Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55716 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #405 on: August 12, 2013, 08:48:17 pm »
+4
Meanwhile in the fields outside Alburq castle:

GRANDMOM and Odysseus are watching the prime fields as they hear a distant scream full of fear from ALburq castle, they cant really make out what the man is screaming so they get back to what they were doing.

- "So, how are the potatoes coming Ody?" - Granny
- "Well, id say they would be just bout ripe soonish Granny" - Ody
- "Do ya think that old merc guy screaming over there would like him some tatoes?" - Granny
- "well, considering him not having been outside that pile of rubbish in a couple of weeks, Id say he is more hungry than a Zebra stuck in a Butchers shop" - Ody

A third man comes along, by the name of Larvae

- "Hello friends, hasnt that merc Lord understood yet that he aint grounded nomore?" - Larvae
- "Nah, seems he wants his freedom back, dun know who took it from him.......wasnt us now was it boys?" - Ody
- "Nah, guess he is just hungry and a bit grumpy, leave him be" - Granny
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 12, 2013, 10:50:52 pm »
+1
I can hear you potato munching bastards from up here. I ain't hungry we have plenty of food in here, isn't that right my precious little tomatoes, now whose a good beefy. Ahem. I stubbed my bloody toe, i was running along the wall merrily skipping when i stubbed my toe on one of your guys dead which i forgot to take out. Bloody bastard made my toe hurt!

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #407 on: August 13, 2013, 12:40:49 am »
+6
Merry singing from the fields around Alburq can be heard for miles:

"Potatoes, oh them lovely potatoes"
"and the pickles, carrots and beeeaaaans"

"the lord has none it seeeeems"

Heskeytime singing clear as the day, the Regnums with their spanish giving the whole thing an exotic twist, Baldes with german accent and blowing horns keeping the pace, the northern alliance playing the violin and the triangle and the Wolves doin their howling!

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Conquisitore

• Count
  • Renown: 271
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Balde
  • Game nicks: Kohl_Koepfer, Conquisitore, Hora, Vincent, Lasterfahrer, Kanzler
« Reply #408 on: August 13, 2013, 12:48:50 pm »
+1
confirmed :P

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #409 on: August 13, 2013, 09:45:59 pm »
+1
Just read Muffins post - not a rage quit a boredom quit. Mercs did nothing but camp castles that were stocked beyond taking and co-alition just made threats and proved to be just piss and wind.

The castles/cities taken did have gear etc and were fun, however they didnt have the massive garrisons that made attacks impossible.

No overland battles, no takeable castles due to game problems simply too dull to carry on. If theres ever a Merc/co-alition counter attack I'll be back in an instant, until then its a paint drying waste of time.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #410 on: August 14, 2013, 12:45:43 am »
Just read Muffins post - not a rage quit a boredom quit. Mercs did nothing but camp castles that were stocked beyond taking and co-alition just made threats and proved to be just piss and wind.

The castles/cities taken did have gear etc and were fun, however they didnt have the massive garrisons that made attacks impossible.

No overland battles, no takeable castles due to game problems simply too dull to carry on. If theres ever a Merc/co-alition counter attack I'll be back in an instant, until then its a paint drying waste of time.

So you are complaining about this now? why have wolves got there first 3 castles stacked to 10k troops? why did the greys stack their castles when they 'quit' strat, you guys seem to be very good at complaining when the game dosent suit you, when have the Mercs complained about the huge garrisons in the wolves castles ? never

Curaw: 10351 troops
Slezkh Castle : 9778
Rivacheg 7758
Bulugha: 5591

we either come to an agreement about castle garrisons or you guys stop being hypocrites.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #411 on: August 14, 2013, 12:50:47 am »
We actually made a deal with greys once, we lowered the grunwalder garrison to about 6k every evening for some attacks, but when drz felt like making all their fiefs 10k+, we kinda lost motivation.

Was fun to do for a while on alburq, just becuz it was fun to see em all fly off those walls.

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #412 on: August 14, 2013, 01:15:04 am »
So you are complaining about this now? why have wolves got there first 3 castles stacked to 10k troops? why did the greys stack their castles when they 'quit' strat, you guys seem to be very good at complaining when the game dosent suit you, when have the Mercs complained about the huge garrisons in the wolves castles ? never

Curaw: 10351 troops
Slezkh Castle : 9778
Rivacheg 7758
Bulugha: 5591

we either come to an agreement about castle garrisons or you guys stop being hypocrites.

LOL at hypocrites... We're talking about when you're being attacked, no one is attacking us now, those troops are stacked like that to reduce upkeep... are you really this dull brained?

You couldn't take Slezkh castle when it had <4000 troops in it and to top it all off you knew all its weaknesses and exactly what had to be done to take it. Don't compare us to urselves or anyone else, your failures are your own.

come out of ur fiefs Mercs, the big bad grey order aren't up here anymore, its just you and the Wolves now, come and lets have some lunch together.
Now as Woody said we await your fabled counterattack as we have been waiting these past 6 weeks... come already before the next strat wipe plz.

~ Muffins
If you fail to understand what the implications of this whole campaign was then you really are a sad person.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #413 on: August 14, 2013, 01:20:43 am »
its just you and the Wolves now

Not that I care to play this game anymore, but if that's the case, which I doubt it is, you pricks will be knocked of your high horse soon enough...

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #414 on: August 14, 2013, 01:22:49 am »
+7
I am quickly starting to understand why Kinngrimm always did the talking for the Wolves.
Turtles

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 14, 2013, 01:23:20 am »
Not that I care to play this game anymore, but if that's the case, which I doubt it is, you pricks will be knocked of your high horse soon enough...

Does this mean that your pricks have already been knocked off their ponies?
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 14, 2013, 01:25:30 am »
That really makes fuck all sense, stupid little wolf...

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #417 on: August 14, 2013, 01:31:44 am »
LOL at hypocrites... We're talking about when you're being attacked, no one is attacking us now, those troops are stacked like that to reduce upkeep... are you really this dull brained?

You couldn't take Slezkh castle when it had <4000 troops in it and to top it all off you knew all its weaknesses and exactly what had to be done to take it. Don't compare us to urselves or anyone else, your failures are your own.

come out of ur fiefs Mercs, the big bad grey order aren't up here anymore, its just you and the Wolves now, come and lets have some lunch together.
Now as Woody said we await your fabled counterattack as we have been waiting these past 6 weeks... come already before the next strat wipe plz.

~ Muffins
If you fail to understand what the implications of this whole campaign was then you really are a sad person.

Well for us there is no option for us to go and attack those castles, so yes you are being hypocrites.

Like Casimir said
I am quickly starting to understand why Kinngrimm always did the talking for the Wolves.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 14, 2013, 01:46:36 am »
Get off your high horses guys, You're all really annoying. There will never be a Merc comeback... not in this strat round anyway.
We've planned for every eventuality. . . We could all quit right now and you still wouldn't be able to do anything.

tbh I personally was hoping Coalition would do a bit (A LOAD) more than they did... it doesn't look like they care a lot about this front of the war. Well I suppose they shouldn't considering it was your own back garden you lost.

~Casimir
There's a difference between the Wolves that play now and Kinngrimm.
While he may have been a master at forum juggling, I personally prefer a more direct approach here.
There's no mincing words or hidden messages here, We're here to kill Mercs after all.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 14, 2013, 01:49:57 am »
You really aren't all that, you act as if you've done so much, take UIF out of the equation and you wouldn't have accomplished shit...