Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 60109 times)

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #420 on: August 14, 2013, 01:52:53 am »
You really aren't all that, you act as if you've done so much, take UIF out of the equation and you wouldn't have accomplished shit...

yeye, whine some more, It's not our fault your allies are shoring up their own lines instead of attacking.
cry me a river plz
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #421 on: August 14, 2013, 02:11:51 am »
What annoys me the most, are the fucking idiots that are posting in these threads. I could write something about what I had for breakfast, and it would be considered as whining. Stop acting all high and mighty, I hope the Coalition come and shit all over you...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #422 on: August 14, 2013, 03:39:33 am »
+5
Yes you do seem to be missing some of the finer points. Strategus is as much about respect as it is capturing villages. Being good at one is nothing without the other.

I hope some of you pups will realise this before you get muzzled.
Turtles

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 14, 2013, 04:44:55 am »
~ Muffins
If you fail to understand what the implications of this whole campaign was then you really are a sad person.

Maybe run things through in your head before you post them? Because you really dont make much sense.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #424 on: August 14, 2013, 08:02:32 am »
+3
We actually made a deal with greys once, we lowered the grunwalder garrison to about 6k every evening for some attacks, but when drz felt like making all their fiefs 10k+, we kinda lost motivation.
Was fun to do for a while on alburq, just becuz it was fun to see em all fly off those walls.
We actually wanted low our garrisons in all our fiefs but then obama insult putin and we kinda lost motivation  :P
(click to show/hide)

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #425 on: August 14, 2013, 09:36:40 am »
We actually wanted low our garrisons in all our fiefs but then obama insult putin and we kinda lost motivation  :P
(click to show/hide)

Like the Greys and you did after all your allies were perma banned?
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #426 on: August 14, 2013, 10:10:05 am »
+6
Like the Greys and you did after all your allies were perma banned?
I cant speak for GO but
 I'm doing what I think is necessary, and do not try to put it as a gesture of my generosity. I'm comfortable that in my castles 10k, because fucking genius can not attack them at 5 am, and neither me nor my players do not have to sit next 5 hours after each battle, intercepting reinforcements trying to have time to pull shit out of castles after the each battle, etc. When strategus become more friendly and less demanding of the time I will send all dat troops to rape your asses )) 

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #427 on: August 14, 2013, 10:28:47 am »
I am quickly starting to understand why Kinngrimm always did the talking for the Wolves.

Meaning that one or two members uses language he wouldnt? Well take a look around cas, they arent exactly alone in doing this are they. Every action has its reaction cas, good or bad.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #428 on: August 14, 2013, 10:37:05 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)
I just have to say this real quick and accept my warning level to rise but...

Did I mention before that Vovka has one of the most funny kind of humour in this forum?
It's making me laugh nearly every time and without being rude or insulting, a very refined humour.

<3 Vovka :D
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 14, 2013, 10:42:45 am »
+1
Yes you do seem to be missing some of the finer points. Strategus is as much about respect as it is capturing villages. Being good at one is nothing without the other.

I hope some of you pups will realise this before you get muzzled.
Every clan has people that rage, diplomacy and relations is a big part of this game i totally agree with you on this point cas. And being to bigmouthed in the forum often result in being left alone on the map. We will try and not make the samemistake as others has done before us.

And regarding our allies and friends in this war, we are ready to sacrifice all we have to help them out if needed, noone gets left behind - be sure about that.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 14, 2013, 10:54:10 am »
+1
So you are complaining about this now? why have wolves got there first 3 castles stacked to 10k troops? why did the greys stack their castles when they 'quit' strat, you guys seem to be very good at complaining when the game dosent suit you, when have the Mercs complained about the huge garrisons in the wolves castles ? never

Curaw: 10351 troops
Slezkh Castle : 9778
Rivacheg 7758
Bulugha: 5591

we either come to an agreement about castle garrisons or you guys stop being hypocrites.

There is such an agreement, we signed it - your clan didnt - and thats the end of that discussion.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #431 on: August 14, 2013, 11:13:34 am »
+1
When signing up for the battles in EU against Mercs, it is a very interesting parallel to NA; many factions are fighting FCC in NA just as many factions are fighing Apostates in EU. I am not sure if it is a similar situation in reality, but it is remarkably similar when one looks at nothing but the battles tab.

Do people in EU call Apostates/Mercs "scum"? Because in NA it is a common term to call FCC "scum", and they are also being bombarded by multiple factions in NA?

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #432 on: August 14, 2013, 11:40:04 am »
There is such an agreement, we signed it - your clan didnt - and thats the end of that discussion.

So why are you not sticking to it, like all the other agreements you seem to sign and not adhere to
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #433 on: August 14, 2013, 12:31:22 pm »
So why are you not sticking to it, like all the other agreements you seem to sign and not adhere to

Lets say we take 5k out of each fief leaving it 5k and so on ,What are we meant to do the the 25k on the field when you guys are not coming out to play ? Just leave them out there and waste gold ? You bloody retard. You don't get it, We are attacking you. You're not attacking us.
camp all you like, idgaf we already won this war...
Mercs are just gonna whine and complain on forums now instead of even trying to walk out of their fiefs - Haboe

-Casimir
Are you referring to how you left us to fend for ourselves when we were backstabbed by mercs & their minions when Kinn left?
Coalition didn't do anything, or to be precise fill half the merc rosters. Templars offered us fiefs somewhere in the sands to gtfo out of snow lands. that's an exemplary act of camaraderie, basically meaning you wanted Mercs to kill us off.
We received more help and support from our traditional enemies than we did our (very) long time allies.

-Muffin
How old are you exactly? I know ur not underage... so plz stop acting dumb
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • Renown: 323
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Bavvo
« Reply #434 on: August 14, 2013, 01:06:45 pm »
+2
I dont know if i should laugh or just shake my head. Dont forget that its just a game, games are supposed to be fun.

Now i gotta figure out how to train my little peasant army into rivacheg retakers :)