Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 60079 times)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #435 on: August 14, 2013, 01:27:57 pm »
+1

Lets say we take 5k out of each fief leaving it 5k and so on ,What are we meant to do the the 25k on the field when you guys are not coming out to play ? Just leave them out there and waste gold ? You bloody retard. You don't get it, We are attacking you. You're not attacking us.
camp all you like, idgaf we already won this war...
Mercs are just gonna whine and complain on forums now instead of even trying to walk out of their fiefs - Haboe

-Casimir
Are you referring to how you left us to fend for ourselves when we were backstabbed by mercs & their minions when Kinn left?
Coalition didn't do anything, or to be precise fill half the merc rosters. Templars offered us fiefs somewhere in the sands to gtfo out of snow lands. that's an exemplary act of camaraderie, basically meaning you wanted Mercs to kill us off.
We received more help and support from our traditional enemies than we did our (very) long time allies.

-Muffin
How old are you exactly? I know ur not underage... so plz stop acting dumb

Actually I personally delivered 2k troops straight to your homelands in the middle of you're war. We we're at the time fighting our own engagement in the south. I called a ceasefire when you were at your weakest and I forged a deal that favoured you considerably.  The fact I didn't get involved in you're petty squabblings is because that had been our agreement with Kinngrimm.  So please pup don't bark unless you're master allows it, you clearly do not know of what you speak.

Grandmom, as you know I was willing to stand by you as I had Kinngrimm. However breaking an agreement that I had forged and given my personal backing to enforce is simply an insult to me. If we are to talk of who betrayed who it would not be us but you.
Turtles

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #436 on: August 14, 2013, 01:29:34 pm »
come out of ur fiefs Mercs, the big bad grey order aren't up here anymore, its just you and the Wolves now, come and lets have some lunch together.
Now as Woody said we await your fabled counterattack as we have been waiting these past 6 weeks... come already before the next strat wipe plz.

Good one mate, thats why i see their armies around & north of my castle?^^

There is such an agreement, we signed it - your clan didnt - and thats the end of that discussion.

Well, I am not making any decisions for strat anymore, but tbh i would not lower the garrisons in order to give you a nice time to attack.
I kind of like greys/drz, theyre fine enemies on strat and i can be somewhat sure that they will stick to an agreement, so i'd lower my castles garrison in order to get some nice fights against them, like we did in grunwalder for some battles, even though i think it will be very expensive for me to upkeep all this troops when they are on myself^^.

But wolves or this cotgs/blade guys, well, even when we were allies i only found you annoying, this hasn't changed much so far considering your behaviour. Only good thing is that I don't have to do strat anymore, less fiefs, less ppl needed!
So if you want to go on with your plan of wiping us, feel free to attack some other castle than alburq, but i can tell you that they are all bitches to take.
Too bad i was so occupied with my final exams before you attacked, i already had planned to stock up our walled fiefs in the north to 6-7k^^.

Ps:
We actually wanted low our garrisons in all our fiefs but then obama insult putin and we kinda lost motivation  :P

Putin > Obama  :!:  :mrgreen:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Razzer

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Intermezzo
« Reply #437 on: August 14, 2013, 03:02:40 pm »
Dear chadz,
could you please delete this pile of crap called Strategus?

Offline Heibai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Traps aren't gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems I guess
  • Game nicks: Heibai
« Reply #438 on: August 14, 2013, 03:56:52 pm »
+1
Too much diplomatic tittle tattle here, amusing to read, but don't forget to make war.  :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)

Both got sexy voices.  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:01:04 pm by Heibai »
I hope you die IRL. What kind of fucking build is that?!

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 14, 2013, 05:00:05 pm »
Myself and Grandmom have been in talks these last few days and hopefully tonight, if not definately tomorrow, my new little enterprise will be open for business ;)

Offline Silicium

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A pilgrim
  • Game nicks: Silicium_The_Pilgrim, Silicium
« Reply #440 on: August 14, 2013, 05:07:18 pm »
Myself and Grandmom have been in talks these last few days and hopefully tonight, if not definately tomorrow, my new little enterprise will be open for business ;)
You found a new love agein?
One degree makes all the differencevisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Cymro on Phase application for Merc

Offline Jacu

• Count
  • Renown: 214
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Jacu_the_Grey
« Reply #441 on: August 14, 2013, 06:27:43 pm »
Did Mercs come out and play with us ?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #442 on: August 14, 2013, 08:09:42 pm »
So why are you not sticking to it, like all the other agreements you seem to sign and not adhere to
Oh we are, to those that signed it should they attack, however since u didnt sign (haboe said no) - prob afraid greys would also sign it - why should we lower garrison for you?

