Author Topic: FCC/FCC Vassal Tactics  (Read 9969 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: FCC/FCC Vassal Tactics
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2013, 09:35:27 pm »
+3
I would like to motion for Chaos to be  associated with the Tunnel Snakes.

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2013, 10:00:19 pm »
+3
I would like to motion that you stop referencing fake shitty fallout games and only ever acknowledge Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics as all other games with the "Fallout" moniker are terrible games that shit all over my childhood.

New Vegas was very good. Way better than any Bethesda game.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2013, 10:05:24 pm »
+4
New Vegas was very good. Way better than any Bethesda game.

I tried to get into it but I just got so damn annoyed and bored by the first town even that i just stopped playing. I don't like fallout as a 1st/3rd person game, at least not with the emotionally dead looking characters of the bethesda engine. I also got mad cause some stupid lady was like "help me and mah dog kill some stuffs" and then the dog ran off way the fuck ahead and got one shot and then she bitched me out for it like its my fault her dog is retarded. how the fuck did her stupid dog last more than a day if its that stupid? Anyways, I've heard new vegas is better and I will believe that it is, but being better than a bunch of shitty bethesda games doesn't make it a good game  :wink:

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2013, 10:07:48 pm »
+3
I tried to get into it but I just got so damn annoyed and bored by the first town even that i just stopped playing. I don't like fallout as a 1st/3rd person game, at least not with the emotionally dead looking characters of the bethesda engine. I also got mad cause some stupid lady was like "help me and mah dog kill some stuffs" and then the dog ran off way the fuck ahead and got one shot and then she bitched me out for it like its my fault her dog is retarded. how the fuck did her stupid dog last more than a day if its that stupid? Anyways, I've heard new vegas is better and I will believe that it is, but being better than a bunch of shitty bethesda games doesn't make it a good game  :wink:
Matey the first two towns are like the boring parts of new Vegas, the next ones are ok/great, also that dog normally only ever dies if you intentionally shoot it.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2013, 10:08:28 pm »

Morrowind still awesome (Oblivion still a disappointment) and yeah new vegas was better but not enough for me to actually finish the game, while fallout 3 was so easy I did finish it but left with a feeling of being letdown, like is this it?  they should just go back and make a second Planescape:Torment - instead of fallout, such a rich storyline to work with.

P.S. Zlisch - don't you know Matey hates dogs?  they gnaw on peg legs.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2013, 10:22:25 pm »
+4
Oh god no, Kesh.  Don't suggest that.  If Besthesda got their hands on Planescape, they'll do nothing but eat your childhood.  That company has no idea how 'plots' and 'characters' work to create something called a 'story,' so if you want a new Planescape choose a game company known for actual storytelling.
-idlewind

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2013, 10:33:25 pm »
Oh god no, Kesh.  Don't suggest that.  If Besthesda got their hands on Planescape, they'll do nothing but eat your childhood.  That company has no idea how 'plots' and 'characters' work to create something called a 'story,' so if you want a new Planescape choose a game company known for actual storytelling.

Yeah you are right, though I still play that game even just 3 months ago - one of the best story driven rpgs ever - up there with betrayal at krondor and darklands.  Worth it just to learn all the wisdom on the githyanki's spiral stone, better than any zen book on the marketplace, whoever did that was one smart writer.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2013, 10:59:45 pm »
+2
I would like to point out that FCC has been around since strat 1... There are hardly any other NA clans or strat factions that have survived as long as us. Hospitallers and I guess DL are the only others I can think of that are still around. Many people from that time are still around but have made new clans or joined others and so on.

I'm the Oldest NA strat player(that I know of, there was only about 15 of us on the map before it stopped being invite only). Got on the strat map when it was still "in Beta" before anyone could hop on.

Also DL is like 4 guys now. Not it's old 20-30 of yesteryear's.

Also DL claims Gun Runners.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2013, 11:06:07 pm »
+1

fear not. Obsidian got crowd funding for a new IP that sounds pretty sweet and they have a lot of the old black isle guys who did planescape and fallout. I do so hope their project eternity is good.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2013, 05:07:13 pm »
+3
Can you guys hold off on posting so much bullshit over the weekends?  Lots of catching up to do on a Monday morning...

Kamikazi Joe best forum poster ever
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2013, 05:51:00 pm »
+2
I liked that New Vegas sort of returned to the whole story roots of the series, also way more interesting side quests than 3.

Morrowind's up there as one of the best games made, imo. I recently installed it on my new computer and found out that it can't run at my monitor's resolution or Windows 8 or something. I'm a pretty sad puppy.
lol windows 8
inb4 you use internet explorer
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2013, 08:55:07 pm »
less off topic, more talk about FCC vassal policies.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2013, 12:33:10 am »
less off topic, more talk about FCC vassal policies.

FCC doesn't have Vassals, they just have other COMPANIES. hence the Free companies of calradia?

and please Kesh and friends are just Bi-curious...

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2013, 02:40:24 am »
+3
Oh yeah, there was also that long stretch of time when FCC declared they were BIRD CLAN vassals and touted that fact around when they were given grief for doing things that were apparently in their own interests.

I suppose after having been a vassal themselves, it's something they'd never wish upon another faction? It must have been a grueling experience for them.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2013, 02:59:36 am »
+1
we have been vassals of the great bird clan but we do not keep them. The two are not mutually exclusive.
Leader of BS