Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55692 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2013, 05:57:59 pm »
Every clan helps each other, if they are in an alliance Zlisch, but what i am getting at here zlisch is that the Wolves are yelling on the forums that they are the most magnificent faction and they they are destroying the mercs, and i wouldn't be arguing if they had managed to do it themselves, the fact is the wolves are just a puppet of the UIF which the Apostates are not with the Coalition. Their armies have UIF written all over them and the the fact they attacked with that many troops has UIF written all over it.

It should say UIF are winning the war, not wolves

Again pretty incompetent post, if u would have watched our fiefs from time to time, u would have noticed the changes in locations of the troops, and also, we havent borrowed a single troop from the UIF, not a single silver, not a single sword. We are not the geratest clan on the map, we are one clan among many others that are attacking you - we together has made what has happened the last days. Everey mmeber of the clans, every grinder, trader, general of the clans - what drives us simply to hurt the mercs as much as possible and have fun. And belive me, more clans are signing up, its strange how few friends u have on the map really, but then again perhaps u dont need friends or allies......what do I know - Im just a noob
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2013, 05:59:16 pm »
I had nothing to do with Strat when all this happened (i was in Templars, i just sat in a fief), but i remember seeing the map with DRZ with a few fiefs left and Greys snuggled in a corner

P.s. Im stirring shit up because im bored at work

I know the feeling :)

Offline Tactical_One

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Anatman, Neopagan
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2013, 06:27:43 pm »
+1
I hope Coalition will come to clean this mess :) and there will be plenty of battles more :D

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2013, 06:58:45 pm »
+2
I repeat, Zlisch, nobody gives a flying fuck what you think is "EXTREMERY DISHONORORABRE BACKSTAB". The one good thing Niemand said was that Strat is not a trading simulator, we're meant to backstab each other. You just backstab the people that you trust the least. For now, I have immense trust for everyone in Apostates, Coalition and Templars. However, seeing how DRZ is almost dead, Grey's slowly withering away and random noob factions like CotgS, Wolves, Kapikulu and whatever failing more and more each day, it's only a matter of time until it's just us left. I welcome that day, because I know who is getting hired to those battles and who isn't. You can kiss Strategus goodbye when that day comes. :wink:
You haven't been paying much attention to the Strat map lately have you? Or the definition of 'withering away' changed to taking more and more fiefs recently. Newsflash, Grey Order has more fiefs than the Apostates.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2013, 07:04:42 pm »
You haven't been paying much attention to the Strat map lately have you? Or the definition of 'withering away' changed to taking more and more fiefs recently. Newsflash, Grey Order has more fiefs than the Apostates.

Bjordie counts his enemies only with the tip of his sword. When they're dead, not before the battle...  :P

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2013, 07:28:09 pm »

We still have more silver, bigger garrisons and you forget our allies, the Coalition. Together we make up almost 50% of all the silver and troops in EU strat.

And by "withering away", I mean that in a relative way. Look at how big they used to be. They also went AFK, lagging them behind the race of dominion even further.

Anyhow, we may or may not lose, but I thought I made it clear that I don't care about that. If we devise good and respectable tactics each battle, I'm content. I.E no lack of equipment, discipline and structure. As long as those things remain humble, I'm carefree as a cat. I'm just here for the violence and trash talk anyway.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2013, 07:29:57 pm »
You are most welcome, for the motivation we bring you I mean, and yes finally Strategus has become interessting  - we will await your mighty hammer then Bjord, guess that coalition will be swinging it while you sit on their shoulders pointing fingers at the targets.

It's more like we take turns swinging the hammer, pup.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 18, 2013, 07:42:52 pm »
+5
We still have more silver, bigger garrisons and you forget our allies, the Coalition. Together we make up almost 50% of all the silver and troops in EU strat.

And by "withering away", I mean that in a relative way. Look at how big they used to be. They also went AFK, lagging them behind the race of dominion even further.

Anyhow, we may or may not lose, but I thought I made it clear that I don't care about that. If we devise good and respectable tactics each battle, I'm content. I.E no lack of equipment, discipline and structure. As long as those things remain humble, I'm carefree as a cat. I'm just here for the violence and trash talk anyway.
Then go and explain that to Haboe, because all the little tear stains made his posts a little hard to read. He continously states that you're being 'ganked', that you are in a 'rough position' and he is doubting your ability to fight back this 'gank'.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2013, 08:05:36 pm »
I'm not Haboe and my role in the faction is comprised of generating troops and fighting in battles. And of course, being the official Trash Talker has some responsibilities too. Why don't you PM him about your concerns.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2013, 08:16:37 pm »
+1
It's more like we take turns swinging the hammer, pup.

