Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20629 times)

Offline Zater

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GOBBLIN
  • Game nicks: SquirtSerfTheLabiaLiquidator, GOOCHGOBBLINTHEPUSSYPAINTER
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #255 on: June 20, 2013, 02:57:34 am »
+5
FCC is the USA and anyone who opposes our democracy shall be overrun by it, especially the terrorist groups FIDLGB and Frizia.  WE DEMAND MANIFEST DESTINY!!!!

Frisia* Also you are a nerd.
I prize the rent out of the local hebrews.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #256 on: June 20, 2013, 03:30:59 am »
+13
Thanks Karma. Did we just mend the fence broken in strat 2. Han and Lando back together again?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2013, 04:47:46 am »
+2
I believe LLJK was the original amurica clan when it came to strat and everybody  else was the terrorists mmmkay
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #258 on: June 20, 2013, 04:48:28 am »
+1
I believe LLJK was the original amurica clan when it came to strat and everybody  else was the terrorists mmmkay

So does that make BIRD Clan the Illuminati?
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #259 on: June 20, 2013, 05:21:56 am »
+2
So does that make BIRD Clan the Illuminati?

nope we have Illuminati in the FCC.
Leader of BS

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #260 on: June 20, 2013, 05:26:08 am »
+1
nope we have Illuminati in the FCC.

THE illuminati that was previously stated is not, however, a certin persona with the name of "illuminati" is. A simple misunderstanding young pattowan.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #261 on: June 20, 2013, 05:28:42 am »
+7

clearly han is offering the bro hug

(click to show/hide)
Leader of BS

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #262 on: June 20, 2013, 01:26:30 pm »
+8
The hell is all this garbage? Nobody's mad enough! Stop getting along!

Karma - you left us for some carnival in a faraway land, you come back now and you make peace with one of our enemies!?
Kreczor - being sincere about posting in this thread and saying that people posting in this thread are crazy. Hardly anybody is being truly candid here but you, I think.
Uumdi - instead of goofy spam you come up with a perfectly apt analogy to retort to theirs with. What is going on!?
Bronto - U R MAD STOP MAKIN UR FACTION LOOK DUMB LOL j/k i see your game bro
Gristle and Sauce - calling him "new" would only make sense if it were relative to, say, the mod as a whole. Just 'cause you guys dip out and don't pay attention doesn't mean...
Matey - he already caught on to the bronto-sore-ass thing and co-opted it for his own use, just so you know.
Misc. Frisia guys - I don't know your aim, but your posts aren't helping... or hurting, for that matter. Think bigger!
Havelle in particular - don't drop your rage yet, feed on it, let it seethe onto the forums through you!
Kamikaze Joe - it came at great cost. At least it seems the human sacrifice of Huey Newton was not in vain... at least for now. P.S. capitalized your name that way on purpose, haw haw.
WITCHCRAFT - you're tipping the delicate balance yourself right now, don't stare beyond the veil! =>Ph'nglui mglw'nafh chadzthulhu Me'lee wgah'nagl fhtagn!
BaleOHay - oh sure, mend those wounds now that you have a chance at catharsis via beating us up. You guys held onto that stuff, man, not us.
Tojo - "protection from being wiped" = "no chance at failure lol game is hard"
JesusChrist - you are fighting the good fight, I guess. Amen.
Cikel - "one and done" on massive drama starting? Get your round 2 gameplan together, man!
dynamike - look it's me! I'm addressing you by name! Oughtn't that be enough to start a row?
Daruvian - are you muted, again? Did I do that? D'ohhhhh.
Kesh - YER FACTION DOEZ BAD STUFF AND YEW DON'T EARN YER VICTORIEZ. Or do I even need to say anything?
Sparvico - I don't know you very well, but I'm glad you're around. Whoops, messed up on my own posting goal.
Relit - I daresay you are the maddest one of us all. The haughtiest, for certain.
Artyem - BE RELEVANT AGAIN jeeze. (again? hmmmmm)

Now everybody get mad some more. Everybody I didn't name, do your part.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #263 on: June 20, 2013, 01:44:18 pm »
+7
Missed one, buddy:

Canary - I dare say I am mentally superior to the rest of the riff raff polluting this community; hence I will use words aplenty in each post to downplay my anger and aim to cover my inability to make decisions by addressing random people in a passive aggressive manner. I think I'm quite good at this mumbo jumbo forum warrior stuff toodle-do why won't you like me?

