Author Topic: FCC/FCC Vassal Tactics  (Read 9952 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: FCC/FCC Vassal Tactics
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2013, 03:00:55 am »
+4
Who isn't a vassal of BIRD CLAN?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2013, 03:23:25 am »
we have been vassals of the great bird clan but we do not keep them. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Indeed not, but it furthers the confusion when "yes, vassals" was spoken so often, but the phrase "no vassals" is what we're hearing now.

Who isn't a vassal of BIRD CLAN?

I am the great enemy to the false bird! It is destiny that we fight. No wondering upon his servants coming to claim my homeland away from me, the BIRD's call is too strong.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2013, 04:12:29 am »
+3
It was the subject of much debate during that war, with us using words while apparently ignoring certain definitions. I've thought about it. Maybe "vassal" has been the wrong word all this time? He's the GodKing. You don't swear vassalage to a god, do you? I think it's supposed to be worship in that case. So, the war in defense of BIRD CLAN could be called a crusade.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2013, 06:18:45 am »
+4
Good field battle today, and it seems that the diverse vassal force was completely and utterly broken by the honorable soldiers of the Frisian freedom. Today they sent a message to all current and would-be vassals. No matter how much gear, land, or title you're given, it means nothing to the people with battles under their belts. Bring your A-game next time and pray that God have mercy on your souls.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2013, 06:21:06 am »
+1
Good field battle today, and it seems that the diverse vassal force was completely and utterly broken by the honorable soldiers of the Frisian freedom. Today they sent a message to all current and would-be vassals. No matter how much gear, land, or title you're given, it means nothing to the people with battles under their belts. Bring your A-game next time and pray that God have mercy on your souls.

I heard you guys bitched me out in TS a few times. Good times. To bad Frisia learned, quickly, how to stop my destruction of your spawns.

Oh well, kill my performance for a hope to win. Shoulda just went for kills instead. Not really, but only a drop from 7 to 6....

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2013, 06:24:03 am »
+1
I heard you guys bitched me out in TS a few times. Good times. To bad Frisia learned, quickly, how to stop my destruction of your spawns.

Oh well, kill my performance for a hope to win. Shoulda just went for kills instead. Not really, but only a drop from 7 to 6....

I think that the phrases "fucking anders" and "he's just gonna do it every life" and "fucking anders goddamn him" was most of it.

Don't forget our tactical use of tactical smoke-bombs. They played a pivotal role in our victory. Oh, and thanks to all our amazing mercenaries. Everyone was extremely responsive to commands given by Cikel, Ginaz (Mr Pink), Derpington, The Gay Knight and myself. Special thanks go to Krosis, MrShine, Slim, Canary, Phantasmal and sdfjkln for slaying plenty of foes. Of course, Jack and our Gay Knight ran down masses of enemies on their trust mounts as well. Last but not least, a special thanks to our engineers and guards: Derpington, Bonsai, Oil Can Harry, and Greatsage for throwing down wood until arranged into structures, and Sparvico, Mayzer, and Admiral Ballsack for ensuring that our shit remained unbroken and our flags remained uncaptured.

Also, Apollo for having the best KDR of the match, with a whopping 1 kill and 0 deaths. MVfuckingP.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 07:18:51 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2013, 06:29:14 am »
+1
I think that the phrases "fucking anders" and "he's just gonna do it every life" and "fucking anders goddamn him" was most of it.

See shoulda hired me instead 8-). Then  you'd have 10 more C sites than you do now. 5 weapon racks, 2 forward spawns. Not counted the 1 you broke yourselves. 8 sites wasted, and 3 others used to make more spawns. I'd say I payed for my xp that battle even though i went 13:46. :twisted:

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2013, 03:17:53 pm »
+3
See shoulda hired me instead 8-). Then  you'd have 10 more C sites than you do now. 5 weapon racks, 2 forward spawns. Not counted the 1 you broke yourselves. 8 sites wasted, and 3 others used to make more spawns. I'd say I payed for my xp that battle even though i went 13:46. :twisted:

You didn't do much in the end to slow us down so it was all a waste of time (we never had less than 2 forward spawns). Would have been more useful actually supporting your sides' collapsing line which started off severely outmatched and getting pushed back to flags. Ineffective suicide runs at gear just weakened it further. Not just you Anders but also the people who wasted their time building tower & tent (which also just takes even more people off line who are going to heal).

