Author Topic: LOL this is brilliant... Pork laced bullet to send jihadist muslims to hell!  (Read 4956 times)

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
"South Fork Industries, based in Dalton Gardens, Idaho, claims its ammunition, called Jihawg Ammo, is a “defensive deterrent to those who violently act in the name of Islam.”

The bullets are coated in pork-infused paint, which the company states makes the ammo “haram,” or unclean, and therefore will keep a Muslim who’s shot with one of the bullets from entering paradise.

“With Jihawg Ammo, you don’t just kill an Islamist terrorist, you also send him to hell. That should give would-be martyrs something to think about before they launch an attack. If it ever becomes necessary to defend yourself and those around you our ammo works on two levels,” the company said in a press release earlier this month."

LOL, just brilliant.  :mrgreen:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/pork-laced-bullets-designed-to-send-muslims-straight-to-hell/2013/06/21/aff2247a-daaa-11e2-b418-9dfa095e125d_singlePage.html?tid=obnetwork

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
Is this supposed to be funny?

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
It is funny. :)
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
Is this supposed to be funny?

this is fucking genius, you cant even deny that if you are muslim - It´s ithe ideal deterrent for fanatic attacks.

This shit is prevention for muslim-fanaticism induced attacks - it´s basically using their fanaticism against them.Brilliant.

Also, if you are a normal muslim, why would you have somethign against it?It´s not like you are in danger to get shot by pork-bullets if you dont plan terroristical attacks...
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
this is fucking genius, you cant even deny that if you are muslim - It´s ithe ideal deterrent for fanatic attacks.

This shit is prevention for muslim-fanaticism induced attacks - it´s basically using their fanaticism against them.Brilliant.

Please explain further on how this is a "prevention for muslim-fanaticism induced attacks".

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
"With Jihawg Ammo, you don’t just kill an Islamist terrorist, you also send him to hell."

Oh god my sides, this is hilarious.  :lol:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
Please explain further on how this is a "prevention for muslim-fanaticism induced attacks".

Okay,

So lets say a fanatic muslim would plan a terroristic attack on the us(Or anywhere for that matter).If you are a fanatic muslim, you will probably want to get into paradise to get your 99 virgins or whatever if you bomb yourself and infidels into nirvana.

So, now lets say this fanatic muslim has heard of those pork bullets - might even be they become widespread enough for that.Obviously, he would stop and consider: What if I get hit with such a bullet and get refused from entering paradise?Outrageous!Suddenly, bombing those western infidels seems not worth the effort.

The genius about this idea is that it uses their twisted, narrow-minded religious beliefs against them.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
mh, mildly funny at best. I think it is rather sad that this company probably takes itself serious and use the typical american twisted and narrow-minded "we build and use weapons only in defense and create peace with it"-argument.

and ofc. it is bullshit that if you contact pork you will come in hell, no muslim believes that.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
The thing with religious people like this is they will twist the circumstances to suit themselves. They won't believe the bullet is coated in meat or anything, they will just believe what suits them. The whole point is that their own internal beliefs outstrip reality and logic
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Okay,

So lets say a fanatic muslim would plan a terroristic attack on the us(Or anywhere for that matter).If you are a fanatic muslim, you will probably want to get into paradise to get your 99 virgins or whatever if you bomb yourself and infidels into nirvana.

So, now lets say this fanatic muslim has heard of those pork bullets - might even be they become widespread enough for that.Obviously, he would stop and consider: What if I get hit with such a bullet and get refused from entering paradise?Outrageous!Suddenly, bombing those western infidels seems not worth the effort.

The genius about this idea is that it uses their twisted, narrow-minded religious beliefs against them.

Ok for a starter, there's nothing in Islam that says you wouldn't go to Paradise because you got shot with a bullet laced with pork, or killed with pig parts or whatever. In fact Muslims are allowed to eat pork in dire situations like in a starvation scenario where there's nothing else to eat, which makes your argument completely useless. It's not going to stop anyone.

And since I'm not able to access the given link in the OP for some reason, I can't really tell how serious this is. It's sounds pretty much like a joke and I doubt the US Army would be stupid enough to use something like this - Why?

Because take Afghanistan as an example. Start using these kind of bullets to kill the taliban and the Afghan population would feel heavily insulted and ridiculed. And we all know how much the Afghans love NATO already. There's also a survey done in Afghanistan that shows atleast 50% of the participants  (I forgot exactly how many, I think the number actually went up to 70%) didn't even know why they were invaded by NATO, which in their eyes will become an unjustified invasion of their country, where the invading force sometimes accidently bomb their homes and villages killing innocent people, and then also start killing their countrymen with bullets covered in pork.

Bravo, the same people you came to help will start fighting you instead.

*Edit*
TL;DR version. This is not going to help anyone or stop anything but only lead to further insurgency if used in places like Iraq or Afghanistan. (Remember when US soldiers pissed on dead Taliban? Will pretty much have the same consequences)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:10:42 pm by BASNAK »

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
Ok for a starter, there's nothing in Islam that says you wouldn't go to Paradise because you got shot with a bullet laced with pork, or killed with pig parts or whatever. In fact Muslims are allowed to eat pork in dire situations like in a starvation scenario where there's nothing else to eat, which makes your argument completely useless. It's not going to stop anyone.

Isnt the "come in contact with pork and go to hell" thing something fanatics believe in?It´s obvious normal muslims dont believe in it, it´s ridiculous, but I always thought the fanatics would believe in this kind of bullshit.

Also, I was more thinking about for example swat teams or something like that with those bullets; If there is a terroristical attack, those might come in handy.Of course using it as standard ammo in afghanistan and the like would only achieve more hate.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Isnt the "come in contact with pork and go to hell" thing something fanatics believe in?It´s obvious normal muslims dont believe in it, it´s ridiculous, but I always thought the fanatics would believe in this kind of bullshit.

I can garantuee you no one believes this. Not even the most extreme.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
this is funny, but still extremely racist...

anyway, i dont think any muslim would care if pork got forcefully shot into his body. Im afraid this ammo might be used for random shooting sprees on muslims, we all know america. somewhere there is a crazy guy thats stupid enough to get that idea.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

Lol wut? Havent you learned anything from history? Religious nutjobs will just make up more nonsense to prove that they arent going to hell. I mean common. Those fanatics in general may belive in alot of things, but they follow no religion, its just a lie they make up for themselves, which means they will just make more. Nowhere in the Quran does it state that you have to blow your fellow man to kingdom come. Those bullets may work for like 1-2 situations, before some nutjobleader suddenly discovers that getting hit by pork gives you more virgins or something.... I think this really is a joke.

Its all rather sad that Islam is getting such huge hate in this day and age. Even the asian countries show certain discomfort towards it. Mostly insane angry arabs  used Islam as an excuse to commit violent and brutal acts. But in general these people have nothing to do with its belifes. Infact they are the main reason islam has alienated from the rest of the world and might find itself cornered one day. Its already associated as a mark of pointless hate and violence. Which is acctually not so.