Author Topic: The Long March for NA Freedom  (Read 4406 times)

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
The Long March for NA Freedom
« on: July 14, 2013, 06:00:22 am »
+30
I've been charged with making the diplomacy post for the faction. I'll get to the point and add a little bit of role play for everyone's enjoyment. So... here goes

Seemingly long ago were the burgundy clad armies of Les Chevalier Occitan clashing with the honeyed yellow of the Free Companies of Calradia. The Calradian forum, where diplomats come forth to speak publicly,  have been riddled with claims of the long time adversary, FCC, becoming stronger in their respective territory, claiming new allies and lands... This troubled the Duquessa Arrowaine

By order of the Mighty Duquessa Arrowaine, Les Chevalier Occitan has taken the first step this afternoon in halting the Free Companies enclosing grasp upon further NA soil, as our front line has engaged the enemy.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Occitan_Froot_Loops has spear headed the movement against HG_Guard_Tojo_Hideki army. The village of New Ambeam is also set to be sieged and held for a foothold to push further North by sJimmy.

Today shall mark the long road to Glory for some, and death to many...

Back in the Desert, a gathering of the Southern kingdoms was taking place in the palace parade grounds of New Durquba.

Audible whispers from those assembled showed concern "... is this the right time?", "... do they think they actually have a chance", " they finally did it huh?", "... some of them are good guys, why should we..."

"I know there are those of you who are tired of these tactiques de lâches that the Free Companies employ. So stand with us. Unite against them and we shall all see victory."
The Duquessa's French accent pleaded with a booming voice that trembled the and ispired soul of every Lord and gave goose bumps to every Lady assembled.

The procession of gathered lords ride off into the desert to spread the word; War. The spirit of the South enlivened with the excitement of the days events as troops begin to march from their Castles, Keeps, and Villages. The young men and woman look north, singing the song of their nation and hoping to one day return home victorious.

Fin
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:19:08 am by IngloriouslyBad »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: The Long March for NA Freedom
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 06:27:07 am »
+11
Your filthy Emperor may send all the conscripts she wants in her bid to conquer all of Nova Calradia but the FREE people of the FREE Companies will never let you enslave the lands! They shall continue to fight against your tyranny with their alliance of the FREE and willing. Your armies may be vast and you may have coerced hordes of once proud peoples to your side... but your conscripts will never break our volunteer soldiers! Come I say! We shall see your bodies pile up outside our walls and we shall offer asylum to those amongst your ranks who are brave enough to escape your tyranny! We shall show everyone that your seemingly endless swarm of troops is unable to gain you victory and then perhaps those who live under your boot-heel will gain the courage to free themselves!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:30:26 am by Matey »

Offline kap10

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan (Cavalièr)
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Kap10
  • IRC nick: kap10
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 06:30:43 am »
+2
Your filthy Emperor may send all the conscripts she wants in her bid to conquer all of Nova Calradia but the FREE people of the FREE Companies will never let you enslave the lands! They shall continue to fight against your tyranny with their alliance of the FREE and willing. Your armies may be vast and you may have coerced hordes of once proud peoples to your side... but your conscripts will never break our volunteer soldiers! Come I say! We shall see your bodies pile up outside our walls and we shall offer asylum to those amongst your ranks who are brave enough to escape your tyranny! We shall show everyone that your seemingly endless swarm of troops is unable to gain you victory and then perhaps those who live under your boot-heel will gain the strength to free themselves!

btw shariz is for sale ;)
Kap10 Le SEC !!

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 10:02:45 am »
I'll buy it. How about a MW Crossbow?
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 11:55:30 am »
Don't let these Canadians ruin USA! Is Arrowhine a girl?

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 12:43:17 pm »
+7
Don't let these Canadians ruin USA! Is Arrowhine a girl?

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right, which Heaven itself has ordained."
- George Washington

It's time to purge NA of this vast and mighty sperg empire, whatever the cost. God wills it.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 01:12:56 pm »
+1

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right, which Heaven itself has ordained."
- George Washington

It's time to purge NA of this vast and mighty sperg empire, whatever the cost. God wills it.

Buzz

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 04:19:03 pm »
+7
We shall show everyone that your seemingly endless swarm of troops is unable to gain you victory and then perhaps those who live under your boot-heel will gain the courage to free themselves!

For a moment there, I thought I was still reading part of Inglorious's post. But then again, the phrase could be directed towards FCC and its current state is Strategus.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 05:20:20 pm »
btw shariz is for sale ;)

how about ya'll just give it back to me?  I miss it, a little, when it's not being horrible to defend.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 06:54:46 pm »
+1
The young men and woman look north, singing the song of their nation and hoping to one day return home victorious.

O'er azure skies, and emerald plains, where freedom and justice prevail, with courage and strength, we'll fight to the end, for liberty in our land!

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 07:10:06 pm »
+8
FCC = FCC

Gmno = Gmno

Don't attack Gmno.

You don't want ninjas to go extinct, do you?

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 07:43:21 pm »

- George Washington

Good to hear you are on our side again JC!

For a moment there, I thought I was still reading part of Inglorious's post. But then again, the phrase could be directed towards FCC and its current state is Strategus.

You may hate us as a result of our war... but our coalition has always been of the free and willing. All who wish to get along with us are able to do so and all who work with us in any fashion are acknowledge as equals. Our enemy however is indeed an Empire led by a woman who believes herself to be napoleon... don't get suckered in by dreams of conquest and glory... napoleon Jr. cares for her personal glory 1st and the glory of her nation second... and not at all for the glory of anyone else. perhaps we shall see history repeat... perhaps napoleon jr. will take over her once loyal allies and lead them to fight the little war against her in any way they can... perhaps she will also foolishly attack a large group to the northeast of her lands in winter... and maybe some other nation will send forth a general who makes napoleon appear as an infant playing at war who will crush occitan army after occitan army with ease...

Bring it on Occitans! You empire of slaves can never defeat us!

Offline kap10

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 5
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan (Cavalièr)
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Kap10
  • IRC nick: kap10
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 07:47:43 pm »
+2
how about ya'll just give it back to me?  I miss it, a little, when it's not being horrible to defend.
i would like to but i will be homeless :(
Kap10 Le SEC !!

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 11:14:23 pm »
+1
Freedom?

You would not know what to do with it.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 12:30:08 am »
+7
The bodies collected flies while Tojo strolled through the dead, reflecting on the battle he had just won. The victory was deadly for both sides, but God's grace shined upon the FCC this battle. A large crater with bodies and parts strewn around it lay before him, he remembered the sound of the men's screams as they were ripped apart by their own siege machine. Turning away from the horrid sight before him, Tojo looked out to the south where the next wave of Occitan were preparing for another strike on the village. He could only pray reinforcements would arrive in time...