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2013, 03:21:36 pm »
+1
Which fight are we talking about. could some link it please. I do not think I was involved.
Leader of BS

Offline Damsel

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_FarmerAvion
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2013, 11:26:55 pm »
+3
As soon as I saw this thread I started reading and thought.

And through the process of a few days I just sat and read through all the rage and hate and was like, damn this is getting good.

Now I'm here and I'm happy with the delicious rage. So ENCORE! Keep this shit going!
If you are not strong willed, then allow me to change your ways.

Offline miggy

• Earl
  • Renown: 380
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • _\|/_
  • Faction: 1%
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2013, 06:40:32 pm »
+12

#fr33sp00kisland2013 #FCCriskMONOPOLYchessCH@MPIONS #acquireCURREN$YdisregardBITCHE$ #ildist<3blaqdix

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2013, 06:13:58 am »
+2
Joe stood behind a herd of some seventy five Champion Coursers, fifty Warhorses, and eight hundred Champion Rounceys, trying desperately to cram them inside a quickly filling castle. "FUCKING MOVE," he screamed, his voice barely carrying over the neighing and stamping of hooves. "ITS NOT SAFE OUTSIDE!"

He turned to see a rising dust cloud behind him, a few miles off. A CHAOS raiding party was hot on his heels. He needed to get the rest of his horses into the safety of the castle. He ran back and forth behind the herd, waving his arms and slapping rumps, shouting. Slowly, the animal ocean flowed though the castle's gates.

An unloomed rouncey approached. He said, "My lord! The leaders of Frisia and the FCC are having a long-distance parlay!"

Joe smiled. Nothing could distract from the thought of imminent death like these two factions' attempts at diplomacy. "Thank you, good horse." He grabbed an armful of hand-written dispatches from a basket on the horse's flank and kicked it in the face, dismissing it.

Joe had read through five dispatches, quite giddy by this point, when a +3 Courser appeared, panting and bloody-faced. "Lord Joe, there is no more room in the castle! We are being crushed!"

Still reading, Joe said, "Have the guards throw ladders. You can climb up if the angle's not steep. Fill up the walls and towers."

The courser looked skeptical. "As you wish."

After a few minutes, Joe had satisfied his lust for nerd rage. This round of communiques had been particularly entertaining--the parchment upon which the last  exchange between Keshian and kasMVC was written on was actually speckled with dried blood.

He looked up at the castle. Horses stood all along the walls, upon the keep and towers, and filled up the courtyard. They bristled from every surface of the building like the feathers of a great bird. His four-legged friends had done well.

Summoning the rouncey again, he wrote out his own contribution to the diplomatic event: "Nerf cav."

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2014, 03:18:40 am »
bumping this thread because of a certain angry neckbeard's anger towards a certain clan  :wink:
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2014, 04:19:32 am »
+7
This whole fucking thread. Goddamn, I was wondering why I was posting such somewhat pretentious wordy walls-of-text and I figured it out.

(click to show/hide)

I do miss it.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2014, 04:30:55 am »
+8
Gosh, these were better times. The days back when Frisia was covered in a golden shower of glory and shitposting. We were part of an intricate mosaic of Strat factions with personality, talent, and nerd dedication.

Now it's all gone, never to return. Strategus has transformed from being like a pizza with a whole bunch of delicious toppings to a burnt piece of shit toast left in the toaster too fucking long and it also burned the shitty apartment it was in down.

rest in peace