Author Topic: LOL this is brilliant... Pork laced bullet to send jihadist muslims to hell!  (Read 4957 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
yeah ofc its highly offensive. 

thing I am on about with the term demonizing is the following:   emphasizing differences of that nature in combination with a serious issue like killing help lesser educated people and  hate driven people (or just ones that dont want to tolerate or are looking for reasons to underline their prejudice)  see (in there eyes) the "enemy" as lesser men,  if even as men at all.
put in another way:  it fosters the feeling of superiority over another group of people.

this has explicitly been done during world war one to help soldiers slaughter each other without regret,  enemies being depicted as child eating,  raping non-human monsters.

Every man,  every people,  every nation or religion that possesses the intellectual man power to do so has to forbid the possibility of this happening.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
By that logic criticism of any group that self-identifies as literally ANYTHING is just as taboo. Oh you shouldn't ever criticize french people, or mock them, or have dumb offensive jokes about them, because some sociopathic retard out there who has never met any might start thinking they are "subhuman" and start killing them? Have you ever thought how your hatred of clowns might affect some brain dead thug out there who will go on a murderous anti-clown genocide? YOU HAVE CLOWN BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS TORBEN. THINK OF THE CLOWN CHILDREN.
Nope, either eveything is open to criticism, regardless of how dumb, immature, juvenile or accurate it may be, or nothing is. Again, I see no reason whatsoever why the religion of islam should be given any special exemptions.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

I concur with your core statement.
however this criticism here is in direct context with killing. physical.  not metaphorical,  not in a movie or comic. 
that is quite a difference imo,  as it (amongst other things) opens up the hole matter to those that are interested in the death of others,  puts this all on a level of war, direct and aggressive opposition,  death.
in a very overblown metaphor it might be a bit like telling pedophiles that raping babies is ok cause they arent full human beings.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
There's something we can all agree with, murdering thousands of people is cool if you do it to defend something.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
so only because islamic fanatics are dicks we gotta become dicks as well?  or what are you saying.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
This is so wrong on so many levels. I don't have much time, but:

- human race without religion is not possible

Wars happen for 2 reasons, money and religion matters, Jihads, Crusades, Civil wars, sunnites and shiites, protestants and catholics  and I can really go on and on and on. Religion is just another cheap excuse for the big heads, to rule the world.

- especially Judaism and Christianity led to the historical modern thinking we have now in most countries

You make me laugh, 99% of the people who made the biggest inventions were atheists, the church was only good on selling indulgences to illiterate peasants, and burning people on the stake
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology

- there are very strong arguments that Christianity itself helped a lot to separate god from this world or in nietzsches words "killed" him, see Max Webers Disenchantment or secularism in general

God never existed, it`s a man made person, just because a book mentions him and jesus, does not mean that they were true people, books tell about hercules, thor, loki, spiderman, batman, etc etc. How are you sure that Batman wasnt real?? Or Hercules back in Ancient Greece didnt do the feats???

Besides, judaism and Christianism , stole things from previous religions, do you want two quick random facts??
12 The gods of olumpys, 12 the students of cheesus, Alexander died at the age of 33, Cheesus died at the same age.
See, with two, random and a bit retarded facts, I put a big question mark in Christianity.

- there are also many thesis why this has not happened in the Islamic world or if it is going to happen

^ I can`t understand what are you trying to say here

I am in no way interested in defending some religious institutions and I am not sure in what I believe myself. But I am very much convinced that knowing of religions in a historical focused way (can't say better) is very important to understand what is going on and people condemning religions in general don't have any knowledge about the matter and humanity in general. Also what Oberyn said in that other thread.

People who doubt religions, are in general a bit more educated than the persons who blindly believe in a religion, I myself was taught in school to believe and don't search, until the day I got in my hands a book talking why religions are the biggest scam ever..

You must be silly. Who do you think kept knowledge alive in those days? Toothless serfs? A few of the nobility?

The church(back in those days) actually pushed for scientific and philosophic advancements. They set up universities and pushed for learning.

Still, they kept the knowledge to themselves in order to exploit the peasants.

If they wanted to spread the knowledge, why the hell didnt they open public schools??

I`ll tell you why.

BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE NO PROFIT.

yes, please, keep on trying to convince me that the church is good.

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
Similar to why you're not supposed to eat sword fish because it's riddled with parasites. Many chef's say that if you saw what came out of a sword fish you wouldn't go near it.

Gross  :mrgreen:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
This is so fucking dumb...but at the same time hilarious.
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
There's something we can all agree with, murdering thousands of people is cool if you do it to defend something.
Or if you're fighting for money or oil (=freedom), or against communism, then it's even cool to support terrorist right wing parlamilitary groups to overthrow democratically elected goverments.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Or if you're fighting for money or oil (=freedom), or against communism, then it's even cool to support terrorist right wing parlamilitary groups to overthrow democratically elected goverments.

Stalin was allied to einstein.

Right to your heart commie shit.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 581
  • Infamy: 37
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Gross  :mrgreen:
(click to show/hide)

Have you heard of tongue eating louse?

(click to show/hide)

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
tl;dr NC let VS attack the TR invaders, after that VS started pissing off NC and NC bombed the shit out of them.

it's funny if you understand

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
You make me laugh, 99% of the people who made the biggest inventions were atheists, the church was only good on selling indulgences to illiterate peasants, and burning people on the stake

Sir Isaac Newton, Galileo, Kepler, etc. the list goes on. So maybe do a little more research then just ignoring people because you hate religion.

Offline Torost

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 109
    • View Profile
Sir Isaac Newton, Galileo, Kepler, etc. the list goes on. So maybe do a little more research then just ignoring people because you hate religion.

The people you list were religious in their own way. There were no outspoken atheist at that time, as it was a crime not to be christian.

Newton from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton's_religious_views
Like many contemporaries (e.g., Thomas Aikenhead) he lived with the threat of severe punishment if he had been open about his religious beliefs. Heresy was a crime that could have been punishable by the loss of all property and status or even death (see, e.g., the Blasphemy Act 1697). Because of his secrecy over his religious beliefs, Newton has been described as a Nicodemite.[9]

Galileo from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_affair
Following mounting controversy over theology, astronomy and philosophy, the Roman Inquisition tried Galileo in 1633 and found him "gravely suspect of heresy," sentencing him to indefinite imprisonment. This was subsequently commuted to house arrest, under which he remained for the rest of his life.

Kepler from http://www.icr.org/article/3751/
Life, however, held many trials for Kepler. His Protestant beliefs won him little favor with the Catholic church, and the Lutheran church shunned him for his sympathies with Calvinist beliefs. He was forced to relocate more than once to avoid persecution