Author Topic: Hounds of Chulainn declare war on MB  (Read 18641 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: Hounds of Chulainn declare war on MB
« Reply #195 on: July 03, 2013, 08:26:08 pm »
+3
You talk of maturity, but quit the clan and started a new one over not being able to lead 10 guys in a strat battle. If fact we said you could but you let someone from another clan push you out of the way. So what did you do? Ah yes, you blamed HoC for it. REAL mature. And now you are here, picking on your old friends who have nothing to do with it. You are saying in your forum post that all but two HoC are immature. This includes Largos, Bernie, Raccoon, Finnian, Dez, Polar Bear, Jona, Les, Asca, and 20 other dudes. You speak of maturity, yet lack the wisdom of who your post offends.

]

Lol listen to his orders? im sorry but I never got the feeling that I had orders except to give my troops to him which I asked to do once a week. He understood that I was looking for a job, and now have found one, and I wasn't going to be able to be as active anymore.

lol internet

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #196 on: July 04, 2013, 05:05:53 pm »
+2
While in the VE, you and 9finger were the only ones who cared about your clan's image. I still respect you and 9finger, and I can't really blame you for not being able to control what people say (when our clan does the same). But, BoneSaw is a known drunk and is now a repo man for a living, aka he has a temper and wants to fight. Can't say he makes the best decisions, but he takes any slight against him very seriously and you get what you have here today. And while most in the community dislike him or any HoC, which of these people have actually played with us in our ts? I bet BoneSaw is really the only HoC out of the 40 active that people know. Thus, they generalize us all. Like you said, most of us play this game for the game.

Wait, 9finger cared about the clans image? Also, justifying ones actions with "i was drunk, or he was drunk", is absolute horse hockey. I'm more apt to forgive and forget if someone were to say "sorry, i wasn't thinking straight that day." Saying sorry i was drunk is almost like saying "sorry, but it wasnt really my fault, cuz drinking"
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 05:09:03 pm by Aldogalus »

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: HoC_Funesti_Equites, HoC_HeavyHitter_Monty, AND MANY MORE!!!
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2013, 06:33:14 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 05, 2013, 07:12:37 pm »
nope, he asked to join mine clan, because of that, but hey, you don't have to believe me
i just tell you what i talked with bonesaw on steam

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 05, 2013, 07:13:21 pm »
You talk of maturity, but quit the clan and started a new one over not being able to lead 10 guys in a strat battle. If fact we said you could but you let someone from another clan push you out of the way. So what did you do? Ah yes, you blamed HoC for it. REAL mature. And now you are here, picking on your old friends who have nothing to do with it. You are saying in your forum post that all but two HoC are immature. This includes Largos, Bernie, Raccoon, Finnian, Dez, Polar Bear, Jona, Les, Asca, and 20 other dudes. You speak of maturity, yet lack the wisdom of who your post offends.

you are just a litle kid, who can't lead, but on the forums you are the big boy

Offline Lord_Kitazawa_of_Voodoo

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Forsvar_KUTT, Forsvar_RAW_and_UnKUTT, Elbatiforp, Special_Agent_Fliegelbaum
« Reply #200 on: July 05, 2013, 07:16:55 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login