Author Topic: Saxtons' Field Trips declares war on FCC, Raven, Dracul, Ss, Hounds of Chipotle  (Read 5446 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Kaoklai is trying to defeat me and tears and claim the title of greatest votemy old friend.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
Shut up, Artyem.

Yea Artyem.  You and the rest of your Butt-cul members

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
Phase 1 of my plan is complete.

Good job Shotgoon for doing exactly what I wanted, but FCC gave me a nice twist attacking with an ENTIRE 2.1k man army!
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
It must be really hard to attack those NA factions from EU...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Well I can already see where this is going. I'm pretty sure he could get banned from Strat and he would tell us it's some such phase of such some plan that totally exists. Seriously bro. It does. I promise.

EDIT: Although it would be rather cool if you could manage to grind up enough troops for an actual battle, I would love some Strat XP as I just retired, and there doesn't seem to be shit for battles in NA lately.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Well I can already see where this is going. I'm pretty sure he could get banned from Strat and he would tell us it's some such phase of such some plan that totally exists. Seriously bro. It does. I promise.

EDIT: Although it would be rather cool if you could manage to grind up enough troops for an actual battle, I would love some Strat XP as I just retired, and there doesn't seem to be shit for battles in NA lately.

Well this is possibly one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen in cRPG history. You are asking me, Saxton, A clanless-kamakazi that gets sent to EU once a week, to grind strat troops for you to enjoy the XP from. Why don't you ask, oh, i dont know,

http://forum.meleegaming.com/faction-halls/clan-listing-thread-crpg-edition/

Everyone there...
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Where do you keep getting attacked at?  Maybe you should try another route...

I'd suggest trying to steal some EU goods and then hijack another clans S&D and sell them there for a decent profit (don't gotta be crazy) and then you can start buying equipment for troops. 

What's the worst that can happen, you get another vacation to EU?   :mrgreen:
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Although it would be rather cool if you could manage to grind up enough troops for an actual battle, I would love some Strat XP as I just retired, and there doesn't seem to be shit for battles in NA lately.

All these assholes are just attacking him repeatedly even though his troop cap is set at 1 and he presumably has no crates or anything to be gained out of a fight, not even a good time. Even if it wasn't set I doubt he could get more than 100 men before someone attacked him. But oh, I attack the dude when he has 169 tickets and like 2'000 crates riding right out in the open in what was arguably within our turf and I'm a bad guy!
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
All these assholes are just attacking him repeatedly even though his troop cap is set at 1 and he presumably has no crates or anything to be gained out of a fight, not even a good time. Even if it wasn't set I doubt he could get more than 100 men before someone attacked him. But oh, I attack the dude when he has 169 tickets and like 2'000 crates riding right out in the open in what was arguably within our turf and I'm a bad guy!

Agreed. It's now understood that FCC, Raven and Hounds of Chipotle attacked me to look cool and tough.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
I guess I'm just a goddamned hipster, attacking you before it was kewl.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
We let Raven_Mangler do disgusting things to the horse I captured after decimating your pansy brigade.

HarryCrumb: 1, Saxton: 0

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
I wish I could make the cool kids list, but you were still in SemenStorm with many crates when we attacked you, so it was valid  :mad:

Offline Delson

• Earl
  • Renown: 418
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • NA or Any?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Delson

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
Today Saxton challenged us with the promise that he will bring 5200 troops to take our village.  I dare say he is a liar, and only wishes to scrounge up more drama for his diluted mind.

If he truly has the might and the means, let him come bring his wrath upon our lands.  Should he be victorious, then I can only say that I am impressed, and that he's doing a great job.  Should he fail, I can only say gf nerd.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Well this is possibly one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen in cRPG history. You are asking me, Saxton, A clanless-kamakazi that gets sent to EU once a week, to grind strat troops for you to enjoy the XP from.

Today Saxton challenged us with the promise that he will bring 5200 troops to take our village.

How peculiar.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.