Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 20656 times)

Offline SucculentHeadCrab

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • m(_ _)m
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bonsai, Hot_Coldman, Resting_Witch_Face
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2013, 01:33:14 am »
+7
*cough* Boyscout_of_chaos is actually a guy *cough*

Sorry to ruin your internet girl dreams

P.S.  There are no real girls on the internet, don't believe its a girl just because he speaks in an alto - just means his balls haven't dropped yet.

:shock:

Einhorn Panda is a man!

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2013, 02:41:11 am »
+1
*cough* Boyscout_of_chaos is actually a guy *cough*

Sorry to ruin your internet girl dreams

P.S.  There are no real girls on the internet, don't believe its a girl just because he speaks in an alto - just means his balls haven't dropped yet.

*cough* kesh is admitting she's actually a woman too or a man who's balls haven't dropped *cough*

*cough* GOTTEM *cough*

in all seriousness though panda or boyscout of chaos is a woman IRL just to clear things up, and kesh is most likely a woman or was a woman at one point and is now a man or perhaps was and/or is a lady boy?! THE PLOT THICKENS!

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2013, 03:12:38 am »
+1
Wow - now we are getting to the rumors and making up crap like Daruvian and Jesus - i really wish we hadn't beaten you down to this level.  No, all i have done is tell people in the strat fight channel  "we are  desperate fro mercs we can't fill this roster - we had 3-4 people drop or switch sides last minute - does anyone know anyone that can sign up - I will definitely hire them" "Also, if you are not hired at this point please type your name in ts and i will hire you"  Both those people were in our strategus battle channel asked to get on our roster, while daruvian applied to our battle and then no showed intentionally (luckily we got it confirmed at the last second that he had told you guys he was heading out and couldn't make the battle but he would be sure to apply for our side before he left (actually even hopped in our ts to make sure we hired him) and we were able to replace him in time)

I did say that I would drop it, there is no need to get so defensive.

Your joking right?  Have you loooked at any of the battles you have had?  in almost every case you have more mercs from mb than we do (reasonable since you share a ts) and I have been told they follow aldoglaus when it comes to mercing and he favors your side for why, also defense is a LOT more fun for most people, easier to get mercs on castle defense and they have no obligations to sign for our side though I do try to ask first.  Also, 9finger is afk in Alaska isnt' he?

Granted, this was during the time when the Velucan Empire was still whole. Ever since they've split up it seems like we're getting more mercs from TKoV and MB (and less from HoC) for whatever reason.

10 months - yeahhhh, I would say that's slow on a pretty impressive scale

I won't stoop to trimming my faction roster of all the inactive people just to reflect our size better for propaganda purposes, but I'll say it again: it's harder to accomplish fun things without as many players as you have. You can also disregard any of the wars we have fought, but it doesn't mean they didn't happen. The largest stretch of time we had without an active war that we started was three months. Historically, our wars haven't lasted very long. Please don't beleaguer us for not constantly fighting just because we've been able to pick and choose who we fight. Would it have been better to get involved in other factions' wars and make the map more lopsided? I thought you hated mega-alliances. And anyway, we chose you, this time.

I think they are buying Kelredan Castle as well  :wink: :wink:  I think they will have fun with it.

This perfectly encapsulates the poor sportsmanship and domineering attitude of the current FCC. Selling something that you haven't yet taken and bragging about it before the last battle is fought. Surrounding yourselves with factions that you've set up into fiefs. You can justify the war any way you want (there are many legitimate reasons), but saying we're a complete waste of space is not true and is an insult to our players.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2013, 03:23:58 am »
. You can also disregard any of the wars we have fought, but it doesn't mean they didn't happen. The largest stretch of time we had without an active war that we started was three months. Historically, our wars haven't lasted very long.

