Author Topic: Saxtons' Field Trips declares war on FCC, Raven, Dracul, Ss, Hounds of Chipotle  (Read 5444 times)

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Then why does Artyem post so much as if he is actually a power player in the Game of Spergs? Dude is delusional lol

If you're asking why he posts his opinion or provides thought for discussion in Strategus when he couldn't very well participate in it, I'd guess it'd due to the fact that he's the leader of a clan that was involved in Strat and was in an alliance that was doing "things and stuff". I'm sure he wanted to participate just as much as the larger clans, he just couldn't due to me and most other members taking a prolonged leave due to RL. But even with that being the case, he was still the leader of the clan, and still in Fimbulvetr. He wasn't going to just disappear, and he still did manage to contribute, just in smaller ways, as is to be expected when you are the only one doing anything in your clan on Strat.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
I respect you Daruvian (oh wait, no I don't :lol:), but i'm going to have to go with my Brother with the Masterwork Long Arming Sword, because, seriously, there are like 4 of us (as far as i know) that actually use them.

And, also, Saxton let me know what passage into NA your going to use this time. I... uh... want to wipe attack ruin you further offer my assistance. Yeah, that's the ticket.

My 1 extra cut damage is worth 2200 gold (oh wait, no it's not...if I knew what I did now, 2 years ago, I would have bought the LAS over the KAS...but no regrets, you only livvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
Adding Risen and The Goat Priests to my list, you guys understand that this is a NA war deceleration?

Also, Artyem, sounds like you shouldn't be posting here because many people dislike you. Not sure why, but just a heads up
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Saxton! Add the Ghost Army of KUTT to your list. If you manage to revive us and defeat us, I hear there is a reward for doing so.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8

Also, Artyem, sounds like you shouldn't be posting here because many people dislike you. Not sure why, but just a heads up

If the amount of people that dislike you is the deciding factor in where you post and don't post in these forums, then I think you may want to just avoid the forums altogether. And I'd say the same about not knowing why many people dislike you, but I'd be lying. Anyone who has visited the Diplomacy section knows exactly why you suddenly aren't very liked.  :cry:
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Then why does Artyem post so much as if he is actually a power player in the Game of Spergs? Dude is delusional lol

Because I've let this shit game's shit forums absorb my interest far more than it should have, and posting is pretty fun, regardless of how much power I hold in game.  As I'm sure most people are aware of, my forum personality is truly just myself breaking the boundaries of the internet with the glorious hammer of liberty to do nothing more than spark a debate.  For I am truly, a master debater (heh).

You should be familiar with all of this yourself, after you went berserk with supr srs internet conspiracies, eventually getting your admin revoked.  Perhaps you were just trolling, or maybe you yourself are delusional.

Damn, I just got called black by the pot.

P.S. writing is fun!

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
Adding Risen and The Goat Priests to my list, you guys understand that this is a NA war deceleration?

Risen = Steel Axis

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
Ok well gtfo of this NA drama thread, you guys have like 20+ of your own.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Ok well gtfo of this NA drama thread, you guys have like 20+ of your own.

They made 80 when they pulled a saxton on Cold Front Alliance and betrayed their whole alliance much like MB is doing ATM.

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
They made 80 when they pulled a saxton on Cold Front Alliance and betrayed their whole alliance much like MB is doing ATM.

What, when did this, I don't even!?! I need to pay more attention I guess.... :oops:

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
What, when did this, I don't even!?! I need to pay more attention I guess.... :oops:

Two battles for Ergelleon Castle is what I'm refrencing.
How do you not know what your faction does?!

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Nor do I.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
I hereby endorse Daruvians lack of dislike towards Artyem.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
I just want to put it out there that I don't actually dislike Artyem.

Stoooooppp!  You're just giving Kaoklai more reasons to - somebody!

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
I only know Kaoklai through his down votes. He does not seem to agree with me on many things.