Author Topic: Hounds of Chulainn declare war on MB  (Read 18646 times)

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
Re: Hounds of Chulainn declare war on MB
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2013, 04:15:52 pm »
+3
Kesh, its says your watched. I don't associate with knaive's like you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2013, 04:19:40 pm »
+1
Lol, not really.  Its actually pretty easy.  We didn't use all the same gear but rather a random assortment of armors from every faction we have ever fought when we use throwaway armies and when we attack with mamelukes and heavy yawshawns they are majority of the time +3 so our enemies loot they get +1 heavy yawshawns not -1, which if we had ever received duped gear would have been the case instead.  Then you look at factions that actually received duped gear and you see they repeatedly used gear +1 in vast quantities and their enemy received -1 gear when looting after battle.

Anyone who actually ever merced for us for more than a couple battles knows we never received duped gear and most of the enemy leaders know it as well who received our gear after winning or losing battles.  The only people i could see making this shit up and thinking people would believe this stupidity is Daruvian and Jesus - both talk shit out of their mouths but don't really know much of anything when it comes to strategus.

What kesh said made sense even if the wording is confusing. FCC doesn't dupe gear purely because duping gear should have been removed. They'll send lumetta to our team speak to bother us with bull shit and Eggo Waffle will tell an ex clan mate to join us for a week (after which he was rewarded with a fief of his own and became a conquistador), but they wont dupe gear. If they could dupe gear they wouldn't have kicked me out of brooks castle to get my beautiful destriers which frisia has taken and refuses to give back. Somebody free my ponaysss

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2013, 05:41:18 pm »

What kesh said made sense even if the wording is confusing. FCC doesn't dupe gear purely because duping gear should have been removed. They'll send lumetta to our team speak to bother us with bull shit and Eggo Waffle will tell an ex clan mate to join us for a week (after which he was rewarded with a fief of his own and became a conquistador), but they wont dupe gear. If they could dupe gear they wouldn't have kicked me out of brooks castle to get my beautiful destriers which frisia has taken and refuses to give back. Somebody free my ponaysss

Thanks... I think.  But yeah I've never sent Lumetta to your ts.  I talk with him occasionally but hes leader of his own faction and it has nothing to do with me why he is talking to you guys.  And i'm really not sure what you are talking about with the conquistadore thing?  i know eggo sold his fief to the blackfists who have had  a number of members reform to become conquistadores and ismirala has always been in their hands.  Not sure what you are implying with that one.

Also, Cikel  - I can say this now since Wesley has completely quit this game.  But that whole thing with you getting kicked out - he had asked dbrookz to kick you out.  Dbrookz went to me and I was like why?  I had actually forgotten you had all that gear on you.  I said I needed to ask murder before doing that and wesley was like no murder is his buddy and would say no and give him a heads up.  I was like we probably shouldn't do it then, plus isn't he still in frisians, we are allies with them, can't attack him anyway.  And then someone mentioned he isn't in frisians anymore he dropped out of their strategus faction, we talked more for about 10-15 minutes and I ended up rationalizing that since at the time 4-5 factions (many of them surrounding their territory) were constantly attacking any aow trader they saw at the time to the point where they could only make gold to buy gear by selling us troops it would even things out a bit for them to actually get some gear, though it would suck to lose the troop buying.

Wesley offered to give us half and I said no we really don't need any gear (we never have, we make about 4-5 million gold a week through trading) and I really didn't want any part of it other than kicking him out and the less we were involved the better.  I told dbrookz to kick a bunch of people out at the same time and attack a couple random afks for the next couple days.  Then nighttime settings made a primetime attack into a 5 am battle.  Wesley asked me to get some mercs and I said I would as long as he promised to get up at 4:45 am to hire them all.  He slept through it all while I had woken my tired ass at 4:30 am to recruit people - I sent him an angry message about wasting my time and making us look bad for absolutely no reason - apologized the next day, 5 am is a bitch.  At the time I wasn't going to throw wesley under the bus so i just denied it when asked and asked dbrookz to do the same.

No one from AOW other than wesley was involved in it and dbrookz was just doing what i asked him to do.  We were getting nothing out of it and actually losing one of our biggest troop sellers since they wouldn't need to sell us troops anymore.  But I like wesley and still do, hes a good guy and i would do him a favor again in a heartbeat.  I still think it wasn't all that bad for them to finally be able to get equal gear to the other factions on the map at the time (many of whom were using duped gear) considering how bullied they were with 4-5 factions taking all their villages and then attacking every aow that left the castle or tried to come back from eu.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2013, 11:42:36 pm »
Lumetta's not the leader of his own faction, he's one of your bitches and even said he is.

He came in under guise of becoming friends, only to ask questions about strat. What kind of person makes people pretend to be our friend to fuck us over in a video game?

Dickbutt admitted you guys planned the destrier fiasco, Kesh.

you got some funny definitions. Lumetta gets along with us well but he can do whatever he wants in strat. If he chooses to be friendly with us that doesn't make him our bitch.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2013, 11:53:22 pm »
+1
WWLS?

Lumetta no need FCC to defend I. Lumetta no backstabber havelle.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2013, 12:58:41 am »
+1
Can someone explain this Destrier fiasco without it being slathered in sperganese? Nothing better than some d.bag screwing over a clan to gain videogame wealth for a few laughs
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2013, 01:19:21 am »
+1
Can someone explain this Destrier fiasco without it being slathered in sperganese? Nothing better than some d.bag screwing over a clan to gain videogame wealth for a few laughs

what i know about it...

frisians got like 20,000 or so duped destriers and decided to stock pile them all on cikel who was mostly AFK rather than taking advantage of them. Cikel eventually left frisia and ended up in Curaw or reyvadin or something. dbrookz eventually kicked cikel out of the fief and an aow attacked him. as far as motives and who arranged it and all the specifics and shit... i dont know cause i wasnt active then. there are various stories of who and why and so on, you can believe who you like, but the first bit of this paragraph gives you the basic stuff. oh and the fun lil extra bit is that cikel won that fight cause no one was on the attacking roster or something.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2013, 08:56:00 pm »
+1
It has begun. Valiant attack by HoC on a 100 man army. After all these years of bloodshed between the two sides, maybe now HoC will see the futility of war and declare a non aggression pact once more.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2013, 09:31:53 pm »
+2
I still think it wasn't all that bad for them to finally be able to get equal gear to the other factions on the map at the time (many of whom were using duped gear) considering how bullied they were with 4-5 factions taking all their villages and then attacking every aow that left the castle or tried to come back from eu.

Wesley had plenty of chances to get his faction together on strat and accomplish something, we gave them generous offers as well. Instead they just acted erratic, unreliably, and attempted backstabs so instead that turned them into a target.

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Raven_Carac
« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2013, 10:26:06 pm »
go MB
best shitstain NA

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2013, 11:43:58 pm »
+2
I hope Bonesaw watches as his entire internet empire slowly burns to ground. His life's work, gone in a few clicks of a mouse. RIP.
best shitstain NA

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2013, 05:28:41 am »
I hope Bonesaw watches as his entire internet empire slowly burns to ground. His life's work, gone in a few clicks of a mouse. RIP.
Spaghetti

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2013, 06:25:49 am »
spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti
best shitstain NA

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2013, 08:29:24 am »
Ok, hmmm let's see.... yep, that will be a warning for carac and a warning for mordred. Who spams spaghetti we are all fat muricans we eat hamburgers!

So who's winning this strat war, I don't pay attention to strat atm.  :|

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2013, 08:44:59 am »
inside joke