Well, we will be here when you decide to try and lift that large mighty hammer of yours - just say when Kitten

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2013, 08:36:19 pm »
This guy! :|

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2013, 02:56:52 am »
+6

You do realize that the stuff shown on the website only counts for the stuff inside the fiefs right?
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline QuisUtDeus

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2013, 05:02:46 pm »
+5
Dear Apostates,

If you would spend a mere 1/3 of the time you spend on redundant information production ( a.k.a. troll-posts ) for actually acting in strat, this whole war could be way more enjoyable.

If I think about the talks we had in Wolves TS during planning phase, about how you could react and deny our plans, this was entirely different from what you actually were able to make happen. Retrospectively this has a slightly funny connotation.
That said, I do think that if you guys go on like this, people may realize that the respect they had for you was eventually only caused by the “big name”. As for me, I am completely disillusioned about this matter.  :mrgreen:

Why don’t you take Kapikulu as an example? I know you love to hate them, but I would rather have 49 team-hitting Kapis in my roster ( this is actually BS but for the sake of the argument lets go with it ) than being in the position to have one Blackfist protect my flanks …

The Kapis were not only always loyal to us, they also managed to intercept way more than what our overall plan stated in the first place. It’s a perfect example for the simple truth that taking action is worth 1000 times more than uttering words, words, words.

So guys, lets make this war an enjoyable one, as you aren’t getting tired to say: “More XP for everyone” – Yes, but then BRING IT ON! Its getting kinda dull making all the equipments for this war and you don’t want to play with us, QQ.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2013, 05:15:44 pm »
+4
Dear Apostates,

If you would spend a mere 1/3 of the time you spend on redundant information production ( a.k.a. troll-posts ) for actually acting in strat, this whole war could be way more enjoyable.

If I think about the talks we had in Wolves TS during planning phase, about how you could react and deny our plans, this was entirely different from what you actually were able to make happen. Retrospectively this has a slightly funny connotation.
That said, I do think that if you guys go on like this, people may realize that the respect they had for you was eventually only caused by the “big name”. As for me, I am completely disillusioned about this matter.  :mrgreen:

Why don’t you take Kapikulu as an example? I know you love to hate them, but I would rather have 49 team-hitting Kapis in my roster ( this is actually BS but for the sake of the argument lets go with it ) than being in the position to have one Blackfist protect my flanks …

The Kapis were not only always loyal to us, they also managed to intercept way more than what our overall plan stated in the first place. It’s a perfect example for the simple truth that taking action is worth 1000 times more than uttering words, words, words.

So guys, lets make this war an enjoyable one, as you aren’t getting tired to say: “More XP for everyone” – Yes, but then BRING IT ON! Its getting kinda dull making all the equipments for this war and you don’t want to play with us, QQ.

Who said we are not doing anything, i think you have a lack of information your side. I use to have a lot of respect for the Wolves back in the day Kingrimm was in charge, he was the only one in my eyes that made the clan look good, but now the rest of you have finally hit puberty and grown some balls, you are officialy now my most hated clan, not in strategus but also in all other servers you annoy the crap out of me. So what i would say is that you guys have tarnished your own name.

The war was made less enjoyable by you guys in the first place, popping a thread up every second of the day about the war, there really is no need and has taken all fun out of the war and now has just made it a bitter rivalry. The Greys on the other hand are fun to fight against becaus ehow often do you see a grey thread pop up about their most recent victory? None. Pls Fuck off back to your little holes in the ground where it is dark and lonely and continue playing Strategus night and day.

As for Big names, who the fuck cares its a game, i know i joined the Mercs for their activity and not for their big name, but you know people have their differences.

In regards to the Mercs looking shit, well tbh there are many reasons for that, its summer time and the Mercs compared to the winter are very inactive at the moment, most of the time TS is pretty empty and people are just in general bored of c-rpg. But you know its the summer and everyone was is on Holidays or either working.

PLease next time you make a post, make it lest personal and more about RP and strat. It seems you Wolves have gone full retard and there is no coming back form that
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2013, 02:42:03 am »
The war was made less enjoyable by you guys in the first place, popping a thread up every second of the day about the war...

Being the beacon of wisdom that I am, I have devised a genial solution for their lust for exposition. Behold, your own, shiny Twitter account: @wolvesPOV!
I'll leave the password here in the thread and you can just change it once you've gotten the hang of spamming every little update in the war. Oh wait, you seem to have mastered this already... Oh well, here's the password: apostatesvswolves123

Have fun, kids!