Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55677 times)

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2013, 04:37:57 pm »
+2
When I said wiped I merely meant lost a field battle and spawned somewhere with no troops, and if coalition is a huge help for you (which from what I've seen, they are) can you really complain about CFA being helped by UIF?

Every clan helps each other, if they are in an alliance Zlisch, but what i am getting at here zlisch is that the Wolves are yelling on the forums that they are the most magnificent faction and they they are destroying the mercs, and i wouldn't be arguing if they had managed to do it themselves, the fact is the wolves are just a puppet of the UIF which the Apostates are not with the Coalition. Their armies have UIF written all over them and the the fact they attacked with that many troops has UIF written all over it.

It should say UIF are winning the war, not wolves
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2013, 04:38:39 pm »
Ah, Zlisch, the little outcast underdog wannabe who thinks he has an answer to everything.

Nobody gives a fuck? We're here to fight, and seeing as Coalition are our allies with an equal love for tons of exp in short amount of time, why wouldn't they retrofit out armies? They don't have arms everywhere and neither do we, I'm pretty confident we'd share our resources with them too if it meant that our enemies were gonna get a good battering. You seem to think that there's actually some shame in sharing your resources. :lol:

No wonder why you're failing so miserably in Strategus, Zlisch. You're fucking retarded, that's why.
If there isn't any shame in sharing resources/having other people do more/as much as you in a war then why is it a huge problem that Grey Order is fucking you up while Wolves attacked you? Can you explain that?
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2013, 04:40:01 pm »
Reminder, UIF is dead since quite a while. :P
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2013, 04:41:14 pm »
Every clan helps each other, if they are in an alliance Zlisch, but what i am getting at here zlisch is that the Wolves are yelling on the forums that they are the most magnificent faction and they they are destroying the mercs, and i wouldn't be arguing if they had managed to do it themselves, the fact is the wolves are just a puppet of the UIF which the Apostates are not with the Coalition. Their armies have UIF written all over them and the the fact they attacked with that many troops has UIF written all over it.

It should say UIF are winning the war, not wolves
What wolves are writing is a somewhat fair response to mercs posts about Rivacheg... and keep dreaming that Grey Order gave wolves all the troops and that Grandmom just does whatever Hetman tells him to.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2013, 04:41:30 pm »
Reminder, UIF is dead since quite a while. :P

Once we start losing we will go AFK then
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Those are the rules no?

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2013, 04:42:59 pm »
What wolves are writing is a somewhat fair response to mercs posts about Rivacheg... and keep dreaming that Grey Order gave wolves all the troops and that Grandmom just does whatever Hetman tells him to.

Is that what you believe Zlisch? i thought you were better than that.

Please tell me how they con sustain that many armies and get all those different types of gear from 3 Fiefs Zlisch

Sorry for Double post
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Those are the rules no?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2013, 04:44:29 pm »
I repeat, Zlisch, nobody gives a flying fuck what you think is "EXTREMERY DISHONORORABRE BACKSTAB". The one good thing Niemand said was that Strat is not a trading simulator, we're meant to backstab each other. You just backstab the people that you trust the least. For now, I have immense trust for everyone in Apostates, Coalition and Templars. However, seeing how DRZ is almost dead, Grey's slowly withering away and random noob factions like CotgS, Wolves, Kapikulu and whatever failing more and more each day, it's only a matter of time until it's just us left. I welcome that day, because I know who is getting hired to those battles and who isn't. You can kiss Strategus goodbye when that day comes. :wink:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2013, 04:46:07 pm »
I repeat, Zlisch, nobody gives a flying fuck what you think is "EXTREMERY DISHONORORABRE BACKSTAB". The one good thing Niemand said was that Strat is not a trading simulator, we're meant to backstab each other. You just backstab the people that you trust the least. For now, I have immense trust for everyone in Apostates, Coalition and Templars. However, seeing how DRZ is almost dead, Grey's slowly withering away and random noob factions like CotgS, Wolves, Kapikulu and whatever failing more and more each day, it's only a matter of time until it's just us left. I welcome that day, because I know who is getting hired to those battles and who isn't. You can kiss Strategus goodbye when that day comes. :wink:

They will just claim that they are AFK again and leave 30,000 troops in each fief, making it 5 years before start ends
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Those are the rules no?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2013, 04:48:41 pm »
Then we get 60 000 troops and we kick them out of there. There are enough randomers in Strategus to muster up a large amount in a fort night.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2013, 04:48:45 pm »
+2
Once we start losing we will go AFK then

UIF never started to lose tho.

* Union got buttfucked
* Bashis quit cause of... wait, why did they quit again?
* Nords lost motivation for cRPG
* Occitian left for NA strat
* Drz felt sorry for their russian comrades so they boycot cRPG for a while (aka the bear went for his long sleep). They also stopped their movement
* Greys stopped movement on strat, just stacking up their cities.

So UIF for Strat 4

Greys
Drz
Nords
Bashis
Union
Occitian
Legio
Brodnics

Anyway, UIF were never losing.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2013, 04:51:38 pm »
And strudog, GO and DRZ really were AFK. They didn't do a single trade or anything for months. You should've attacked them earlier and they would probably not be on the map now

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2013, 04:54:13 pm »
+1
And strudog, GO and DRZ really were AFK. They didn't do a single trade or anything for months. You should've attacked them earlier and they would probably not be on the map now

I had nothing to do with Strat when all this happened (i was in Templars, i just sat in a fief), but i remember seeing the map with DRZ with a few fiefs left and Greys snuggled in a corner

P.s. Im stirring shit up because im bored at work
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Those are the rules no?

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2013, 04:57:31 pm »
+1
Well, you can blame the cautious Eastern leadership for not attacking earlier. :P

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2013, 05:06:42 pm »
can you really complain about CFA being helped by UIF?

Learn to read, who's complaining?

Is that what you believe Zlisch? i thought you were better than that.

Serious? Zlisch is an even bigger idiot than Grandmom...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2013, 05:50:18 pm »
+3
If only you were as successful in battle as you are at pointing out your enemies' flaws, GRANDCUNT.

And what I think you're obnoxiously arrogant about is the fact that without your allies and the combined effort of said allies, you wouldn't have a fraction of the "won" battles in Strategus. Yet you seem to make conclusions that imply Wolves are in any way singlehandedly responsible for your minor successes.
Yes, you've credited your allies in that big post that you stated would be locked but later opened because you wanted to criticize us for every little thing, but as soon as Wolves' pride come into question, you bare your toothless jaw and bring up Rivacheg and some other insignificant thing -- as if these things somehow indicate a lack of competence in our faction. What you fail to realize (intentionally I suspect), however, is that Apostates is a fairly large faction, at least compared to your little school project, and that the level of engagement of all members vary heavily. The communication and availability of every member is bound to be lacking. You're right though, we could do some improvements and I must thank you for motivating us to do so.

You've woken a lazy giant, GRANDCUNT, so better rally your pack of rabid puppy dogs because while I may not speak for everyone, I think I speak for most when I say that Strategus has finally become interesting. Because it will be interesting to see Wolves and everyone else in your little alliance gradually diminishing from the map.

The nail that stands out is the first to get hammered - I think it has been established who has which role. :wink:

You are most welcome, for the motivation we bring you I mean, and yes finally Strategus has become interessting  - we will await your mighty hammer then Bjord, guess that coalition will be swinging it while you sit on their shoulders pointing fingers at the targets.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.