How'd I do?  :wink:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #264 on: June 20, 2013, 02:09:12 pm »
+1
More like a gay thread
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #265 on: June 20, 2013, 02:09:17 pm »
Kreczor - being sincere about posting in this thread and saying that people posting in this thread are crazy. Hardly anybody is being truly candid here but you, I think.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candida_(fungus)

I'll have you know I smell a lot better than some stinky fungus.

KESH YOU ARE THE CANDIDA FUNGUS

i did it dad

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #266 on: June 20, 2013, 02:17:11 pm »

Karma - you left us for some carnival in a faraway land, you come back now and you make peace with one of our enemies!?
Uumdi - instead of goofy spam you come up with a perfectly apt analogy to retort to theirs with. What is going on!?
Bronto - U R MAD STOP MAKIN UR FACTION LOOK DUMB LOL j/k i see your game bro
Gristle and Sauce - calling him "new" would only make sense if it were relative to, say, the mod as a whole. Just 'cause you guys dip out and don't pay attention doesn't mean...
Matey - he already caught on to the bronto-sore-ass thing and co-opted it for his own use, just so you know.
Misc. Frisia guys - I don't know your aim, but your posts aren't helping... or hurting, for that matter. Think bigger!
Havelle in particular - don't drop your rage yet, feed on it, let it seethe onto the forums through you!
Kamikaze Joe - it came at great cost. At least it seems the human sacrifice of Huey Newton was not in vain... at least for now. P.S. capitalized your name that way on purpose, haw haw.
WITCHCRAFT - you're tipping the delicate balance yourself right now, don't stare beyond the veil! =>Ph'nglui mglw'nafh chadzthulhu Me'lee wgah'nagl fhtagn!
BaleOHay - oh sure, mend those wounds now that you have a chance at catharsis via beating us up. You guys held onto that stuff, man, not us.
Tojo - "protection from being wiped" = "no chance at failure lol game is hard"
JesusChrist - you are fighting the good fight, I guess. Amen.
Cikel - "one and done" on massive drama starting? Get your round 2 gameplan together, man!
dynamike - look it's me! I'm addressing you by name! Oughtn't that be enough to start a row?
Daruvian - are you muted, again? Did I do that? D'ohhhhh.
Kesh - im gay and YER FACTION DOEZ BAD STUFF AND YEW DON'T EARN YER VICTORIEZ. Or do I even need to say anything?
Sparvico - I don't know you very well, but I'm glad you're around. Whoops, messed up on my own posting goal.
Relit - I daresay you are the maddest one of us all. The haughtiest, for certain.
Artyem - BE RELEVANT AGAIN jeeze. (again? hmmmmm)

Now everybody get mad some more. Everybody I didn't name, do your part.

Your post has no relivent way to cause friction thus creating shot posts, thus, I shall take over by spreading roomers.

The last FCC cookie was taken from the cookie jar. The leading thoughts is its that guy with a lot of g's in his name and ends with glue took it.

Somebody has stated that boyscout of chaos is a female, being that none play this game, who spread the lie?

Somebody put pepper seeds in canary's sunflower seeds and now his ass is on fire. was it a plot by FCC to keep him from shitting on their lawn?

Sanderson has been rumored to be hiding north of ismerala with 5k troops, naked. Who will aid him with his orgy?

Daruvian cheated on Sanderson while he was away with havelle, cikel's left jack. Badoon and Apollo are both reporting the reception of 5 fair madens per night.

Rumors are that RoR actually stands for (enter gay joke).

Now light the flame that is hate, then light each other on fire until we are all on fire! Then we would all die though. I don't make sence.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:22:30 pm by Risen_Jack »
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 20, 2013, 02:35:20 pm »
+4
NA drama is so weak really, try harder guys, you will never hate each other as much as the europeans manage to.  :D
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #268 on: June 20, 2013, 02:48:32 pm »
+2
Gristle and Sauce - calling him "new" would only make sense if it were relative to, say, the mod as a whole.

It is this exactly.

Just 'cause you guys dip out and don't pay attention doesn't mean...

YES IT DOES!

NA drama is so weak really, try harder guys, you will never hate each other as much as the europeans manage to.  :D

I agree. We can never hate each other as much as we hated Europeans before the split. That was a special kind of hate that later somehow spawned respect.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:07:47 pm by Gristle »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #269 on: June 20, 2013, 03:10:15 pm »
I agree. We can never hate each other as much as we hated Europeans before the split. That was a special kind of hate that later somehow spawned respect.

yeah the real hate comes when we face equally skilled opponents - that was why real hate came when we fought our counterparts in EU.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo