Author Topic: Hounds of Chulainn declare war on MB  (Read 17365 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: Hounds of Chulainn declare war on MB
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2013, 10:30:35 pm »
+3
There are definitely posts where kesh gets a bunch of undeserved -s from guys who just hate him. Many of his posts deserve the -s cause he always finds ways to be so very offensive or uses ridiculous hyperbole, but sometimes he makes solid posts and gets downvoted just as much.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2013, 10:41:05 pm »
+10
Ahhhh, i thought for one second a frisian wouldn't be so single-mindedly hating me that you would actually read what I wrote and not just knee-jerk a  negative vote, but then you took the +1 away.   :(  Oh well 1000 infamy here I come  :twisted: :lol: 8-) :twisted: 8-)  Thank you arrowaine, frisians, canuck and jesus for mindlessly -1ing all my posts (over 80% of my downvotes in the last 5 months) - you have given me the courage to go for the gold - first to 1000 infamy (I was 600 and 300 respectively 5 months ago, mostly from helping people out on beginner's guides and strategus, but most of fcc are not tryhard voters on the forums - you guys as an entire clan just bring that extra special nerddom, thank you.)  I actually look forward to 1K infamy - I love feeding off your tears - lol.

P.S.  This thread has gotten a little boring - please spice it up a bit, want something to read/respond to.

The single pivotal moment in which I began to dislike your internet persona and talk a lot of shit was when you came into our teamspeak about 2.5 months ago, and asked me to upvote some of your posts because too many people downvoted them. I think I responded by downvoting them.

Also; you make the mistake that many do of feeling that a downvote indicates anger, frustration, or tears. Nah man, here's the deal. When I hit that "-" button on one of your posts, a goofy grin comes across my face and a warm feeling generates in my loins. Downvoting you on the forums is one of those simple, unexplainable joys. It sure as hell doesn't make me upset!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline DragzJoker

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 10
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Joker
« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2013, 11:30:08 pm »
The thread has gone off-topic but I guess i'll join this mudpit. Why does it matter if you are -1 or +1 it is only a forum. If i met you in real life I would  judge you, not over some internet thing. This is what I hate about the - and + system because it gives people reasons to throw mud at each other. The system also gives a preemptive feeling if someone has high infamy. The internet is also a very distorting thing, some people act like they have balls of steel on the internet but they sometimes are just lonely or weak people. Some opinions are just bandwagons such as the "FREE  such and such" or "nerf 2h" so why dont we hop of the bandwagon of accusing everyone of multiaccounting and just spend  our leisure time bashing skulls over the internet.  :D

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 21, 2013, 11:32:12 pm »
+1
The thread has gone off-topic but I guess i'll join this mudpit. Why does it matter if you are -1 or +1 it is only a forum. If i met you in real life I would  judge you, not over some internet thing. This is what I hate about the - and + system because it gives people reasons to throw mud at each other. The system also gives a preemptive feeling if someone has high infamy. The internet is also a very distorting thing, some people act like they have balls of steel on the internet but they sometimes are just lonely or weak people. Some opinions are just bandwagons such as the "FREE  such and such" or "nerf 2h" so why dont we hop of the bandwagon of accusing everyone of multiaccounting and just spend  our leisure time bashing skulls over the internet.  :D

BAN THIS GUY FOR MULTIACCOUNT 2H SPAMEZMODING!

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2013, 11:41:47 pm »
You are seriously delusional Kesh. I don't go out of my way to downvote anyone ever, nor do I even care about the whole system. If you have convinced yourself that there are groups of people following you around -1ing anything you say instead of looking at the quality of your posts which are typically 80% nerd-rage, 15% autism, and 5% emoticons, then I truly fear for your mental well-being.
I am, it's only cause of the funny reactions though.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2013, 11:44:58 pm »
I've done that before to Zlisch and someone else who literally -1 every post I made...was a petty act, but killed some time at work, so it was a win win for both parties.
I only -1 90% of your posts because I disagree with 90% of the stuff you write, you're not funny like Kesh or DaveUKR =(
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2013, 11:53:25 pm »
huh? I don't think I've ever downvoted anybody's posts actually, and I've upvoted a couple of yours.. Sorry if that makes you feel unloved!

I think I may have mixed you up with sparvico again - sorry about that.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2013, 02:54:31 am »
+1
Woah, hey, Kesh, Canuck is 1000x cooler than Sparvico, alright?

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2013, 04:38:10 am »
+1
Nothin' but happy times and sunny days over here in the diplomacy thread.
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2013, 05:33:10 am »
+8
you have given me the courage to go for the gold - first to 1000 infamy

Sorry Kesh, Leshma has all of us beat as the Ultimate Shitposter with Renown: 1096 and Infamy: 1017.  It's not his fault, he's legitimately fucking crazy.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/index.php?action=profile;u=77

These threads make me want to get back involved in Strategus leadership, all the NA threads are unfunny garbage now :(

Now looking for support to coup d'état Mr Pibb of the Semenstorm faction to resume my reckless leadership of give no fucks trolls and make Diplomacy a better reading experience for everyone.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2013, 05:46:09 am »
+2
Sorry Kesh, Leshma has all of us beat as the Ultimate Shitposter with Renown: 1096 and Infamy: 1017.  It's not his fault, he's legitimately fucking crazy.

These threads make me want to get back involved in Strategus leadership, all the NA threads are unfunny garbage now :(

Now looking for support to coup d'état Mr Pibb of the Semenstorm faction to resume my reckless leadership of give no fucks trolls and make Diplomacy a better reading experience for everyone.

Set your goals higher! Try to take over FCC or Occitan and then run them into the ground!

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2013, 10:07:59 am »
+6

Take it lol

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2013, 10:14:26 am »
Set your goals higher! Try to take over FCC or Occitan and then run them into the ground!
Correction Loc
but good luck with that smoothrich :)
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2013, 03:09:43 pm »
+2

We must combine our troll powers and become mecha-streisand and destroy arrowaine's mind with mindless trollery and finally unlock the 2000 infamy combo pack where you receive the x4 loom Excalibur that shoots laser beams upon all our opponents.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Carac
« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2013, 07:45:24 pm »
So here's the war so far: HoC attacks MB, HoC loses, rinse and repeat until they give up. gf bone
best shitstain NA