Author Topic: Saxtons' Field Trips declares war on FCC, Raven, Dracul, Ss, Hounds of Chipotle  (Read 5458 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Let's just join FCC dude. Fuck it.

• King
    • View Profile
First upvote I've gotten from Kesh in weeks.

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
I am speaking in the present tense, Relit. Please do not misinterpret that. There is a difference between has not and is not. I am saying I have not seen Dracul do anything worth batting an eye in weeks, perhaps more accurately I should say months.

I'm not hostile about this, merely being dreadfully blunt and honest.

Hey there chubby bunny, we should ride the shiny meat bicycle down to butt fuck avenue in the right fist in lane sometime.

In case you don't understand, I'm saying we should hotdog each others' meat buns with our summer sausages.

We should go south of the border at a hundred miles an hour with our tongues in each others' meat circles.

We should make a spaghetti and meatball panorama in the photobooth at walmart in our jeggings. And then we can suck each other's dicks.

If you refuse my offer, than I have no choice other than to knuckledust you with a pigeon while paying nigerians in pink tutu's to beat you to death with cucumber nunchucks.
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

• King
    • View Profile
P.S.S.  I don't know what you want me to do with all 3 strat members I've got on hand right now, but I'm trying to farm up some gold so that maybe I can actually do something in the future.  I do, however, applaud your efforts of belittling me, however I feel no urge or hurry to join you in the vast parade of factions that launch repeat attacks that end up in smashing their dick up against a stone wall for a few weeks until they've depleted all of their resources.

I consider it less to be belittling and more to be inspiring you to be more engaged. Maybe it's both. Maybe I'm belittling you for the sake of getting you to do things, so it's like proactive belittling. Either way, it's not just for the sake of belittling you.

You've gotta' confess that I say much harsher things to many different people for much worse reasons much more commonly. I actually have a good reason and am being fairly nice about talking to you.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
I consider it less to be belittling and more to be inspiring you to be more engaged. Maybe it's both. Maybe I'm belittling you for the sake of getting you to do things, so it's like proactive belittling. Either way, it's not just for the sake of belittling you.

You've gotta' confess that I say much harsher things to many different people for much worse reasons much more commonly. I actually have a good reason and am being fairly nice about talking to you.

(click to show/hide)

Nah, you're right, I understand.

Can we go back to talking about how we're all about to be crushed by Saxton's doom army?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
SECOND EDIT: Where the fuck did witchcrafts RP post go thats the only good thing on the forums right now and i cant find it

http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/a-warrior's-path-crpg-cyoa/
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
They've worked out, just like  (Kinngrimm had borrowed his troops to you for help protecting your castle, and CFA gave you a village when your retardation got you wiped down near Veluca)

1) Kinngrimm borrowed us 4000 tickets to defend the castle as we've let 4000 tickets to cotgs to defend hrus castle , you dummy, you still not getting a sh*t from that story.
2) It wasn't my or Sivlan's "retardation", as I wasn't in charge of strategus at the time. Maximus not being able to fill a roster for Ergellon was the main reason of this old decade, even if he helped us to have our first place on strat . Moreover when I was in haen I gave 2000 shiny tickets to jelbegi, as I was a small CFA member I had to pay this tribute to exist there, it was worthing it , at the beginning... but as I wasn't from the kind of guys who supports the fact of being dependent of something, I decided to make the things in a different way. We took our share , now it's gonna be hard to take it away from us.
3 )We've won our independence war in an outstanding way , if we would have been that retarded then, we would not have been able to command anything well, and wolves weren't the easiest opponents for sure. In my opinion, one of the most important thing in strategus is the way you command your mercs for a battle , and yet at this we ain't doing  bad at all, I think.
4) Instead of spamming this topic, with your complains and other sh*ts. Get the balls to come on TS with a microphone this time, and then we'll debate about it, in a civilized way hopefully .

PS: Our war gave some energy to strategus, after, no way to complain about it.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM

1) Kinngrimm borrowed us 4000 tickets to defend the castle as we've let 4000 tickets to cotgs to defend hrus castle , you dummy, you still not getting a sh*t from that story.
2) It wasn't my or Sivlan's "retardation", as I wasn't in charge of strategus at the time. Maximus not being able to fill a roster for Ergellon was the main reason of this old decade, even if he helped us to have our first place on strat . Moreover when I was in haen I gave 2000 shiny tickets to jelbegi, as I was a small CFA member I had to pay this tribute to exist there, it was worthing it , at the beginning... but as I wasn't from the kind of guys who supports the fact of being dependent of something, I decided to make the things in a different way. We took our share , now it's gonna be hard to take it away from us.
3 )We've won our independence war in an outstanding way , if we would have been that retarded then, we would not have been able to command anything well, and wolves weren't the easiest opponents for sure. In my opinion, one of the most important thing in strategus is the way you command your mercs for a battle , and yet at this we ain't doing  bad at all, I think.
4) Instead of spamming this topic, with your complains and other sh*ts. Get the balls to come on TS with a microphone this time, and then we'll debate about it, in a civilized way hopefully .