Cant both eat the cookie and keep it my friend

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #443 on: August 14, 2013, 08:29:40 pm »

Actually I personally delivered 2k troops straight to your homelands in the middle of you're war. We we're at the time fighting our own engagement in the south. I called a ceasefire when you were at your weakest and I forged a deal that favoured you considerably.  The fact I didn't get involved in you're petty squabblings is because that had been our agreement with Kinngrimm.  So please pup don't bark unless you're master allows it, you clearly do not know of what you speak.

Grandmom, as you know I was willing to stand by you as I had Kinngrimm. However breaking an agreement that I had forged and given my personal backing to enforce is simply an insult to me. If we are to talk of who betrayed who it would not be us but you.

Cas, you honored the old alliance between our clans, noone should say otherwise. You personally delivered 2k troops to aid us. You asked if I wanted you to come in full force to help us against the mercs - I said no. You also helped making the peace possible, and Im sure you did it to help us out, the only thing I have to disagree with is that the peace came whrn we were at our weekest, but thats beside the point.

We signed the peace with full intentions of keeping it, but as explained elsewhere cause of different events we  decided to not take more shit thrown at us.

Im sorry that you take this as an insult cas, like I said earlier - the hardest part for some of our members about our decision to attack mrrcs was that the relations with u would get bad.

Correct me if Im wrong but before the attack on mercs we offered 10k shiny to help you out in the desert, armies we would help you with. An attack on cotgs, bad treating of our members by mercs, threats from mercs made us change course.

You know this, you also know our correspondence during the first war, I have been fighting the greys since my first week playing strat, now im not. Why? You know why....

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #444 on: August 14, 2013, 08:41:05 pm »
Can you guys start a new thread, 31 pages is pushing it
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #445 on: August 14, 2013, 10:19:09 pm »
Cas, you honored the old alliance between our clans, noone should say otherwise. You personally delivered 2k troops to aid us. You asked if I wanted you to come in full force to help us against the mercs - I said no. You also helped making the peace possible, and Im sure you did it to help us out, the only thing I have to disagree with is that the peace came whrn we were at our weekest, but thats beside the point.

We signed the peace with full intentions of keeping it, but as explained elsewhere cause of different events we  decided to not take more shit thrown at us.

Im sorry that you take this as an insult cas, like I said earlier - the hardest part for some of our members about our decision to attack mrrcs was that the relations with u would get bad.

Correct me if Im wrong but before the attack on mercs we offered 10k shiny to help you out in the desert, armies we would help you with. An attack on cotgs, bad treating of our members by mercs, threats from mercs made us change course.

You know this, you also know our correspondence during the first war, I have been fighting the greys since my first week playing strat, now im not. Why? You know why....

I would add that this ceasefire was quickly broke by mercs who attacked Cotgs some weeks after and then start to threaten us (the ecorcheur at that time) that if we didn't gave up a village to the conquistador, they would attack us and the barabe would do the same.

Maybe the terms of this peace agreement would have been respected for the big faction (like mercs and wolves) but I'm not sure that the small factions allied to the wolves would have been really protected by this agreement. Because when I asked the coalition for help as the mercs and conquistador were about the break the treaty, they told me they would be on our side but would send no army.

During this "ceasefire", the small factions allied to the wolves could have been crushed as the coalition and the templars would have been standing there just watching and telling their disagreement.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #446 on: August 14, 2013, 10:36:52 pm »
The point stands anyone that accuses me or my faction of betraying our allies is ill informed and really should be muzzled.  I understand peoples grievances and have tried long and hard to be as open minded as possible to this situation.  However when my name is slandered and I see lies thrown around I feel it necessary to speak.  When I see people making outrageous and unfounded comments I feel it necessary to speak.  When people make an arse of themselves and besmirch the memory of others I feel it necessary to speak.

Neither faction has a high horse here and the actions of both have aided our enemies.
Turtles

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #447 on: August 15, 2013, 09:55:40 am »
Oh u bastards! :evil:

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #448 on: August 15, 2013, 11:06:23 am »
There were actual plans to wipe the desert, despite the 10k garrisons.

As from my side kinngrimm ruined those plans by plotting in the north. Multiple factions betrayed kinns plans, so i changed course from sending to desert, to preparing for war with wolves.
Kinn left, the whole peacething came up so that war didn't really get going, so we went to prepare for uif instead. Then wolves happened again.

In all this the templars have not been doing stuff that goes against any of its allies approval.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #449 on: August 15, 2013, 11:54:36 am »
+1
[...]
In all this the templars have not been doing stuff that goes against any of its allies approval.
Not sure if this really is a quality in a game where war is the only real purpose, don't you think?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.