Fighting 1-2 battles with somebody doesn't constitute a war.  The fallen you didn't even fight yourselves - all the attacks on the castle were occitan, you attacked 1 village.  Teutons - you attacked 1 village and called it a day.  Those are border skirmishes at best.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2013, 04:56:49 am »
+1
I go away for a day and all the good press we were getting is ruined. hell even Smoothrich complimented us! What the hell guys... Can we have more talk about how we are saving the world (game) from the Terrortops (stagnant boredom) for yet another day.

Leader of BS

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Panda, Panda_, Creamsicle, Pandascrub
« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2013, 05:00:29 am »
+2
:shock:

Einhorn Panda is a man!

I lol'd really fucking hard with this
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2013, 05:28:55 am »
+3
Fighting 1-2 battles with somebody doesn't constitute a war.  The fallen you didn't even fight yourselves - all the attacks on the castle were occitan, you attacked 1 village.  Teutons - you attacked 1 village and called it a day.  Those are border skirmishes at best.

We tried to fight against clans we thought could hold themselves up longer than one or two attacks, just because they gave up and joined you or lost to our first assault doesn't mean it wasn't war - that's rude to say about their factions and disregards anything they've ever done. People joined in against them with us, but that wasn't according to our plan. "Border skirmishes" or not, we were doing something, and we were the aggressors in every case. We had goals for our wars and we met them sooner than we expected, don't try to diminish my faction's activities just because they weren't long-lasting or consistent enough for whatever standards you're trying to hold us to.

Also, you're wrong here. Stop telling lies. We attacked the castle, not Occitan.  See here.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2013, 05:39:50 am »
+1
I remember when FCC took a stand against DRZ. Who do you think Chaos was with then?

These were always my favorite propaganda posts of strat two.

(click to show/hide)

Also, it's strat 4. Let's focus on the here and now, shall we?

This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2013, 05:54:58 am »
+4
My favorite moment was when they wiped all gold and gear, and the day it happened like 1900 naked DRZ troops fought like 1900 lightly peasant armed Haven troops.  DRZ ended up losing even though ManOfWar successfully chambered and killed a few people with his fists, which became a nice stack of scythes and pitchforks to fight with.

I will never forget that day, not only was I fighting with CHAOS and DRZ, but I got to watch thousands of naked men fight and fall, until the mud had become red.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2013, 06:29:05 am »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2013, 06:43:38 am »
+2
These were always my favorite propaganda posts of strat two.

(click to show/hide)

Also, it's strat 4. Let's focus on the here and now, shall we?

I remember when our trusted allies Chaos came to join the war vs mercs and then forced us to negotiate peace while heavily implying they would leave us high and dry if we didnt take a peace deal from mercs, thus forcing our hand. and i remember all the things that came after.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2013, 06:44:27 am »
Lots of bloo bloo bloo up in this thread as of late.

Case in point:
I'm still wiped from all of the arguing/shit posting we did in strat 2 to bother refuting this though. See you in game.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:35:39 am by Rikthor »
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2013, 06:49:33 am »
+1
I remember when our trusted allies Chaos came to join the war vs mercs and then forced us to negotiate peace while heavily implying they would leave us high and dry if we didnt take a peace deal from mercs, thus forcing our hand. and i remember all the things that came after.

I'm not at all surprised that is how you remember it.

I'm still wiped from all of the arguing/shit posting we did in strat 2 to bother refuting this though. See you in game.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 16, 2013, 07:34:15 am »
+3
A BLOO BLOO BLOO
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2013, 08:59:36 am »
I guess I'm supposed to butt in here somewhere and make an egomaniacal post, right? Don't worry, I'll half-heartedly deliver.

Hey Kesh, why couldn't any of your FCC mercenaries get more kills than me when I wasn't using a horse tonight?

We should meet up in the duel server and I'll teach you to block overheads, dude. You seem to not be very good against them. You've got the whole 2-hand jumping into crowds and swinging thing down, and your side blocks are good, but your overheads blocks need work. Come on, it will be fun!