PS: Our war gave some energy to strategus, after, no way to complain about it.

Zaalback, to be honest - during your "independence war" u hardly stuck your ass outside Yruma castle, not even to take a shit, so to say that u won it in an "outstanding way" would be to go a tiny bit far wouldnt u say? And since we had to defend ourselfs against one of the biggest strat clans - mercs - we really couldnt even attack you. Without the mercs, well, u would have been like a minor scratch in the ass to us.  :mrgreen:

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
Zaalback, to be honest - during your "independence war" u hardly stuck your ass outside Yruma castle, not even to take a shit, so to say that u won it in an "outstanding way" would be to go a tiny bit far wouldnt u say? And since we had to defend ourselfs against one of the biggest strat clans - mercs - we really couldnt even attack you. Without the mercs, well, u would have been like a minor scratch in the ass to us.  :mrgreen:

For me it was pretty "excellent" , we maintained our positions and killed 2 times much troops than we've lost.
(click to show/hide)

About camping on yruma , I don't think than we were the worsts, we caught any occasions to make a fight , when it wasn't that risky . ^^ We mainly focused on kapikulus and cotgs at the end of the war, sieging your cities was not my personal priority, as you were well defending those, with huge stacks of troops. Attacking those would have been a pure waste of tickets .
Oh and yea, I don't think that you would have been able to wipe 20k shiny army at the time x) , even without the mercs' confrontation . We calculated and tried to prepare ourselves for any exclusive possibilities in this war, like having you as our only enemy :] . "A minor scratch in the ass for us" is a bit exaggerated :p
Anyway the word "outstanding" might not fit the way we ended the war, you are right. But still that war was all of a success for us, as we didn't lost that much and we've learnt a lot from it.
The way you wiped blackfists was "outstanding" without Any doubts .

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Calm down old man.

All we're saying is that Artyem officially made the decision that his clan was going to join the vast parade of factions that do next-to-nothing on Strategus except for take up space rather than fight along with Fimbulvetr versus a faction he was somewhat friendly with.

To be fair, it was never an officially made decision. More so the fact that the few members we had, myself included, got caught up in this crazy concept of life outside of this game. You know, shitty school, job, family. Broken computers in one case. As much as we'd all love to fart around on strat and c-rpg all day (no sarcasm intended, I would thoroughly enjoy that) we had other things that were more important to attend to outside of this game. And thus Arty was left on his own, and as I'm sure you know, one man can't do too much in Strat without at least a few active members.

TLDR; Not his decision. He got unlucky enough to have clannies with real lives that needed attending to.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

• King
    • View Profile
Nonsense! If he can't eat, sleep, breathe, and fuck cRPG every moment of every day then he is a plebeian and he does not belong here. That is the code of cRPG. chadz himself stated it, see:

If you cannot eat, sleep, breathe, and fuck cRPG every moment of every day then you are a plebeian and you must quit playing. - chadz

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Why do you think many of us quit while we had these things happening? DUH!  :mrgreen:
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
I respect you Daruvian (oh wait, no I don't :lol:), but i'm going to have to go with my Brother with the Masterwork Long Arming Sword, because, seriously, there are like 4 of us (as far as i know) that actually use them.

And, also, Saxton let me know what passage into NA your going to use this time. I... uh... want to wipe attack ruin you further offer my assistance. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
To be fair, it was never an officially made decision. More so the fact that the few members we had, myself included, got caught up in this crazy concept of life outside of this game. You know, shitty school, job, family. Broken computers in one case. As much as we'd all love to fart around on strat and c-rpg all day (no sarcasm intended, I would thoroughly enjoy that) we had other things that were more important to attend to outside of this game. And thus Arty was left on his own, and as I'm sure you know, one man can't do too much in Strat without at least a few active members.

TLDR; Not his decision. He got unlucky enough to have clannies with real lives that needed attending to.

Then why does Artyem post so much as if he is actually a power player in the Game of Spergs? Dude is delusional lol
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.