Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55601 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2013, 04:22:55 pm »
i hope you wont attack bazeck next
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2013, 04:30:17 pm »
Strat is the shit part of c-rpg, thats the only reason why they give you millions of xp for playing in it
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2013, 05:08:41 pm »
Its funny how all the Wolves admit that they had no idea of Kinngrimm plans, then they talk about how 'we' backstabbed Wolves.

If you have no knowledge of relations between Mercs and Kinngrimm, how can you judge the situation?
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline QuisUtDeus

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 21, 2013, 05:37:20 pm »
+3
Its funny how all the Wolves admit that they had no idea of Kinngrimm plans, then they talk about how 'we' backstabbed Wolves.

If you have no knowledge of relations between Mercs and Kinngrimm, how can you judge the situation?

Hmm lets see ... Maybe we judge the situation based upon your charge on us, combined with the Steel Axis backstab? Its quite easy to understand, if you attack me, you are apparently not my friend.

What i think is funny is how Apostates went from "Lets wipe Wolves" to "Uncle Rogue tell em to leave snowlands without a fight" after (!) losing about 15k shiny troups without taking one castle. Hint: Thats about the number we sent out to Rivacheg area.  :mrgreen:

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #184 on: July 21, 2013, 05:43:59 pm »
+1
Quick question how come Wolves never posted in the forums until they got backed up by a few clans also where have you all come from? I've only ever seen about 3 of you actually playing c-rpg before the war.

Wolves sit on the same teamspeak as Baltimores ("Kingdom of Balde"). Karluk's Leader is an often-seen guest there. And I (the leader of CotgS) own this ts3. Thats only a little background-information and the groundation for some of the backups. Then there was always the fact that wolves had good relations to other faction - not via forumz but via steam and teamspeak. You dont need the forumz to make friends. You need it to make enemies. :D
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #185 on: July 21, 2013, 06:12:06 pm »
+2
stop attacking worthless villages, go for towns and castles, i am tired of field battles, i want to fight in sieges :)

edit: oh and come on this is so stupid

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4502
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4504
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Conquisitore

• Count
  • Renown: 271
  • Infamy: 74
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Balde
  • Game nicks: Kohl_Koepfer, Conquisitore, Hora, Vincent, Lasterfahrer, Kanzler
« Reply #186 on: July 21, 2013, 06:17:45 pm »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #187 on: July 21, 2013, 06:18:38 pm »
+2
stop attacking worthless villages, go for towns and castles, i am tired of field battles, i want to fight in sieges :)

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4502
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4504

Some of them had a lot of gold, making them not so 'useless' :P
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #188 on: July 21, 2013, 06:19:35 pm »
Wolves sit on the same teamspeak as Baltimores ("Kingdom of Balde"). Karluk's Leader is an often-seen guest there. And I (the leader of CotgS) own this ts3. Thats only a little background-information and the groundation for some of the backups. Then there was always the fact that wolves had good relations to other faction - not via forumz but via steam and teamspeak. You dont need the forumz to make friends. You need it to make enemies. :D

Completely different questions that mate.

Cheers GRANDMOM for the answer.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #189 on: July 21, 2013, 07:15:52 pm »
+2

But......but......arent you coming to take your lost casle and towns back? Bjord talks about a mighty hammer you will be wielding and that this hammer will be our doom....we fear you to much to attack you

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 21, 2013, 07:38:22 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)
Speaks the one whose factions influence on Strat is close to nonexsistent and whose clans combatskills are equal to DKG-s.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 21, 2013, 07:52:00 pm »
+1
Speaks the one whose factions influence on Strat is close to nonexsistent and whose clans combatskills are equal to DKG-s.

Yet with all that lack of influence they helped, organised and had fun with their friends when they took sargoth from the godlike clan, of whos name I dare not write in fear of their wicked wrath in the shape of a tool carpenters normally use....

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 21, 2013, 07:52:36 pm »
But......but......arent you coming to take your lost casle and towns back? Bjord talks about a mighty hammer you will be wielding and that this hammer will be our doom....we fear you to much to attack you

You give my trash talk too much credit to think it influences the people who make the decisions in our factions.

If it was up to me, however, you'd have more than one hammer of doom crashing down into your furry assholes. Yiff in hell, furmy old friends. :D
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 21, 2013, 08:24:20 pm »
+4
You give my trash talk too much credit to think it influences the people who make the decisions in our factions.

If it was up to me, however, you'd have more than one hammer of doom crashing down into your furry assholes. Yiff in hell, furmy old friends. :D

You are wrong, Justin, I dont give your trash talk credit, I just find you somewhat amusing - thats it. Sorry if you thought more of yourself, kitten.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 21, 2013, 08:27:43 pm »
+8

Nonexistent influance, poor combatskill... Too bad apostates are loosing one battle after another recently... Instead of fighting with them on forum get your shit together and kick their asses, it's the best and only way to shut their mouths  :wink: